Sunshine's Trip To Pre Baby Weight (start Thurs 13th oct, p 91)

Hi everyone,

A HUGE thankyou for all your messages.
Just a quick mention to Curly to say well done on the hen weekend. You've done so well and you're right.....you will be slim for life :) You've come so far.

And Laura....... what can I say. I read your poem last night and I love it. I put it on my Aunts FB page and sent it to my sister. It's so beautiful and I really want to thank you so much for sharing it with me. It's really calming. Hugs xxx

Oh my gosh.... I am so shattered. What a day! From the min I got up the phone was ringing which was nice. I was doing several things at once most of the day. I carried on with my teaching which kept me busy. As soon as I finished we were able to book our flights to Paris and then after a very later dinner and much research we finally booked the hotel, car etc. So I'm flying to Paris Wednesday morning and will be back Friday night. Meeting my Dad and sis in Paris and then driving together to the sticks :) We'll be sharing a room so we'll have some good times amongst the sadness. :)

I have brought my hair apt forward to tomorrow. So tomorrow is the day I go back to my natural dark blonde/light brown colour. Thought it would be nice to have freshly done hair (and fringe cut again) and hopefully shiney etc for the few days... might lift me a bit :) Then I'll be off to get some bits in town for the trip. (yes Curly any excuse to shop :) )

I have been in touch with my cdc and have arranged to collect 6 cranberry bars to take with me for the 3 days. So i'll be having 2 bars a day but it's better than going way off track and very handy for the travelling. I have every desire to remain on track. Hummmmmmmm.... croisant et chocolait chaux... oh dear :) I'll do my best. As my cdc said just stay on track as much as poss. I'm pretty determined when I'm away so fingers crossed I'll remain strong. Altho how an earth could I be in France and not have croisant!!!! they're so good! Now I know how Aussie felt when she was in Paris a while ago :) (if I remember rightly croisants are about all the calories we should have in a day or something like 700kcal ! eek)

Luckily I finished my antibiotics today. Feeling a bit better and stayed 100% which I'm pleased at. In fact my dinner was scrummy veg curry and rice.... it was delicious!

My throat is sore from talking so much today so I'll be off to bed very soon as I have a lot to cram in tomorrow.

I feel so much better that I'm booked to go to my Aunts funeral and that'll we'll be with our family at this awful time.

Thanks again for your amazing support, hugs to all xxx

Aw bless you, you are doing so well at this awful time just wanted you to know im thinking of you xxxx

Hi Sunshine, i'm a bit late but just wanted to say sorry for your loss hun! and big hugs to you!! Although its a sad time you'll get to spend some time with your family hope everything goes as well as it can do considering the circumstances, will be thinking of you xx

Hey hon.......
I am so pleased you popped on to tell us how you were getting on hon... More big hugs coming your way.......
Thank you for your little message that was really sweet.. I really hope to stay slim forever more......
Enjoy your shopping ...... Shopping makes you smile even if your hurting inside......
Keep your chin up hon as I know it must be so hard with the losses you have had..... Look after yourself and hope everything goes as well as it can..
Lotsa love & hugs Marissa xxx

PS.. if ever you are stuck and need me to post some bars to you just give me a shout....... xx

Glad you are ok as can be under the circumstances.

You are so focused, and with times like these when it really is hard it's amazing to see your determination, and such an inspiration.

Hugs sweetie x

Hi everyone......

Awwwwwwww all of your posts are SO lovely. I need to take you away with me :)

Another mad day but 100% on track..... haven't had time not to be on track tbh :)

It was so nice getting my hair done today. I'm now a brunette and have added some pics in my newest album on here so you can see if you're interested. I'm very scruffy but wanted to see what I looked like.

Mananged again today to spend more money I don't have on a little black dress, sale suitcase and new brunette hair products.... why can I always shop!

Gotta go to bed asap as I'm up early to finish packing and leave for France.

Curly I swear we have the same little denim skirt.... and I saw one of your lovely dresses today...... the grey one! It's fab.

Okay peeps, I'm sure I'll collapse into my bed again like last night. Really missing popping on here but I'll be back soon.

Nite xxx

Hey hon..
Well done you for being 100% at such a hard time...........you should be so proud of yourself......
Im loving your pics you look fab with brown hair not that you didnt before of course.
Glad you got some bits today hon you cant go shopping without buying can you now........
We probs have got the same denim skirts I have a few but the one in the pic is from mango..............
The grey dress is Oasis.

Hope all goes as well as it can take care of yourself and your dad and sis and catch up on friday.

Lotsa hugs xxx Marissaxxx

Thinking of you this week Sunshine.... take care xx

hey hun, hope you trip goes ok, love the new look and in your new pics you look amazing, well done you!! I got me a fab new denim mini for my hols, cost me £2.50 in a charity shop, chuffed with that!
Look forward to seeing you back here soon
Take Care
xx

Ooh, have fun in France hun. Looking fab in your new pic! xxx

Morning :)

I'm here but can hardly move I'm so tired. It was 11 hours of travelling each way and over 3 days! Really glad I went over, very worth it. Funny people not recognising me as a brunette.... that could come in quite handy actually!! lol

August has gone even faster than July. I think I'm gonna have to look at this summer as basically maintaining keeping the weight off. I suppose it's good i haven't piled it all back on but it's disapointing to not have acheived my goal by now. Anyway why should I be in a rush! Day 1 away i was on track, day 2 mostly on track and day 3 def not on track! But french food has to be done while there.... too good to miss :)

So i'm back on track today (again :) ) still doing 1000. I did consider going back on 810 to get to goal but I was so sick on it I've decided to stay on 1000 for now. Oh and I'm due on any day now! what a mix.

I'm gonna go read all your diaries and catch up with everyone.

Foodie today:

CD cranberry bar, Tea
CD porridge & banana
Egg, toast, tomato
Chicken, rice (I think :) )
Yogurt (getting bored of this)

Hope you're all having a good day x

Welcome back. Rest well and take care of yourself. Looking at your weight now, if it slows down even more, do you think 1200 may help to give it a bit of a kick?

I can't wait to start 1000 - 20 days to go! I won't be at goal weight but I really want to start exercising more and I'll feel ready by then to start having a life, not to mention eating carbs and fruit. aaaah.

Oh despite my declaration about sizes this morning, I've decided I am now officially a size 12 on my arse. My jeans are still a little tight but the 14s are too big, and when I was doing my DVD in my size 14 exercise pants, I had to put a hair clip on the back of my exercise pants. It's quite a good look. They still then fit around my butt (sort of) but they are getting too loose again. Yeah!

Bye bye 14's. Hello 12's. I have to say I'll be glad when you are all loose on me again as I'll be at a healthy weight but being healthy is important than that silly number.

Hey hon.
Waving madly!! Good to have you back....... I bet you are nakered take it easy.. Can you have a nice chilled out Sunday.. Hope everything went as well as it could have hon..
Well done you at least you stayed on track for part of being out there which is good as its tough in those situations..
Theres no set time hon that you have to lose the weight by sometimes things happen and hold you up a bit.. Im not rushing the last bit as it seems to be coming over very slowly now anyway it would slow down though when you get that close hon.
Keep your chin up hon and take it easy xxxx

Decision made, I have started 810 today and will take it week by week for 3 or 4 weeks leading up to my bridesmaid dress final fitting. I really want to head towards 8st 8lbs so may change my ticker to be more realistic. I don't know what I am at the moment as my scales have broken... probably a good thing. Gonna buy more today so I'll have a sneeky look tomorrow.

I just feel I need the control of 810 again as since i've been on 1000 little habbits are creeping back in and while I am maintaining this weight I'd rather do that the right way at my actual goal. I suppose over the summer holls my rountine is upsidedown and Its good to have stayed about the same (altho it's been by yoyoing which isn't so good),

At least I've had my berries this summer :) and I can't miss them now as they're not as yummy as before.

So I only have porridges left for today and monday...

CD porridge x3
Chicken, cottage cheese, veg chilli stirfry
Yogurt
Tea & water

Back