Sundays are boring!

princessnicky

Everyone is busy today and im so bored cleaning is starting to look fun! Dunno whether to go to the gym of go into town and buy some things for my holiday! What is everyone else up to today?

Nicky xx

Swap you!!!

I will swap you!

I have to write a 4 to 5000 word essay for uni which needs to be in by Friday.

At the moment I would rather do housework and that's saying something!

Mikki xx

I was out watching the London Marathon this morning. Usually I watch to cheer on my mates who are running and to marvel at the costumes that people manage to come up with (and run in!) but this year I actually found it really motivating. While I was watching I was thinking that I could maybe consider doing something like that when I get to goal. I really surprised myself, watching people exercise has never made me want to exercise before!

Happy sunday to the rest of you :) and good luck with the essay Mikki

Dee x

Sat on my a*se contemplating my naval at the moment, but hoping to motivate myself to do something at somepoint!!

Gx

watch tv online :) soooo lazy.....

I'm booorrreeeed too. I should be doing uni work but can't be bothered. So I've been online shopping instead. I've just bought a tent! These impulse buys must stop...

Btw Georgie you look incredible!

Thanks Chika! It's no good, what the bloomin heck are you going to do with a tent?????​

OMG...you people that are bored. Care to share my ironing load? Enough for all to go around :clap:

OMG...you people that are bored. Care to share my ironing load? Enough for all to go around :clap:

ummmm NO!

My naval is fascinating by comparison!

Dont think so, cant do my own LOL ;););)

omg well i been down tescos the walk back killed me.. buddy hill!! just sat here now refreshing lol...

i might play with my navel too.. cant wait to actually see it !!:eek:

Back