Sundried Tomato Topped Quorn Fillets

Claracluck9

Hi Folks!

Just wondered if anyone knows the syn value for these saw them today and thought I might try them if not too high!

Thanks!

xx

They sound good - haven't seen them anywhere.
They won't be as high in syns as this - the 20 calories rule doesn't work if there is a free food allowance and this case there would be one for the quorn.

They sound good - haven't seen them anywhere.
They won't be as high in syns as this - the 20 calories rule doesn't work if there is a free food allowance and this case there would be one for the quorn.

Just saw them online at Tesco, they're in the 3 for £5 offer.

Here are the ingredients etc if anyone can work it out I would really appreciate it! x

Typical ValuesTypical values per fillet-Energy - kJ/kcal566/135-Protein12.5g-Carbohydrate6.5g-- of which sugars0.4g-Fat5.7g-- of which saturates2.6g-Fibre4.0g-Sodium0.45g-Salt equivalent1.13g

Quorn Fillets (69%) [Mycoprotein*, Rehydrated Free Range Egg White, Flavouring],Marinade (Tomato, Vegetable Oil, Sun-Dried Tomato Paste (Sun-Dried Tomato, Vegetable Oil, Salt, White Wine Vinegar ,Natural Flavourings, Black Pepper), Garlic Purée, Fructose, Basil, Salt, Cornflour, Lactic Acid, Stabiliser: Xanthan Gum)) ,Tomato & Mozzarella Topper (31%) [Water, Cream, Sun Dried Tomato Paste, Vegetarian Mozzarella Cheese (2%), Basil ,Vegetarian Cheddar Cheese (1%), Tomato Purée, Starch, Gelling Agent: Pectin; Salt] ,*56% of product

You will need to post the serving size (weight of the fillet) as well, or the nutritional info per 100g

Anyone know the answer to this please? Had one yesterday and it was really nice

½ Syn per 100g

you sure? thought they would have been more because they have cheese on them! :p

I think they will have to go on my next shopping list! :)

they are gorgous! You get a little block of sauce that you put on top of the fillet that melts onto it in the oven. Delicious!

I bought a pack of these when I looked up the syn values and only just tried them, and they are delicious, will deffo be having them again.

Back