Sunny Slimmers in Spain Weigh In

Sue, when you are feeling despondant just look at this..........

Statistics:
Total Weight Loss: 81lb
Weight to Lose: 13lb
% Lost 34.62%

TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS 81lbs.........bleedy hell girl that is not to be sniffed at.

You will continue to lose weight just keep doing what you are doing. It takes a bit longer when you have done as well as you have........

CONGRATULATIONS SUE XXXXX

Thanks Sue for putting it in perspective for me. xxx

Thanks Sue for putting it in perspective for me. xxx
Sue - You have done really well so far, maybe you just need to shake things up a bit. I've left a long rambly post on your thread which will bore you to death! :cry:

Welcome sookie to our little band of weighers. I will put you on the list for April. Is Saturday your weigh in day?

Good luck for next week

Weigh in on a Friday morning... Don't got to a group I do it at home. I did get to target back in October but slowly put some if it back on due to holidays then Christmas. But got my head screwed back on and now back on track... X

Here we go for April then. I have achieved a massive 0.1kg loss this week!! I'm a bit disappointed but then I did lose a whole kilo last week and can't expect to do that every week (I suppose).

I hope you all had a good weekend. I took my OH to Benidorm yesterday to compete in a 44km off road cycle race. While he battled through undergrowth, off barancas and up/down mountain sides I had a much more leisurely exercise playing crazy golf with my son. I was good and only had an americano and a coke light despite calls for a McDonalds from my little one - who is 13 now and actually about 4" taller than me.

Good luck for this week everyone

fillymum: Week 1
pommette: Week 1
sookie: Week 1
suespain: Week 1
toliveordiet?: Week 1 -0.1kgs

And I lost another 2lbs this week but as we had a Chinese last night and I drank the whole bottle of wine and three Tia Marias and then spent the rest of the night at home puking, it might not be a true reading so I will get weighed again tomorrow.

I did not enjoy either the meal or the alcohol. I decided that I really do like the SW way of eating and the positive for me is that I think I had to do that last night to make me realise that I am not missing anything.

Oh poor Sue (suespain), another STS. You must be tearing your hair out. Have you tried stepping up your exercise or changing to a different type of exercise. I know you are already changing your HEs about but you obviously need something to kick start your metabolism, are you drinking enough water? Don't get disheartened it will come off perhaps it's just that you are so close to target.

and Sue (fillymum) I know exactly what you mean, I can't eat chinese anymore it's just too greasy. The closest I get now is the Wok and even then I only have the meat, fish and veg cooked on the griddle. I hope you feel better soon :)

fillymum: Week 1 -2lb
pommette: Week 1
suespain: Week 1 STS

Hi Gail

Changed to Kettleworx during last month - love it, thought it would shift the lbs, although my jeans are definately looser the lbs don't seem to be changing!!

Drink loads of water - I think when we get a water shortage it will be because of me!! :D

Will keep going, when it comes off it comes off, disappointed that I won't achieve goal at the end of the month that I planned but at least I'm not still 16st 10lb!

Evening chicas. Got back late last night after a long weekend away of fun and debauchery! :D
And this is the first real chance I've had to get on here!

Well the scales were VERY kind to me this morning. Yet another STS for me. Flukey again methinks!
I'm maintaining really well - it just seems to be at 3 lbs over target!

Mind you, considering everything I've eaten since last Thursday I am actually very happy with a STS. Not only did we have 3 meals out on Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights - we went out for a 3 course lunch on Monday.

Hey ho - I'll get back there eventually, although technically I am still maintaining !!!!

Wow Bev an STS after a weekend like that (methinks you didn't over indulge as you imagine) well done!

pommette: Week 1 STS

Wow Bev an STS after a weekend like that (methinks you didn't over indulge as you imagine) well done!
Being a scaley dale hopper the result this morning was 0.5kg ON! So the weekend has caught up with me a day or 2 late!!!
Hey ho . . .

Morning all. 1lb gain for me, that's what I get for having to many lunches out and drinking on a Thursday night along with an Indian take away.. I am now aiming to start back up on the treadmill. Wishing you all a happy Easter xx

Sookie, I think a 1lb gain is really good considering you were in lady that lunches this week and you had an Indian Takeaway last night. I put on a kilo everytime I do an EE day never mind going out and over indulging. Anyway back to it next week hopefully for a loss.

Happy Easter everyone and here's hoping I can resist at least some of the easter eggs xx

sookie: Week 1 +1lb

Have a lovely Easter folks. I've got another tough one again - 2 more meals planned out. Grrrrrr
And the scales are now 1½ lbs higher than Monday. Double grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

My son took us all on a 21 mile bike ride today.. Thinking I should now be at target lol xx

Hi folks - I'm looking at a big gain!!!!

But I'm away again until Tuesday or Wednesay so won't be doing WI tomorrow.
Yet ANOTHER AGM to go to. This one is our community one and I am dreading it as I have to stand up an explain how our president spent an unauthorised €50k on plants!!!
CU soon girls and have a nice day with family today.

Oh poor Bev, how on earth are you going to explain that. I'm surprised they aren't calling in the Guardia. I think you'll be forgiven a little comfort eating this week in light of that. xx

I've been good this week apart from a meal out on Thursday but I even stuck to the diet then having only pasta and salad with fizzy water. I'm thrilled with this loss and finally getting back within the "healthy" BMI range. I feel like I am soooo close to my target I can't let go of it now and am more determined than ever.

I hope the rest of you are doing well too and I will update your weigh-ins as you post them :)

sookie: Week 1 +1lb
toliveordiet?: Week 1 -0.1kgs / Week 2 -0.9kgs

Back