Sunshine's Trip To Pre Baby Weight (start Thurs 13th oct, p 91)

Okay drinking two litres of water this time of night may not be so good for your sleep patterns.

You know there's one big gold star waiting for you..

gold_star.jpg

Here it is! You felt that addictive desire for pizza, and didn't give in to it, no matter how close to the door you came. Think of the times you still ate pizza or sweets even when you were feeling like crap.

This journey is a rocky one but rest assured you are on the right path. Take a look behind you just to see how far you have come.

I've been sick a lot over the last two weeks too and it's not like me at all. I know your frustrations.

Keep going sweetie, you are doing good. xx

Thank you SO much hun. Sorry to see you've also been unwell. It's so annoying when some things can throw your mind and body off track. I must glug this water down as I know that will stop the cravings...

Fingers crossed we both feel better soon, hugs xxx

What about soup or something like rice (if that is on your plan?) Or if you aren't hungry, don't eat anything. Don't go forcing yourself to eat right now - it's the last thing you need. x

LOL, me not hungry! Nah I really was. I'm the opposite to most when I'm ill I want to eat more (of the wrong things which isn't so good :) ) Thanks hun x

Morning Diary,

It's so early and I've only had 3 hours of sleep, Def going back to the land of nod very soon. It's sunday after all so I can lie in. :)

I've made new tickers of some of the important dates coming up as a huge reminder for myself. My sig goes on forever now but whatever it takes and all that lol.

Mainly I need to be at my desired weight by 25th September, which is only 5 weeks away, for the dress fitting. It's the only fitting I'm having and the fact I know the dress is now waiting for me has forced me to focus on getting back in the CD zone (that's what I call it anyway).

I've bought fruit and am going to try it again today. I'm hoping it all tastes okay to me as I can't do without it. I was a massive fruit eater bc (before cambridge hehehehe) and it keeps me from being hungry and craving.

Right Sunshine, I'm officially giving myself a kick up my own ass. Yeah I'm not well but i need to remember this will pass. I also need to remember that this is my dreaded week leading up to my totm again where since on CD i turn into a wicked horrid witch, but again this will pass...so any bloating will be to do with that. :)

Be strong Me and stay on plan no matter what the circumstances.

xxx

Cheers Laura, I def won' be weighing myself this week and I have no official wi anyway. I have them every 2 weeks over the summer, that's the way my cdc works. :)

Breakfast - cd porridge :( with chopped banana through, red grapes, tea ,water.

Thought I'd copy my post from Laura's thread as who knows it might be helpful to me one day. It's amazing once you face your fears and dreams you become fufilled.

Up untill 3 years ago I put playing live (singer, songwriter) off as I was waiting to lose weight to get out on stage. After years of my weight yoyoing I decided to push, and I really mean push myself out there. I'll never forget it. I downed a glass of wine before I went on stage and I felt so ill with nerves. But once I took that step I never looked back. I probably looked fine due to the stage make up and spanx :) holding me in. Of course I look back now at pics and cringe at me being overweight. I also had to put up with people telling me how good I was but I needed to lose weight. Seriously depressing!

My point with this rambling is that the things we want most in life are often the things that seem most scary to us. We've all taken this step to shed weight, we can do anything we put our minds to. I've used my music example as that's an important one for me.

I put a lot of my life off because I thought I was fat and hated my body. I can remember being away one summer with my boyfriends family. I was 18. I remember all the guys my age were on the beach in their beachwear having a ball and I was sat with his mum and gran fully clothed in jeans etc....absolutly boiling and really feeling like I was missing out! The sad thing is I have no idea where my head weight issues came from. My first memory was on New Years Eve when I was 12 and going to a family friends party. I remember looking in the full length mirror and thinking that I looked fat!. I really wasn't fat, think my self esteem was just low.

It's a crazy world we live in. Your post really made me think. Thanks hun xxx hugs

LOL....it was mine too untill this week lol! That first time I had strawberries in CD porridge on 1000 was like heaven :) Just had grapes for the first time on 1000, nice. I wish berries were lovely all year around... i could live on them. Even my beloved stewed apple tastes horrid right now! But no more dwelling on ikky tasting food..... I know it's not off so I will eat it an get in what my body needs :)

Laura thanks hun for your ongoing support. xxx

Breakfast - cd porridge with chopped banana through, red grapes, tea ,water.
Lunch - cd cranberry bar, water
Dinner - eating out- pasta, spinage & mushroom, water (really looking forward to this)
Snacks - Orange, grapes
Desert - Yogurt

2.30pm - 2 litres of water done.
Housework now and paperwork to sort.
Contact band re rehearsals

My swelling has almost gone, just my gland that's still sore. Still feel ikky but lots better than the last few days. Gosh this week has been a bit dark. Only have 2 weeks of holiday left and I really want to make the most of them. I'm not back working full time tho till mid september and I'd love to be at the goal weight of 8st 11lbs or 8st 8lbs (more likely I'll want to be at the second goal). I won't have seen everyone at work for nearly 2 months so it'll be interesting to see if anyone comments.

Right I've done enough thinking today for now :) , off to be doing the things I should be doing xxx

I'm just letting you know that If I'm not around much it's because I'm getting my head together. Found out tonight that my Aunt has now gone into the hospice in France. She's unconscious now and has days left. It's very sad and luckily my oh was here tonight when I found out. Pretty upset even tho I know it's been coming. What a week. Major stress headache now. Teaching tomorrow. I will be around but don't be worrying if I'm not. I won't be far away xxx

Hey Sunshine -

It doesnt make it any easier if you know its coming I dont think. But at least now with her being unconscious she wont be in any pain at all. Im not surprised you have a stress headache with the week you have had.

Just to let you know Im sending you massive hugs and will be thinking of you and come back on here when you are ready
Love
Jess
xxx

So sorry Sunshine. Just as you deal with the grief of your friend as well. Have you thought about writing a letter to her? It may help...

You are in our thoughts and don't hesitate to post when you need a hug. We'll be thinking of you x

(((((((hugs))))))) honey dont think anything anyone can say will help but just wanted to say im so sorry your having such a horrible time at the moment and you know where we are if you need to unload xxxx

Just a quick post to say my aunt has died. Looking now at how I'm gonna get myself, Dad and sis over there asap.

Thanks Julie and Jess, I'll still be around.

Good luck everyone x

Aww I'm so sorry.

I'm free

Don't grieve for me, for now I'm free.
I'm following the path God laid for me.
I took His hand when I heard Him call,
I turned my back and left it all.
I could not stay another day,
To laugh, to love, to work or play.
Tasks left undone must stay that way.
I found that place at the close of day.
If my parting has left a void,
Then fill it with remembered joy.
A friendship shared, a laugh, a kiss,
Ah yes, these things I too will miss.
Be not burdened with times of sorrow.
I wish you the sunshine of tomorrow.
My life's been full, I've savored much.
Good friends, good times,
a loved one's touch.
Perhaps my time seemed all too brief.
Don't lengthen it now with undue grief.
Lift up your heart and share with me...
God wanted me now,
He set me free.

Thinking of you xx

Last edited:
Thinking of you Sunshine at this really tough time, so sorry about your Aunt, but she is no longer in pain.... take care of yourself XX

Hon just wanted to send you the biggest hugs..
I have been away so only just seen this..........
Take care of yourself and each other and be strong I know its hard..
Hang in there hon........
Thinking of you lotsa love & hugs Marissa xxx

Sunshine,

So sorry to read of your news, may the days ahead be gentle for you all.
The biggest of hugs coming your way - thinking of you xx

Back