Sunshine's Trip To Pre Baby Weight (start Thurs 13th oct, p 91)

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore,
is not an act but a habit.

Aristotle

Realize that this is it....!
that there's only one shot at this life and I can either enjoy the ride and live it to its fullest and to my highest potential
or I can stay the way I am.

Hiya,

oOohhh i'm feeling pretty good as I've ended up having a really long break which makes a change at work. Had a yummy 810 meal with my shake so that will keep me going till I'm home at 6pm for my porridge :)

Thanks Alexmummy and i'm so pleased you're back on track and well done FFBT on another great day yesterday.

It's so sunny...i love it. makig me think of xmas in Florida yay xxx

CDporridge
CD choc mint shake
Tuna and salad
Yogurt
mint tea,coffee
cd porridge

Rather a lot but i feel good. have a good one peeps xxx

Starting to flake now but at least i'm drinking my water again. Better have some more to keep me going.

This morning in my first lesson... i was doing breathing exercises lying on the floor with a student, got up and was itching like mad!!!!! I put up with the itchiness for an hour before checking it and oh my lord....my legs, bum, backs of arms and hips were covered in red rashes. it was really auful....flip gotta go...i'll fill u in later x

....later...... yeah so my skin was all red, bumpy and covered in rashes..... how strange. It's gone down now but my skin is all marked. The room where I reach is being sprayed tomorrow!! madness...lovely start to my day tho.

Oohhh i've had all sorts of breaks today...only 90 mins of teaching left ....

FFBT ...where are you hun...everything okay? xxx

Hey Sunshine!!

Good to see you so positive again :)
You really do seem to have this motivation that other people bounce off iykwim, as reading your posts set me off in the right momentum for the day :)

Scales are down for me. I'm back down into the 10's so I'm really happy. I managed to clamber into the 10's for my birthday - then went away had a big weekend, gained a lot - had the funeral and so on - so am really happy to have now got it all off and back down again :) and this time I am NOT going back into the 11's or higher...ever...its onwards and downwards to goal from here.

7 1/2 weeks and 12lbs to goal for me...gosh I hope it's do-able! I'd love to do it before, esp as I'm going outfit shopping 2 weeks before-hand.

The one thing I've been thinking about is how much blips really do affect you. My Birthday weekend and the food at the funeral/that weekend really does count. It's taken a good 2 weeks to really shift that weight and start losing again, whereas if I'd made sensible choices and only gained maybe 1/2lb or a lb I could have been much lower into the 10's by now, which is quite a depressing thought. Nothing I can do to change it of course, and no point in dwelling on the past, but definitely a thought for the future.

Have a great day both of you, hope your of FFBT - you've been v quiet. x

What does iykwim mean? I see it a lot and can't work it out? :confused:

It's 'if you know what I mean' xx

Hey Sunshine, just catching up on diaries and pictures - you look wonderful! Glad your plan is working well for you, you always sound so busy and on the go - and you are so close to goal I am sure you will get there in no time x

Edited - to say Hello to FFBT, loving your inspiring phrases especially the one about Excellence...

Thanks hun...... I have too much on right now and I'm really tired.... I love my job and all that's going with my sisters wedding but I'm just too tired trying to fit everything in... can't just not do it either, everything has to get done. But yeah still plodding on with CD :) How's you?

Another good day coming up.......... loads of water i hope. Already had some and mint tea....... gonna keep drinking.

Have a good one anyone reading. Gotta fly. back later xxx

Bring on 7 30pm please............ I'll be done with work and popping out to get my cd supplies. Can't wait to be munching on a peanut bar with a cuppa. So badly want an early night and plan to get there by 9pm at the latest.

TOTM........ coming when I need to be wearing my little black dress! lol those big knickers better work wonders for me hehehehehehehe. SO bloated :(

FFBT you ok hun? I'm still hanging in there.

Why is it people with simple lives want some complication and people with complicated lives long for some simple calm time!!!!!! I swear when I am back in Dublin not this weekend but the next I am taking 2 days to myslef to completly rest or i'll look like an exhausted wreck at this wedding ...... i'll book 2 days off in the diary for sure :)

Life life life....ya gotta love it x

know what you mean sunshine, with me its all go or nothing!
Enjoy the early night, i'm planning one too after a lovely hot bath!

xx

Ooohhhhh enjoy your bath hun. i'm having my hot mint tea as i'm cold..... what a long day but i'm switching off now. Ooohhh yum peanut cd bar.... funny i never liked them at first.

Where are you ffbt hun? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope you have a chilled out evening Sunshine - you certainly deserve it xx

Sunshine,
So exciting you have so much to look forward to .... TOTM always arrives at the wrong time mine is not arriving at the moment I am sure it will arrive when i need to wear my dress for my cousins wedding next week.. Damn!
Not long now till your sisters wedding bet you are so excited..
Have not stopped buying clothes at the moment.. Love it..

Oh you must give me a list of some cool places to go in Dublin as I am going for a girly weekend with 4 of my friends in November would be good to know some places to go..

Hope you got an early night hon xx

Morning girlies... Hope everyones doing well on this cold, miserable and wet day :) Is it just me or does anyone else feel cd more doable in the summer, when the weathers good n the suns out??? This cold n dull day just makes me feel more hungrey and demotivated. Nevermind.... it still has to be done, no matter what the weather is eh? Better just to smile n get on with it :)

Well, only 9 days to go till my bros engagement.... lets see if i can make it in the 9's by then. Fingers crossed. Not gonna weigh myself just yet.

Hope you had a good night sleep sunshine. Take care hun and hope you have a fab time tomorrow :)

Lets all have a super duper day :)
xxx

It comes down to a simple question:
what do you want out of life.... and what are you willing to do to get it?

Goooodddd afternoon............................... I'm feeling great!!!!! It's amazing what a good sleep does for ya!!!!!!

I dared to step on the scales this morning and I'm still close to the 9's which i'm happy about. Only snag is I wonder about when i'm in dublin.....i won't be able to weigh myself to check if i'm at goal... might have to go do a public weigh or buy a cheap set for my dads to keep me on track while i'm there the week leading up to the wedding.

Curly...... you'll look amazing in that dress hun...... and yeah totm always comes at the wrong time lol.

FFBT...... hun you always have a sunny view on things so just focus on getting into the 9's....we can do this. I'm very determined now after weighing myself after that wedding food mare in Wales.... I'd feel amazing if i was at goal in 2 weeks...it's do-able if i just focus and stay on track..... apart from a cocktail at hen on saturday as discussed with my cdc.

Hugs xxx

Just had my 810 meal........ tuna salad, yogurt and coffee...nice.
I'll still have a poridge and bar to go tonight.

Curly...me and shopping.......we have a problem....... i love it now that everything fits me :) Altho have to bring the coat back as i'm not loving it.......... i really need a new one tho as it's cold....strange designs out right now....amazing fronts and then frils and pleated back....yuck!!!!!! What about you? x

I so need to fake tan tonight...for this hen....just my arms so i can wear my sleeveless dress etc. x

OOhhh i'm a pretty happy bunny this evening........ probably cause i just had my nails done and manaed to have 90mins to chill out :) But... I bought a new coat in a size 8 this evening! yay. I even tried the 10 to make sure i wasn't being silly and then over a hoody hehehehehe. so that's cool.

Gotta pack now and have quite a bit to do but i will be back later. Good 100% day today so looking forward to the scales tomorrow.

FFBT how are you doing? x

...well, slight change of plans. My bros engagement is gonna be slightly postponed as my mum is goin into hospital for an opp on Monday, next wk. Shes been waiting for such a long time, so we're all relieved shes finally got a date. Just hope all goes well.

Im gonna be driving up Aberdeen (scotland) this sunday (takes 8hrs... more with a 2yr old, lol)... and will be staying for at least 2 wks. Ive managed to get enough products for my time away. Its gonna be really stressful so i just hope i can stay on track.

Glad you managed to have some rest and some me time today sunshine. size8 coat over a hoody.... im so jelous, but really chuffed for you hun. Hope you have a fab time away. When are you back?

Ive got tons to do before i leave on sunday... gonna be so tired, n then a full day of driving. Will try doin as much as i can tomorrow and then chill on sat before i leave on sun.

Night honey bunch...
xxx

Back