Sun's Diary... Feeling better today

thanks pixi, you to hun x

sun xx

Hiya Sun

Hey 2lbs is a great loss on WW. I've had a dreadfull weekend - food and drink wise that is lol

Have a good one

xxxxx

Oh no Lynne, I know how you feel, its so easy to get carried away even though we're all full of good intentions!, like me on Thursday Night where I probably had 3 days points in 1 hit!.

What eats me away (haha wish it literally would!), is the guilt and self punishment, what I must remember is that feeling and weigh up is it actually worth it AND if it is learn to live with it and and dont give oneself such an awful time.

Good luck hun

sun x

well done thats very good x

thanks gem, irene, hope you're still both doing well

sun xxx

omg, how disgusting, its all white and brown gunky sauce, never again! no mince or substance to it, anybody else think its gross!

Sun xx

omg, how disgusting, its all white and brown gunky sauce, never again! no mince or substance to it, anybody else think its gross!

Sun xx

Is that the frozen one? I had it a few years ago and never bothered with it again.

Their fresh ready-meal one is quite acceptable, though. Chicken, spinach and tomato lasagna, IIRC.

I have to say im not a fan of any of the WW ready meals, or ready meals in general but the WW frozen cottage pie is VILE !!!

Hi Sun,
Well done on your 2 pounds off. Great stuff.
I'm not a big fan of the WW ready meals but they are handy if you wanna be exact with points or in a hurry.
Have a good week
L x

thanks for the tip star, and thanks ladies

I have to say, but I struggled with only 18pts yesterday, I was so hungry at work last night, I ended up having a bowl of cereal, ok, it couldve been biscuits or bread, but was so satisfied with the amount of food in the first couple of days of starting, but now feel hungry. Grrrrrrrrrr

sun xx

Well I've blown the dust of and its in the middle of the floor......5 minutes and I will get going!

Hi hun, how you feeling?, The lateral trainer just looked at me all day!

I've got an interview today and am soooooo nervous, my insides are all over the place, have be a tad naughty and been over points on a couple of days. Hopefull it wont be too bad come weigh in day.
If I get offered job, must try not to celebrate with too much wine! lol x

Good luck hun - let us know how you get on
xxxxxxxx

awww thanks girls, will be glad when midday comes!

sun x

Back