Sunshine!

I think everyone loves a bit of sunshine.. It's making me ignore my negativity a little more than usual...
Hm.. Have been looking at summery dresses online as well - not that I'd ever wear one.. I look rubbish in them, plus.. sort of doesn't fit the grunge thing I have ..

I think everyone loves a bit of sunshine.. It's making me ignore my negativity a little more than usual...
Hm.. Have been looking at summery dresses online as well - not that I'd ever wear one.. I look rubbish in them, plus.. sort of doesn't fit the grunge thing I have ..
Oh I don't know, a strappy little summery number, coupled with some big biker-boots could look quite cool ;)

Oh I don't know, a strappy little summery number, coupled with some big biker-boots could look quite cool ;)

ROFL! Maybe a dark longish strappy number with some dirty black converse.. I suppose it could work :D
Mmm.. Gotta dye my hair bright red before the summer. ;) That'll be interesting.

Whenever I've done that, it looks fab for about 3 days, then goes a disgusting shade of pink :(

Well what you do then, is dye it blue! It'll go a lovely shade of purple ;)

Now there's a thought! Just bought a fab purple bag - be a shame not to co-ordinate with it! :D

Oh no! A girly girl! Bags and shoes and what-not.. *slaps you with the purple bag*

:D

Yup - lovely great big high-heeled strappy shoes, and a beeeeeeeooootiful big shiny bag to fit all my lipsticks in :D

=| I'm gonna slap you. ... lol nah, just kidding! Whatever makes you happy. All I need is my black eyeliner and I'm happy :D

You could always change your image for the summer

Minerva and go girly for a while.
I know BL used to be in jeans and leathers for her biker club - and look at her now !!

Yes Lucy

The sun's been out in Brighton today -
and so have my legs...............!!!

;)

The sun's been out in Brighton today -
and so have my legs...............!!!

;)

:confused: Did your legs have walkabout by themselves?

And noooo... I refuse to be girly! *HISS*

Almost

It does feel strange. Of course no-one else takes any notice, but I feel almost undressed!
Going to bed now- goodnight.
:nightf:

Minerva and go girly for a while.
I know BL used to be in jeans and leathers for her biker club - and look at her now !!

hahaha True enough! I still do the leather thing. Only my leathers all fall off me now. Must get new ones this year! Oh darn - more shopping!!

It is shocking though how girly I have become!!! Do they do pink leather? hhehehe

Oh yeah, the guys would love that. NOT! LOL

hahaha True enough! I still do the leather thing. Only my leathers all fall off me now. Must get new ones this year! Oh darn - more shopping!!

It is shocking though how girly I have become!!! Do they do pink leather? hhehehe

Oh yeah, the guys would love that. NOT! LOL

... The idea of pink leather is terrifying! I think we all need girly times, but we also need a day when we can be rough and dirty to appreciate how good we feel in a dainty dress nowdays. ;) Just to remind ourselves!

Rough and dirty!
Lovely ........................only joking!!:rolleyes:

I always found it hard to pull of the girly and dainty look at 23 stone!
However, i've now got the balance just right I think. I wear skirts a lot more. Makes me feel much sexier, plus I quite like showing off my long legs. My main problemnow is that I can happily walk around in 5 inch heels without my ankles killing me so I've developed a rather unhealthy shoe obsession!!

Minerva, you remind me of my cousin. She's never been a 'girly' girl but looked amazing on her wedding day with black corset, white long skirt, knee high biker boots with four inch soles, all her tattoos on show and bright fuscia hair. Not your traditional bride but she did look stunning!

I think minerva would look fab in a dress ;)

Back