SUNDAY WEIGH IN!!!

In the 10s Again! :)

Well, I only lost one pound this week.:sigh: But, it was just enough to drop me back into the 10s! :eek:

So, I am going to push the water (not done well with this, keep up the exercise w/o going overboard, and hope for better losses next week).

MinnieMel

drum roll please, after last weeks TOTM static i've lost a massive...wait for it....0.6lb. i'm busting a gut for that!? I'm sure I could lose that by shaving my legs and clipping my nails. Not that I have gorilla hair on my legs! I'm not even bothering updating my tickers for that amount!

Wow CC --bummer. I thought I had a bad week. have you had a think about the changes you can make (besides shaving off all your body hair and having your teeth pulled) to improve your losses?

I am going to really focus on getting my water in, and also start trying to meet Viva la Diva's challenge to walk more. The weeks I did 8 extra miles of walking, I did lose more weight.

And, you did lose -- so it is a small step in the right direction and so it still a Plus! :) Or did I mean Minus ;).

MM

Last edited:
well week six weigh in and ive lost 2lbs :) could have been more if i hadnt binged one night on naan bread and the rest! lol but still pleased ive now lost 19lbs :)

No change in my first week, mind you I only managed an hour of exercise...I came down with tonsillitis on Wednesday and have had to miss all exercise since then :mad:

Hi CC -- I hope you are feeling better soon.

MM

Thanks, so do I...very frustrating lol

Hello everybody, I have just joined the forum today and wanted to post my weight as 196lbs; Sunday is usually the day that I count as my 'official' weigh-in day although that doesnt stop me from jumping on and off the scales numerous times a day!!

Hope that everyone has had a nice weekend.

Hi Lynn,

Welcome and Good luck xxx

Welcome LynnD!!!

:welcome:

Welcome to the forum -- and to the Sunday weigh-in thread.

Good luck with your weight loss journey -- and feel free to ask questions, etc. The people on this forum are very kind and helpful.

MM

Sunday weigh ins are a good idea i reckon, lots of people spoil things on Fridays and Saturdays!! Like me, last night :eek: Oh well, i'll have to try extra hard for my first weigh in on Weds!! ;) Mxx

Ahh you'll do it next week instead : ) Mxx

Sunday weigh ins are a good idea i reckon, lots of people spoil things on Fridays and Saturdays!! Like me, last night :eek: Oh well, i'll have to try extra hard for my first weigh in on Weds!! ;) Mxx

Friday and Saturdays are my only risky days and thats why I chose a Sunday weigh in...it does work!

Thanks! I think you're right. But my meetings are on Wednesdays, right in the middle! Hmmmm :rolleyes:

I've been wracking my brains as to why I've put on 3ibs this week but nothing so far.

I've been chocolate and Crisp free all week and even with reduced portions, I've been leaving food on my plate plus the 5 hours of exercise last week...I'm stuck....and narked off!

3lbs loss this week, which I'm still happy with. I got my maths wrong last week, I actually need to lose 5lbs to hit my 2 stone loss. Still, I'm more than happy with the weight coming off easily enough.

Well done :D I've only just started and picked a bad week to join as had lots of ngts out / in arranged. But still managed to lose a 1lb. This week if i manage 2.5lb i'll be in the next stone bracket so fingers crossed!

Hello everybody, I have just joined the forum today and wanted to post my weight as 196lbs; Sunday is usually the day that I count as my 'official' weigh-in day although that doesnt stop me from jumping on and off the scales numerous times a day!!

Hope that everyone has had a nice weekend.

Hi Lynn
My weigh in day is Weds, not ideal cos if you have a blow out at weekend you only have 3 days to claw it back! Hmm i'll do my best!

I've been wracking my brains as to why I've put on 3ibs this week but nothing so far.

I've been chocolate and Crisp free all week and even with reduced portions, I've been leaving food on my plate plus the 5 hours of exercise last week...I'm stuck....and narked off!

I think thats your answer..you're not eating enough. Sounds daft I know but your body not working its metabolism properly as not enough to go on! If you starve yourself, your body clings onto fat cos it thinks you need it!! Took me a while to get my head round that!

I've lost 3lb this week. :eek:
Believe me I am beyond shocked about this, I've had a terrible week and lost more than when I have good weeks :confused:

Don't be shocked :eek: Just enjoy it!! Well done :D

Back