Sunday weigh in

I will join in on Sunday weigh ins. I won't do it weekly though, probably fortnightly. I am starting the exercise tomorrow do won't see a loss this Sunday. My start weight is 14st 6lbs :rolleyes:

I will join in on Sunday weigh ins. I won't do it weekly though, probably fortnightly. I am starting the exercise tomorrow do won't see a loss this Sunday. My start weight is 14st 6lbs :rolleyes:

Well one of the Sunday weighers doesnt even appear to weigh in at all haha! (Im looking at you pieface)

Ha ha oh so we get named and shamed if we don't show up, I'll have to be careful!! :p

6.5lbs weight loss this week - think I went a little too hard core on my detox cleanse this week. Hopefully it will stay off next week :fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

Welcome LittleHistorian!!

I hope you guys have all had a good week! x

6.5lbs weight loss this week - think I went a little too hard core on my detox cleanse this week. Hopefully it will stay off next week :fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed: Welcome LittleHistorian!! I hope you guys have all had a good week! x
Wow what a great result! Well done.
I'm not weighing today (awful weekend food wise) ha ha so just gonna keep motivated and keep on going! X

Hi guys!

Mind if I tag along on your thread? I too am a Sunday weigher. Sunday just passed was my first weigh in and I was 6lb down. Delighted! :)

My start weight was 14st 13lb. Perilously close to 15st. This is easily the heaviest I've ever been. Tried loosing weight loads of times but it never sticks. This time feels different though, I'm in a totally different head space! Actually enjoying it! Weird! :-0

The more the merrier!!

Hi guys! Mind if I tag along on your thread? I too am a Sunday weigher. Sunday just passed was my first weigh in and I was 6lb down. Delighted! :) My start weight was 14st 13lb. Perilously close to 15st. This is easily the heaviest I've ever been. Tried loosing weight loads of times but it never sticks. This time feels different though, I'm in a totally different head space! Actually enjoying it! Weird! :-0
Well done on the 6lbs loss that's great - almost half a stone! Xx

Thanks for the warm welcome ladies! :)
I'm only 1lb down this week but as long as it's moving in the right direction then I really don't mind. Which is odd, I usually hate seeing 1lb loss!
Good look on your weigh in's ladies!

Thanks for the warm welcome ladies! :) I'm only 1lb down this week but as long as it's moving in the right direction then I really don't mind. Which is odd, I usually hate seeing 1lb loss! Good look on your weigh in's ladies!
Well done! One pound is equivalent to a guinea pig.. Random bit of info for you there! Xx

Wahoo! Thanks lifeofpieface. :)
It's sounds way better to think of it that way!

Thanks for the warm welcome ladies! :)
I'm only 1lb down this week but as long as it's moving in the right direction then I really don't mind. Which is odd, I usually hate seeing 1lb loss!
Good look on your weigh in's ladies!

Congrats on your weight loss lyndseybannon!!

I had a really bad week last week and ended up putting back on all the weight I lost the week before! I was soooo gutted yesterday about it, I didn't want to post it but I've picked myself back up today and hopefully will lose some weight this week.

x

Congrats on your weight loss lyndseybannon!! I had a really bad week last week and ended up putting back on all the weight I lost the week before! I was soooo gutted yesterday about it, I didn't want to post it but I've picked myself back up today and hopefully will lose some weight this week. x
Sorry to hear you've had a bad week Hun, it's only one week don't worry, you can lose it again by next week :) xx

Congrats on your weight loss lyndseybannon!! I had a really bad week last week and ended up putting back on all the weight I lost the week before! I was soooo gutted yesterday about it, I didn't want to post it but I've picked myself back up today and hopefully will lose some weight this week. x

Awww, try not to let it get you down hun! Just draw a line and start this week fresh! You'll do great! :)

I always try and remind myself that life is what happens while we're busy making plans! Xx

Back