Sunday's Menus

StephCracknell

Silver Member
Mixed day today and it is SNOWING in essex! wooho0. Exercise is done and over for the day :)

Before run: Banana, water
B: Tea, ww toast HE B, low-fat peanut butter 2.5 syns
L: Quorn peppered steak, sw chips, salad 1/2 HE B for olive oil
D: Grilled swordfish, roasted bns 1/2 HE B for olive oil, steamed tenderstem broccoli and carrots, spread 2 syns

S: Skim milk HE A for milk, mullerlight & grapes, babybel light HE A
E: Run
W: 3 litres

Have a good day!
x
Steph

Hi

Menu for my Sunday:
B - Half a melon and 2 soft bolied eggs with 2 scanbran (1 syn) scraping of light flora (1 syn)
L - Sunday Roast - Quorn, roasted sweet potato, green beans, carrot & swede, parsnip and a drizzle of gravy. (2 syns)
T - not sure yet.

Hoping to drink plenty of water.

Have a good day.
Irene

Red day for me!

B: Porridge HE B made with water and milk 1/4 HE A - served with a dollop of vlf fromage frais, 1/2 banana and some raspberries.

L: 4 Scan Bran 2 syns with laughing cow 3/4 HE A. Cherry tomatoes with Carrot and Cucumber sticks.

D: Roast Beef :drool:, gravy 3 syns, parsnip HE B, carrots and purple sprouting broccoli.

Snacks: apple, grapes & blueberries.
Exercise: 2 mile walk into the city plus walking round the shops for 2 hours.
Drinks: 200ml :tear_drop: + 400 ml nettle tea so far - aiming for another 2-2.5 :tear_drop: &/or herbal tea by the end of the day.

As its Sunday and the only day I have off work this week I thought I would try the baked chocolate cheesecake from the recipes in the sticky section - at only 1/2 a syn a pop its a worth a go!

Planned syns for today 5 &1/2

omg is peanut butter only 2.5 sins:eek: I've not touched it since I started as I thought it would be horrendously high. woohoo maybe my treat will be marmite and peanut butter now then :D

Brekkie, I've just had a banana and some hot water.

Lunch is quorn chilli and jacket potato and grated lf cheese (HE A)

Tea will now be marmite and peanut butter with ryvitas ( HE B) :eat:

Back