Sun's Diary... Feeling better today

i have them as i love the sugar in them!!

Morning Sun ..
sounds like your doing brilliant! ... And that soup sounds delish! I love the pink and whites! I eat the wafer out and then eat the mallow! havnt tried them in the micro yet tho but think i may do!

Have a lovely day xx

Looks like you're going great guns. Keep it up
xxxxxxxxx

Hi paula,

I'm doing great thanks, really enjoying WW, how about you?

Well done Lynne, x

Day 4 already!

Yesterday was another good day, thank god for '0' soup.

Love handles are my 'bain of thought' at the moment, I here you say, "but sun", exercise will improve, get rid of them, well I'm here to defend that I swam 5 days a week 30 to 40 lengths, and although I toned up my legs and abdomen, the 'ol love handles wont disappear.

I have a very bad back, firstly I hve a deformed coccyx and the whole sacrum area is shot, I have spent years at physios and the such, so I have to be very careful, because once it goes, its months of pain before it gets better, hence spates at the gym always aggrevate it.

SO my dilemma how and will I ever be able to get rid of them, (apart from expensive lipo surgery I suppose), if anybody can give me any tips please fire away, all suggestions welcome.

So today is going to be harder as tonight especially we are going to a dinner party, I've tried to find out what we are having, and all I know it is a Jamie Oliver special Lamb meal! I've had porridge for breafast which hopefully will 'stick to my ribs' until lunch time and then have some '0' soup and then leave 15pts over for tonight for dinner and wine.

So bring on day 4!

Good luck girlies

sun xx

amazing I love scallops, you can have 9 small ones for only 1/2pt, thats me sorted for lunch with salad, and my O soup if I get peckish later, yayayay!

gem, I want to get back to where I was when I finished LL which is another 7 to 9lbs and then my head will feel better, if u know what I mean, I know I look slim but the numbers to me are important, silly I know.

And you, 2 away from target!

Go girl xxx

paula, bless you, thankyou, I want to be a sexy lady for my 50th next year xx

bless you!

You will PMA, positive mental attitude!, all that hard work has now paid off, well done, you should be well proud of yourself xx

Well I blew it last night!

I did allow myself 10pts for last nights dinner party at my daughters, but the good intentions started ok, but as the red wine flowed freely, that it where the points went without starting on the 4 course meal.

So.... thats in the past now and all I can do before my WI monday morning is to claw back at least 5 points a day to try and even things out.

I have a hangover from hell but it was a fantastic night.

Good luck ladies xxxxxxxxxx

sunx

so far so good, hangover now gone and I've only used 1 1/2 on breakfast and lunch.

ww toffee yoghurt 1/2

5 small scallops and salad 1/2 (it says 9 small scallops for 1/2, maybe 1/4 then)
gooey pink and white 1/2

will probably have a ww meal tonight with tons of veg

s x

So today is not a good day and its only just started!

I went through yesterday getting more and more depressed, it started off with my mental thought of 'whats done is done', move on and try to claw 5 points back over the next 3 days until weigh in Monday morning, SO, what did I do, weigh myself and I couldnt believe that I'd put on 2lbs.

The best I can hopefully achieve is losing those 2lbs before Monday, I now have to get this negative thought out of my head and try to forget and just stick to my points without a slip up again, and knowing this I will eventually get to my target.

Ho hum

sun xx

Sun you had a wonderful evening and yep like you say whats done is done! Please dont beat yourself up for enjoying your evening! it will just bring you down! ...........

weighing yourseld daily is not a great idea! and has just added to your feeling fed up! ... (altho im guilty of this also) ... Im sure starry would have somthing to say about it hehe! ....
Maybe try and just take a day at a time now until w.i save a cpl of points a day and dont try and save to many! or you'll just end up totally fed up!

~huggles~ Kirsty xx

thanks kirsty xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just before I retire to bed, I only managed to save 1pt, felt hungry today, so goodnight thread until tomorrow morning.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Back