Sunshine's Trip To Pre Baby Weight (start Thurs 13th oct, p 91)

Helllooooooo :) thanks so much for your messages. Boo i'm missing all my mini friends. Dads interent is completly off so can't get on in my free time.

Yesterday was a brilliant day. Saw my sisters wedding dress, had an amazing dinner with her out - pasta, spinage and mushroom with coffee and was 100% all day. Scales moved a little again....yay! All the recording has gone really well and last night the choir i was auditioning was absolutly fab.

Today, just seeing my sisters trial wedding makeup done right now and then we're off to one of my favoutite restaurants....all very heathly and still within 1000 meal plans :) Only snag there is that it's THE only place when I ever have a caramel square because tey are amasing. Hum!!!!! i'll have to just by pass them eek!!!!

Having a ball. Staying on track and have never had so many compliments. A lot of the choir peeps hadn't seen me in months and they couldn't believe it. I kinda didn't know where to put myself but it was lovely to have so many compliments. Seeing a load more peeps tonight i haven't seen for ages which will be fun. it's motivating me.

I wish i could get on all your diaries and catch up but i just can't. Arg. Hopefully Dads internet weill be sorted soon.

Catch you all you , love Sunshine xxx

Its great to hear you are having a wonderful time.... sounds like you are well and truly motivated if you are willing to give up a caramel square... Well done on the scales going downwards, mine just move up slightly and move down slightly, then do it all over again. I remember when I was trying to move from just over 11stone to just under it took me weeks and I think my body is doing the same again with the 10s and 9s.... am going to try really hard and stay motivated like you. Have a great time and look forward to hearing from you once you are back..

Glad your having a great time honey enjoy it to the full and you dont need a caramel slice to do that by the sounds of it!!xxxx

Wooooooooooooh hon .
Sounds like you are having a wonderful time.. I bet its lovely spending time with your dad and sister............ and I bet it was lovely to see your sister looking so lovely in her dress etc..
Well done you, your doing fab.. its hard to stay focussed when your away etc..
xxx

It's great to hear you so happy and cheerful - and without the caramel square! Brilliant with all the compliments too! Bet you feel amazing. :p

Hope everything is going great for you, look forward to seeing you back on here... xx

Thanks Greeneyes hun,

I'm back and even tho I went off track twice (due to stress and me making those choices) I'm finally in the 8's. I'm 8st 13.5lbs so I'm chuffed.

Bit all over the place today as on the way back from the airport yesterday evening we found out that one of my otherhalves best friends was killed in a bike crash. Otherhalf is in a bad way and I'm a bit dazed after barely any sleep. We're both in shock to be honest. Doing as little as I can today and just now taking time to read the forum which I've missed loads. Having no internet wrecked my head but hey I lost and that's what counts.

I had so many compliments over the week....i should have an extremly large head by now lol :) Did some great clothes shopping in Dublin, got a few bits including a light wool dress which I cannot believe I can get away wearing now. It's fab :) Gotta stop spending money.

Thanks everyone for your messages. Gonna go and finally see how you are all getting on. I'll see how long it takes me to lose the last 2.5lbs (hopefully next week) and then think about another 3lbs under goal.

Have a great day xxx

So sorry to hear you had such sad news honey try to keep your chin up, i know its hard when horrible things happen xxxx

Aww Sunshine, that is absolutely awful news to come back to..... such an awful shock, take care of yourself and your OH....

Well done on the weightloss, dont let this awful news throw you off track though.

Hey hon........
Big big hugs Im so so sorry to hear your devasting news.. Life can be so cruel and unfair sometimes.......
its good to have you back hon........ and well done on being in the 8888888888888888s thats fantastic!!!
Chin up sweeite and big hugs xxx

Hi Laura hun and thanks so much. I took a couple of in the mirror pics while I was in Dublin so I'll get them up tomorrow :)

Had to go to bed at 7pm tonight. I was so sick with wisdom tooth pain. I presume It's from that anyway...full on sick tummy and head, achey all over. Had to go sleep....now I'm awake as oh is home from work. Still feel awful tho. I haven't managed to get through much food today as fruit and veg all tasted strange to me ????? I had my 2 cd meals which tasted fine, but never had protein, the veg i made with pasta just tasted discusting so had the pasta on it's own. Tried having yogurt but had to throw that too. Haven't got through enough water. Was going to make myself an egg on toast but the thought of it makes me gag! Think it's all to do with my wisdom tooth and seeing the dentist tomorrow. I hope she can fix me :) sorry for the moan.

What a time! x

Goodnight diary. I'm so glad to be back online and able to update here. It's really helped me. Thanks goodness I did bring my scales to my Dads so at least I could see the lbs going down :)

I'll be back after my wi tomorrow xxx

Good luck with the dentist today Sunshine, I am going with my daughter as she is having troubles too, her whole head hurts, she cannot open her mouth wide and her jaw clonks, but she is thinking part of it is to do with her wisdom teeth, I had to have mine out when I was younger as 3 were impacted and the 4th just wasn't there.... our jaws are just not big enough for the extra teeth.

hey hon.......
Hope the dentist goes ok today and he puts you out of pain........
Love love loving your news pics you look so skinny........ wooohhhhh a perfect size 8....... well done you........ and to get into the 8s...... is fab..........
Hope you and OH are bearing up as I know it must be a real hard time for you right now.
Big hugs and xxs to xx Marissa x

Awwwwwww thanks Curly. I'd say I'm a small size 10 really :) and 8 in some things. It's exciting isn't it!!! You're looking amazing hun.

...And Greeneyes, your poor daughter. I can hardly open my mouth at the moment and the pain is unreal. I had 3 wisdom teeth out years ago, the dentist couldn't get to the 4th and sure enough years later it's coming through! I feel like I'm teething :(

Hope you're both okay. I'll be back soon to catch up with your diaries. xxx hugs xxx

Foodie list:
Egg & toast
Cranberry bar
Cd meal - not sure which yet.
Jacket potato & not sure yet
water
Big mugs of comfort tea.

Hope your trip to the dentist went well and that you are feeling much better. Daughters trip didn't quite work out how she wanted, first of all the filling she was supposed to have has got much worse and the tooth needs to come out, then she now needs a filling on the other side too, but she cannot open her mouth wide enough for this to happen, she has now been referred to the hospital and should have an appointment within 8 weeks.
Hope your appointment went better than this.

Hi guys,

Thanks Serena and also thankyou for the photo comment :) really appreciate that hun especially today as I'm a bit low.

Greeneyes, my gum around my wisdom tooth is infected again which has caused my face to swell up and is very sore so I'm on another dose of antibiotics :(. The tooth has a long way to go until they'll decide wether or not to take it out!

Along with a banging headache and feeling pretty sick I'm feeling very sorry for myself. I have a lot of very sad things happening at the moment around me and usually I'd focus on all the good but being sick i can't get my head into the right place.

Even tho tonight I have felt like going out and buying a load of off plan food, i have remained 100%. I want to make sure those scales keep showing 8stone something :) ...so that's whats keeping me going along with coming on here to read lovely picture comments from everyone. I just feel while I'm home for these next 2 weeks I should make the most of it and get to goal.

I hope I'm feeling better tomorrow and my face swelling goes down. Meant to be with a friend tomorrow but not if I'm feeling like this. Oohhh and dinner, jacket potato and tuna was very yum.

x

Back