Sun's Diary... Feeling better today

Sunday morning its a lovely sunny day, SUN loves the sun so I've got my positive head on, I've got an interview on Thursday Morning and fingers crossed I get it, I hate interviews but at least I know I look good now which has lifted my confidence.

The only thing I have to watch today is too much red wine with lunch, so saving some points should balance that out.

We dont eat until 3 and most Sundays I have my parents and mother in law for lunch. From midday I love the radio on and open a bottle of red wine whilst prepping lunch, everybody is normally out then and I really enjoy this me time.

Sunday nights is always girlies night out, I'm in a quiz team and its good fun.

So thats my day sorted.

Weigh in tomorrow......

sun

Hi Sun,

I've been reading your diary with interest, as we're almost at the same stage! I too did CD and lost almost 3 stone, but with holidays/xmas etc, I've put on a stone of that. I tried to go back onto CD last week, and managed 4 days, but just couldn't face it again! Lost 6lbs though, so it was a good kickstart. So I started WW again - and you're right - it's soooo amazing just to be able to eat!! lol. I'm hoping to stay the same on my first week (as I went straight from CD to WW) then lost 1.5lbs a week. I'm on 18 points too, so all in all we're quite simliar!

You've been doing fantastic this week, so I'll keep fingers crossed for your weigh in tomorrow! Mine's on Wednesday :eek:

Sharon
xxx

Morning Sun!
You're sounding really positive today.
Must admit I feel better when sun is shining although I don't like it hot.
Hope you have a great relaxing sunday
L x

Hi Sharon,

almost 'TWINS' lol, fingers crossed for you on Wed, good luck, w'ell buddy together for inspiration and support, keep in touch xxxxx

thanks scooby hun x

Yeah that'll be great!

I'm off to my sis and BIL for Sunday lunch today. I've told them to do extra veg .... I'm hoping that'll help resist the roast potatoes - my BIL does the 'best' roast potatoes I've ever had... Feeling motivated to say 'no thank you' at the moment, but then I've just had breakfast!! Will do my best, that's all I can do! :)

Have a nice day
xxx

you 2 hun xx

p.s. I net BIL does his roast tatties in Goose Fat, omg they are so lush, if I do today they will be 2 small aunty bessies xxx

Great lunch, I know I've been generous with my points today, so I know I wont of gone over. Its hard when you have to guestimate points!.

Next week I'm gonna have WW meals all week so I can be exact with points.

sun x

I find that the readymeals take out the trouble of pointing meals. I have them with a big plate of veg or a salad. The ww ocean pie and been hot pot are lovely.

Ive been to stock up today Joanne, I remember from years ago liking the ocean pie, I have got some beef hotpots, they used to do chicken hotpots, cant find them anywhere unless theyve been discontinued.

sun x

Ive been to stock up today Joanne, I remember from years ago liking the ocean pie, I have got some beef hotpots, they used to do chicken hotpots, cant find them anywhere unless theyve been discontinued.

sun x

Hi Sun,

They have not discontinued the chicken hotpot as far as I am aware as I bought 1 the other day from farmfood for £1 .... Bargain.

Sarah x

Ive seen them but cant remember where it was - may have been farmfoods or somewhere like that. I also like the Tesco light choices meals, particularly the salmon and broc pie and vegetable lasagne (there isn't much I dont like actually):D.

My fav is the sausages in cider gravy, but 5 1/2 high compared to a lot of the others, has anyone tried the ww thick chunky soup meals xx

so, am bit shocked as my weight has been up and down like a yoyo this week despite only the 1 blip on thursday night. 2lbs loss yayayayay! am pleased.

I know I'm not going to get any fantastic losses quickly, but if I stick to plan, it will go in the direction weekly.

sun xxxx

thanks carole, am well chuffed

sun xxx

Yay! 2lb is fantastic!! I weighed myself this morning (I know, I know!) and I've stayed the same so far, which I'm dead chuffed at, seeing as I went straight from CD to here :)

Keep it up! :)
xxx

Its hard to stay off the scales sharon, especially as we ae used to seeing a good weight loss each week on CD, as long as it heads in the right direction I'm happy with that.

Looking forward to yours on Wednesday

sun xxx

Yahooo! ............ well done! 2lbs is a good loss! .. Bet your feeling really pleased with yourself!

Have another fantabulous week xx

Back