Sunshine's Trip To Pre Baby Weight (start Thurs 13th oct, p 91)

Hiya...
Just finished my 4ltrs of water sunshine :p lol!!! I had aimed to have it down by 6... so glad i made it happen. Now i can relax for the evening... (cant really call it relax, as runnin to the loss non stop) but atleast dont have to think about drinking more. (wish we had a loo downstairs though :rolleyes:)

Good idea of havin an early night sunshine. Hope your days been good.

x

Morning...
Well, i just about survived yesterday. Evenings are the worst and mostly when i end up being naughty.
Hope you had a 100% day too sunshine... Lets stay on track today aswell. 1 day down n 6 to go now. Im gonna aim for another 4ltrs today and try doin it before 6 again.

Hope you have a fab day.
xxx

Hey,

Im so happy :), stressed :sigh: and angry :mad: at the same time... My bro has just called me with a surprize.... Hes getting engaged on the 25th of this month...happy for him, but HELLLOOOO....!!! 14 days to go... :eek: I really didnt need a surprise about this. If he had told me a little earlier i could have stayed motivated and on track instead of binging every evening. :sigh:

On top of all that i decided to weigh myself and Im back upto 10.9. I had been avoiding to get on the scales as i knew ive been off track for over 2 wks.

I feel so angry with myself for being in this position. If i had stayed 100% then i would have been easily at goal by the 25th as i was 9.13 3wks ago. (God, im so mad with myself)

Ive had a chat with my cdc and she says i can do ss as my weight has gone up again. So ss for me just now + 4ltrs of water everyday for 2 wks. She reckons I could lose 12 lbs by then. Says should have a good loss (8-9lbs) in wk1. What does everyone else think???

Gonna give it all i can and go for it. Wish me luck. Cant believe how stressed i am!!!!

Hi sunshine hope your still doing well on your 7 day challenge havent been on for a while and cant believe your sisters wedding has come around so quickly bet your dead excited!!!! Hope you have an ace hen night and we def need to see some pics in the little black dress yey. FFBT dont beat yourself up too much and good luck with SS that has to be the very hardest bit of this diet xxxx

Hi girlies and diary :)

Oh wow I'm having such a busy morning on my laptop, I haven't even managed to get out of bed yet! This is silly! All the hen plans are coming together but there is always something else to do!

Julie... i tried on my lbd this morning and I'm really glad I got it. It's the kind of dress you can dress up or down which is handy. Very fitted and does show my arms which i'm not a big fan of lol ... Hope sw is going well for you this week. x

Ffbt.... i was in bed at 7pm last night watching tv all cosy. So i feel great today. yes I did stay 100% yesterday and we're down to 6 days now. How exciting your bro is getting engaged. Look at is as the motivation now for week 2! Well done for staying 100% yesterday. I must say it felt good waking up having done 100%. You are brave weighing yourself...... there is no way I'll be going near the scales yet lol...... you're on track now and that's what counts.

So much on today so better get going. Back later, have a good one xxx

Sunshine, you will look amazing, the dress sounds great. I was always one for retro frocks with big gathered skirts that hid a large... um... bum. But lately keep buying fitted 50s style dresses too. They look great, so amazed to be wearing that style!

FFBT, don't be upset about this. Yes, SS may give you a kickstart, but whatever weight you are at the engagement do, you will have a fab time. You've come so far. You don't have to be a certain weight to enjoy it! And even if you'd known, you may still have made those food choices at the time, who knows. Big hugs... it'll all work out hun!

xxx

Hello girls.....
Your both doing fab on your new challenge well done to you.......

Sorry I havent been around...... things have been pretty hetic the last few days..

Not long now sunshine til the hen and til your sisters wedding how exciting I bet you just cant wait...

FFbt how exciting that you have your bros engagement to look forward to I am sure you will lose a fair amount in 2 weeks if you really stick with ss 100% and drink plenty of water hon you can do it!!! You will look fab however much you lose by then I am sure.

I have my cousins wedding on the 25 Oct so same day and I could do with losing a couple of pounds by then......

Hope you two have another fab week ahead x
lol Marissa x

Hi Ladies

Well done for both staying on track 100%.

I am pleased to say I have managed to stay 100% too...how the last few days in some ways I don't know, but I have so I'm happy.

Will pop back later with a longer post as got to do some more revision before X factor - I know I know I'm sad xx

Hi Curly, Alexmummy, FFBT and diary,

Curly you'll disapear and I won't be able to find you. Don't you only have 1lb till you're at your 2nd lower goal!!!! You'll look amazing as always at your do in a couple of weeks.

Alexmummy, congrats on staying 100%.....you're doing fantastic and look so different from when you first started.

FFBT...how are you getting on? I went a bit off plan yesterday which is very naughty but not looking back...... as long as i strive to do well and get back on track. Bit silly of me but nevermind.

Planning on a great cd day today and looking forward to my porridge.

Can't believe Stephen Gately has died this morning.......only 33! scary.

Have a good day all and wish me luck with staying on track. It can be pretty hard when you've been doing this for so long x

Hey Sunshine,

yes very sad news about SG he was so young, what a waste!

Good luck on being 100% today! need some encouragement myself i think!

Happy Sunday!

xx

FFBT, don't be upset about this. Yes, SS may give you a kickstart, but whatever weight you are at the engagement do, you will have a fab time. You've come so far. You don't have to be a certain weight to enjoy it! And even if you'd known, you may still have made those food choices at the time, who knows. Big hugs... it'll all work out hun!

xxx

Thanks hun for your kind words, they mean alot....ALOT!

XXX

FFbt how exciting that you have your bros engagement to look forward to I am sure you will lose a fair amount in 2 weeks if you really stick with ss 100% and drink plenty of water hon you can do it!!! You will look fab however much you lose by then I am sure.

I have my cousins wedding on the 25 Oct so same day and I could do with losing a couple of pounds by then......

Marissa x

Thanks curly for the support.... means so much. Your right, if i stay 100% i should lose a good amount by then... so fingers crossed.
...as far as you losing a couple of pounds, honey i dont think you need to. Your so slim and perfect already. Your gonna look fab.
xxx

Hi Ladies

Well done for both staying on track 100%.

I am pleased to say I have managed to stay 100% too...how the last few days in some ways I don't know, but I have so I'm happy.

Will pop back later with a longer post as got to do some more revision before X factor - I know I know I'm sad xx

I know... All wk i look forward to the wknd so i can curl up with my choc mint shake n watch xfactor.... now thats sad! lol.

Glad your doin 100%. You go girl. We'll soon be at goal.

xx

Afternoon girlies...

Hope everyones having a nice relaxing sunday. Its so cold today and also day2 on ss for me, so really freezing. I managed another 100% day, although woke at 2am absolutley starving and my stomach really growling... some how got to bed and glad i woke up with that buzz of staying 100%.

Hmmm sunshine, i had a dream that you went off track last night. How obsessed am i with this whole thing... sad!! Hope not alot damage was done though. Try sticking to it now babes... day3 today, only another 4 to go. :)

Hope everyone has a relax, chill sunday.
Happy Cding.
xx

Hey Sunshine! How are you my lovely? That hen do and wedding is certainly creeping up!

That dress on your profile pic is amazing. Just my kind of thing. Hope all is well with you xxx

Hey Sunshine! How are you my lovely? That hen do and wedding is certainly creeping up!

That dress on your profile pic is amazing. Just my kind of thing. Hope all is well with you xxx
Hi you,

So glad you're back again adter your holiday. Missed you on here. That dress was a last min buy as the one I was meant to be wearing didn't get dry cleaned and they never told me till i went to collect it!!! so i'll wear it for my sisters first wedding...Yes!!!!!! she's having 2 weddings!!!! don't ask lol xxxxx

It's scary how fast this hen and wedding has crept up. Especially as this was my last goal which i thought was miles aqway and here i am still not on target!!!! ah well I'll get there.

Have you started back on CD after your holiday yet?

Have a nice night. xxx

Afternoon girlies...

Hope everyones having a nice relaxing sunday. Its so cold today and also day2 on ss for me, so really freezing. I managed another 100% day, although woke at 2am absolutley starving and my stomach really growling... some how got to bed and glad i woke up with that buzz of staying 100%.

Hmmm sunshine, i had a dream that you went off track last night. How obsessed am i with this whole thing... sad!! Hope not alot damage was done though. Try sticking to it now babes... day3 today, only another 4 to go. :)

Hope everyone has a relax, chill sunday.
Happy Cding.
xx

Ahhhhhhhh you're SO good and I'm really not so good!!!!! eek!!!!! Found it hard this weekend. Dreaming about me hahahahahaahahahahahahahahah!!! wish you'd warned me hehehehehe!

I hope you don't mind babes and I don't think you will as I know you want to stay on track longer than just this week..... but today it's actually 3 weeks till my sister's main wedding where I'll be chief bridesmaid and realistically I have 3 weeks to get to my goal. I'd like to mark this maybe in the title and/or make up a new 3 week ticker as a reminder. I should be able to stick with cd this week with working and having my choc mint shakes with me. Snag is of course the hen night on Saturday but I've discussed this with me cdc.

Hope you've had a good day and are all wrapped up warm and cosy tonight.

Hugs xxx

Back