SUNDAY WEIGH IN!!!

Bleugh, bad week again, I can't even face getting on the scales so I'm not going to. Tomorrow is Nov 1st, will start with renewed vigour and weigh in next Sun.

Hope you don't mind me joining in too? I will be weighing myself every Sunday. This was my first weigh in after starting my new programme, and lost 4lbs this week! Very happy with that! :)

Well done on everyone's losses so far!

I'm a Sunday weigher as well.. mind if i jump on this thread ? i'm doing 2 challenges but the extra motivation always helps..

I lost 5 lbs this week :D

I'm a Sunday weigher as well.. mind if i jump on this thread ? i'm doing 2 challenges but the extra motivation always helps..

I lost 5 lbs this week :D

Congrats!! 5lbs is a great loss! :party0049:

I'm not weighing in at the moment, havent been sticking to plan so I dont want to depress myself even more until I'm ready to get back on track.

Awww, Emma. I understand, there is no point beating yourself up and if you're feeling like that then yes I agree take a break and start again when you're feeling ready. Its got to be your journey, done your way when you are in the right frame of mind. Please don't disappear tho, everyone has valid points to make about what works/doesn't work for them and I'm sure your thoughts and opinions would be appreciated by many.

Cat

I'm not weighing in at the moment, havent been sticking to plan so I dont want to depress myself even more until I'm ready to get back on track.

I echo what catcrazy said - don't beat yourself up about it. We all fall off the plans at some point, and you will get back on when you are ready :)

Thanks guys :)
I know I will get back on track, but just now I really dont feel like it.
I'm not eating too badly, but not particularly well either if I'm honest.

Hi ladies,

I know it's Saturday but I'm off out tonight and won't be home tomorrow morning to weigh in, so I'm doing it today instead. 2lb off for me after all the drama of the week, yay! :D

Sending good luck to all you other Sunday weighers for tomorrow :) x

Well done letty! That's great :) really hoping I have a losstomorrow! Fingers crossed :)

Good luck both!

I ordered some psyllium husk CatCrazy, I think it's definitely worth a try. So cheap too! :)

Yes I know. How fybogel can charge £4 quid for what is nothing more than 10 tablespoons of the stuff with added flavouring is beyond me. If you've got it from the site I linked then you'll have it quick. I've used them for years for my herbs and spices and I can't fault them

Good morning girlies!! Just weighed in and I've lost another 1 1/2lbs this week :) and I did my body measurements this morning and I've lost 5 1/2inches from my body!! Yay!

congrats on the losses ! :)

i'm down 3..yay !

Back