SUNDAY WEIGH IN!!!

sts this week. well done everyone xx

well done everyone!

Morning ladies :D I'm dying to hear how you've all got on this week! 3.5lb off for me. I'm under 11st! Only by 0.5lb but still, it's lovely to see that 10st figure :D

Last edited:
- 0.5lbs for me today. I haven't had a good week this week between it being totm and me being ill :( so I am glad to still have lost something!

Morning guys!

-1lb for me this week, I'm learning to accept that even though I have a lot to lose my body obviously doesn't seem to want to get rid of it very quickly!
So I'm just grateful for a loss :)

-4lbs for me this week. Well done to you guys.

xoxox

Thanks cat!xoxo

4lbs for me too :)

I was carrying so much water weight last week thanks to TOTM that i'm completely in shock today.

congrats on all the losses !

Well done on all the losses today!!! :)

2.5lbs off for me this week, so I've reached my second target of losing a stone!! Wooo hooo! :D

Good luck everyone weighing in today :)

An unexpected 5lb off for me this week :) looks like I will be making my xmas goal after all... 1.5lb to go! I'm also over halfway to my ultimate goal now, which feels pretty weird lol.

I say unexpected because I had a couple of naughty days at the beginning of the week i.e. chocolate, ice cream and a whole Dominos bacon double cheeseburger pizza to myself AFTER dinner on Monday night! But it seems to have kickstarted my metabolism!

Well done Stacy, you're doing fab!

CatCrazy - I'm sorry you STS :( do you have any ideas why this might be?

CatCrazy - I'm sorry you STS :( do you have any ideas why this might be?

Not a clue, I've not gone over my 1200 calories at all, only gone over 1100 the once! I've not overdone it on salt as far as I can tell. Ankles are looking ok so don't think its water weight although i'm past the midway point so it could be starting to build...its nothing I've done so there is nothing I can do about it. I might do a day or 2 of 1500 calories to kickstart my metabolism like I did a few weeks ago. I'm chilled about it at the moment...doubt I will be if its the same next week tho!

Well done on your 5lbs, thats a fab loss!

Back