Sunday weigh ins ??? anyone ??

Bit late, but this week was my first weigh in after getting back on WW.

2lbs off :) Happy!

The OH lost 5lb... bloody men and their metabolism!

Oops...been forgetting to update here :p

Wi a day early this week (off to see family in wales for the weekend) and lost 2lbs :) lost 2lbs and sts last week and week before :)

Hi I'm a Sunday girl :)
Started diet on Sunday weighting 14st 11lb.
Diet is healthy eating, 30-45mins of " just dance" on the wii and an hr walk a day (school run) and some diet pills.
I weigh myself in a shop, with the same scales that calculates body mass/fat and bmi.
Hopefully by Sunday I will have lost at least 4lb or I will be sorely disappointed
Good luck everyone.

Don't worry too much Laura, when you first start exercising it can lead to gains or staying the same for a couple of weeks because your body is storing lots but then it gets used to it and the weight starts coming off again :)

I lost 2lbs this week :) Under 18st now :D

I'm a Sunday weigher !!

Can you use this section no matter what diet you are on or not :0/ ??

I'm on slim&save diet had a blip this week
But still lost 5lb x

Last edited:
Hey, im gonna be a Sunday weigh inner too :)

Back when I was 18 I lost 3 stone to go from 13stone to 10 stone. Was very happy with that. But then I have been to uni away from home for 3 years and ballooned up to 14st 10lb, the amount of takeaways I used to eat is unbelievable, but a new start now. So starting from Sunday I have been eating healthily and will be weighing in each Sunday morning.

For the time being i'm just planning to cut out all unhealthy foods and watch my calories. Once I get used to the change in diet i'm gonna start incorporating more exercise. Found in the past if I rush too fast into the diet and exercise at the same time I end up crashing after a week or two.

Anyways, currently weigh 14st 10lb and would love to be down to 10st 7lb by my 23rd birthday on 19th December. Basically means about a 2lb loss a week, which is manageable, just need to keep focused.

Looking forward to seeing everyone's progression over the months :)

paul1989 said:
Hey, im gonna be a Sunday weigh inner too :)

Back when I was 18 I lost 3 stone to go from 13stone to 10 stone. Was very happy with that. But then I have been to uni away from home for 3 years and ballooned up to 14st 10lb, the amount of takeaways I used to eat is unbelievable, but a new start now. So starting from Sunday I have been eating healthily and will be weighing in each Sunday morning.

For the time being i'm just planning to cut out all unhealthy foods and watch my calories. Once I get used to the change in diet i'm gonna start incorporating more exercise. Found in the past if I rush too fast into the diet and exercise at the same time I end up crashing after a week or two.

Anyways, currently weigh 14st 10lb and would love to be down to 10st 7lb by my 23rd birthday on 19th December. Basically means about a 2lb loss a week, which is manageable, just need to keep focused.

Looking forward to seeing everyone's progression over the months :)

Hey & welcome :)

There is loads of us around !!!

Have to say 2lb a week on this kind of plan you should smash that with exercise just done overdo it to begin with , good luck & keep us posted x

Lost 3lbs this week which was a surprise! Well done Laura :)

6lb this week =)

lost 3lbs this week out of the 23sts and in to the 22sts yippie

I started on Sunday so I'm glad I found this forum as it means I have somewhere to share my delight or pain at losing/gaining each week. Total newbie to this! :)

Back