Sunday weigh ins ??? anyone ??

slimmabum said:
Hi guys! I'm a Sunday weigh-in too, so hope I can join in please? Doing LT and just had my first weigh in. I could have done better, but had a major fail on Saturday night at my friend's wedding (champagne, wine and a bit of cheese) but I'm really gonna go for it this week.

Hey :) course you can join. Hope you have a fantastic week x

i had my week 2 weigh in on sunday and i was down 3lbs this week

Thank you blue

You're nearly halfway there Beautiful!! Keep it up x

You're nearly halfway there Beautiful!! Keep it up x

I know really hoping that im gonna be able to see changes soon. :( Still feel all horrible and blob like

i know i shouldnt have but i weighed today and down 2lb, so now at 198lb. very pleased, think the loss was from last week tho as ive been bloated as totm. back to swimming next week. only 3lb to go and ill have lost the 10lb goal for this month

!mummyto3girls! said:
i know i shouldnt have but i weighed today and down 2lb, so now at 198lb. very pleased, think the loss was from last week tho as ive been bloated as totm. back to swimming next week. only 3lb to go and ill have lost the 10lb goal for this month

Well done keep up the good work x

Well done to everyone on your losses. I've lost 1.7lb though I don't know how as I've really binged this week!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello everyone. Have just weighed and I've lost 1lb. Im surprised as I had two days off on Mon+Tues, was really ill(needed choc, bread, pie :p) and gained 3lb due to it, so have lost the 3lb gain and an extra 1lb. Which im more than happy with. Hopefully beat that loss next week. Good luck all :) xx

Just weighed in and lost 3lbs this week bringing my total to 1stone 1 lb

Hey Samjay - any loss is still a loss. I got weighed today and have lost 6lbs - woo hoo!

Back