Sunshine's Trip To Pre Baby Weight (start Thurs 13th oct, p 91)

Big hugs to you sweetie....... I hope your mouth is better to by tomorrow........ and take care of yourself your doing great its hard when things are happening around you too..
Chin up hon night night xxxx

Thanks hun. Other half just called me. There are 3 of them on their way to Scotland to where the crash happened tonight. They're sharing a 10 hour drive there and are there on official terms and being well looked after. I let it all out on the phone and he was lovely. We've booked to see The Time Travellers Wife on Friday night and will go for dinner together. We need some time out together. Also seeing a good friends over the next 2 days so I'll be fine.

Take care and good night lovely xxx

Hey hilarious....I stood on the scales this morning and my goal weight came up!!!!! I couldn't believe it so i stood on them again and it shot back to my higher weight a few times!!!! damn! how strange tho! Just goes to show it's just numbers and the scales don't show everything lol. Can't wait to get to goal now. CD really is such a journey and I'm loving it. It's so full of different thoughts, up's and down's but it's all so worth it. I'm on a mission now to keep being 100% and get to goal asap xxx

Last edited:
Foodie plan:

CD porridge, tea
CD cranberry bar
Egg on toast
Jacket potato, tuna, veg
Tea
Water
Yogurt, stewed apple

(not eating fruit right now, taste buds all over the place with this infection) may go get some apples and make my stewed apple for tonight. Berries and banana's aren't tasting right to me x

Hope your tooth and gum starts to feel better soon Sunshine, definately brought back memories when that used to happen to me. I had my 3 wisdom teeth out with General anaesthetic as they wouldn't come through. Such a relief when the infections stopped, as they were always getting infected and it makes you feel awful in the whole of you too, not just your mouth.... take care of yourself, and good menu for today.

Wow honey your new pics are ace you look fab:woohoo:Hope your mouth feeling better soon there is no pain quite like toothache bless you xxxx

Hey look at you sexy sunshine lady in your new pics - you are looking seriously HOT!!!!

You have done so well and should be so proud - I will be shouting congratulations from the rooftops when you get to goal.

I really hope your infected tooth gets better soon - sending you big big hugs!

Love
Jess
xxx

I haven't been on track today or yesterday. I've been so sick and feeling so low that I spiraled way off track. I'm frustrated about so many things at the moment and being sick with this gum infection is wrecking my head.

My day started with me having no cimamon for my porridge. Whoever said to use nutmeg.....yuck....it made me gag, totally vile :( Had to bin it. Anyway Otherhalf came home today and it's been an emotional day (all to do with our friends crash).

Anyway it's all to do with feeling far too sick to get a shop in and not having the right food in so WE went a did a proper shop tonight so i'm ready to be 100% tomorrow.

Sorry I could list 100's of excuses but I won't. I chose to eat off plan. Feel pretty rubbish about it but maybe it needed to happen to spur me back into my focused mind.

Sorry guys but want to be truthful. It's been a busy day and I'm off to bed soon.

I shall be back in focus tomorrow x

Foodie plan for tomorrow:

Stewed apple, yoghurt (half total tub), Tea, water
CD porridge
CD choc cookies
Water
Chicken, rice and veg mix
Stewed apple, yogurt (half total tub)

Need to drink 4 litres of water
Have a cuppa when i want to snack
Get focused back into CD and remember I still have a way to go.
Stay off the scales for a few days as i don't want to know the damage.
Stop messing around and letting emotions and frustration get in my way.
x

Thanks Laura hun. Really appreciate that :) It's not like me to be so low and I'm determined tomorrow is going to be a good day. Hope all is good with you hun xxx

Oh Sunshine, I've just caught up with your diary and I'm so sorry about you friend and you feeling rotten with toothache. Thinking of you x

Hon,
Just wanted to send you big big hugs.. I know your feeling down at the moment but you look great........... your pics are there to show for it.........
Chin up sweetie... today is a fresh day................. Your doing so well at the moment especially when you have so much going on hon.
Take care of yourself and have a good day today xxx

Thanks guys,

It's a glorious sunny day. We're set to have 2 weeks of heat in Hampshire so hopefully that'll keep me glugging the water. Better fake tan myself and find some summer clothes. :)

I can't mope anymore. It's SO not me and a week of this is enough. So I'm motivated and feeling positive about staying on track. I don't want any more wobbles. Plenty of peeps go thru all sorts and still stay 100%. Think it's 'cause my body was all out of sorts with being ill.

So I'm having a mug of tea and glugging my water. :) Want to catch up with everyones threads. I just couldn't yesterday as there was so much going on here.

Oohh met up with one of my best friends yesterday ( should say i dragged myself to see her as i love her so much, but felt so yuck) and she now calls me her Diddly friend.... how cute is that! lol
Have a great day everyone....and Sunshine YOu CAN DO THIS x

Ooh i've had to have a cd choc bar as cookies for breakfast, odd but the cups of tea with it are lovely. I'm going off the CD food having absolutly adored it all this time. How strange. Even more reason to hurry up, get to goal and move up to 1200 and 1500. There was one point where I couldn't see myself ever not wanting CD meals. How we change! x

Well I'm trying to glug my water down but inding it hard as my tummy is still ikky :( I've lost track of how many times i've been on anti biotics this year. My tooth and gum is starting to improve thank goodness just gotta stop feeling sick and I'll be fine. I'm sick of moaning about it :) I am determine dtho to be positive today and I'll get through 100% that way.

Gonna empty out my chest of drawers today as it's time to give all my larger tops to charity. Don't know why I've held on to them actually. Haven't worn any of them in months now.

Wow it's really quiet on the forum today! I haven't been able to get on much lately but i didn't realise just how quiet it is right now. Better get on, lots to do and putting it all off :) x

So sorry to hear you sounding down honey think it is the first time though and we all have off days but glad to hear you back to your bubbly self. Enjoy your sort out its at times like this that you can reflect on just how far you have come!!!! Know what you mean about the cd stuff though I was living on peanut bars and hot choc and mint at the end of my journey was all I could stomach - not long now and you will be eating independantly and then you can have what you fancy and not what you have to have (within reason of course lol)
Take care my dear xxxx

Hey hunnie. Glad that you're tooth and gums are improving. Clearing out clothes is a lovely feeling, but it's amazing how hard it can be and so many people do hold onto things.

Hope your day is still positive and 100%. Can't wait for you be at goal, as I know how excited you'll be :)

Thanks Julie....just gotta keep plodding along and I'll be there soon :) Hope you're well today.

Watergirl lol.... hillarious I give the impression that I'll be so excited at goal. You're right tho........I think I'll be relieved more than anything and then i'll hop about the room looking very silly I'd imagine :)

You've been quiet lately Watergirl. Hope everything is alright xxx

Ooohh I just opened the local Observer to see that the main act at the festival i played mentioned me and how good my set was. I'm the only person she mentioed so that's lifted me. I need to get my act in gear and start organsing more band rehearsals asap.

Cleared out yet more clothes for charity and my most favourite too big tops I'm gonna try shrinking lol. Otherhalves idea so thought i'd give it a go :)

Still 100% today. Just had porridge without fruit.... eeeeewwwwwuuuu ...didn't enjoy it!

Off to cook dinner so It's ready for later.

Thanks for your lovely messages girlies xxxx hugs

Last edited:
Back