SUNDAY WEIGH IN!!!

JoeyJoJo

Bring on the weight loss!
Helloooooo all!! :D

I tend to weigh myself every Sunday because otherwise I think I can get away with eating rubbish every/all weekend lol

If anyone else wants to weigh themselves at the same time it would be a great support! :D

Thats fine Eric! Hehe. Whether you want to lose or gain I just thought I would set this up for anyone who wants to weigh themselves and post it on here on a Sunday, then we can all motivate each other!!

You could post your goal weight and then every sunday how much you've gained/stayed the same etc? X

Anyone weighing themselves today - let me know how much you've lost hehe!

I'll be weighing tonight and will post mine then :p

So Ive stayed the same - not too disappointed with that actually as ive eaten quite a bit of rubbish :)
Starting Alli tomorrow and so I am aiming for a 5 pound weight loss next week minimum hehe X

Hi, I'm a Sunday Weigher too! I'm on my 3rd week now of a low carb lifestyle, and I have lost 11lbs in total. I'm hoping to hit the 1 stone mark for my 4th week. Good luck everyone xx

weigh-in tomorrow. Really adapted well to a low carb life, and don't even feel like I'm dieting. It gives me a real buzz. In the past diets made me miserable and hungry

Yayy another 2lbs loss. Was hoping for a bit more to take me in the 260's, but still happy. Maybe next weigh-in I will get in to the 260's

-3lbs today. Hopefully if I lose 4lbs this week, that will be my 1st 2 stone down

Weighed myself yesterday (sunday) and i lost 4 lbs :D

Well done!! I really want to lose 4lbs this week, then I will have hit my 2 stone loss

3lbs loss this week, which I'm still happy with. I got my maths wrong last week, I actually need to lose 5lbs to hit my 2 stone loss. Still, I'm more than happy with the weight coming off easily enough.

well done Emma, that's fantastic news xx

Only lost 2lbs this week.

Back