Sunday weigh ins ??? anyone ??

Hi all. I'm a Sunday weigher, but only just noticed this thread! I lost 8lb this week (my first week).

wow such amazing losses for everyone!! hows everyone doing this week? tali, i do the biggest loser usa on the wii, just ordered the new one. sucks a bit though as my sister has just told me she wants her wii balance board back and thats how i weigh in. we have a few sets of scales and they all come up a few lbs out from each other so i just dont trust them!

welcome blue23 :) well done on the 10lb loss so far. how is everyone doing this week? got a feeling i havent lost much tbh. have been doing lots of walking and swimming though, just finding it hard cutting down on the tea!

Im doing quite well this week, gym tues and last night and I have the new DVD now so can do that tomorrow :) on track to loosing again this week, hoping it will be 3lb or a bit more (fingers crossed)

!mummy I brought myself some electronic scales that measure everything :D I know they vary from the gym ones but at least it keeps me on track :)

I have loads of tea, still part of your liquid intake :)

Thanks Mto3girls, :).

I feel I have done really well this week, I know it won't be as big as the first week loss of 10lb but I am hoping for 3-4lb.

any loss is good Blue thats what I say, Im hoping for at least 3lb loss tomorrow but even if its 2 or eve 1 ill be happy :) xxx

Good luck for your weigh in everyone. Im not weighing today as its TOTM and I don't want to de motivate myself. I weighed on Friday and had lost 1.8lb. :) x

same here samjay im DO in a few days so starting to feel bloated, weighed myself and still the same so im thinking that could be why, i was expecting to lose at least 1lb! good luck everyone!

I've lost 1lb this week :).

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ive lost 1lb too this week, tho on wed i was down 3lb so think it TOTM time as started to feel bloated etc so put on 2lb. but still a loss :) xxx

I WI on Sunday :) 3lbs off in my 1st week and 2lbs off this week :)

Well done everyone for last week and good luck for next week :)

Hi guys! I'm a Sunday weigh-in too, so hope I can join in please? Doing LT and just had my first weigh in. I could have done better, but had a major fail on Saturday night at my friend's wedding (champagne, wine and a bit of cheese) but I'm really gonna go for it this week.

Back