Sunshine's Trip To Pre Baby Weight (start Thurs 13th oct, p 91)

Hi Ladies

Sounds like you have both had really positive weekends ! :)

Sunshine you really are looking amazing and wow such an inspiration as always to me :)

I really do believe you will be at goal by the wedding - and just hope I can follow your footsteps in the 8 weeks I have left for SIL to be's!

FFBT - Hope you are wrapped up warm and doing well on SS. Keep going it will be so worth it xx

Thanks hun.... don't feel much of an inspiration at the moment to be honest but it's lovely to hear that :) I like your positive words tho and I really want to reach my goal and if my silly disney tickers get me there then all that faffing with them just now will be worth it lol!

You're doing really well so actually I should be listening to you and following your words as you seem really in the zone right jow. Well done hun x

aww thank you. I wish I'd never gotten so big in the first place that's my problem. I have plans in my head now for how I want to finish this weight loss, so that I don't mess it up...this is how for me...

Aim 10 Stone 1 -BMI 25 SIL to be's wedding 5th Dec (just under 8 weeks to go now and about 13lbs to go)
Eat within reason what I want at wedding.

Get back on track and lose any gain within that week to get back to 10 stone 1 for following weekend which is my little boy's birthday party 12/12/09

Eat within reason what I want again.

From the Monday get back on track and lose any gain, and then being Xmas season I know there will be parties/work do's etc, so my aim to eat as well as possible and not drink during that time so that by Xmas Eve I am still maintaining at 10 stone 1.

Xmas/Boxing Day - Enjoy and eat within reason - not eat 'til stuffed and feel sick.

After Xmas period is over, get back on track, down to 10 stone 1, and then about another half a stone to have me to a BMI of 23.8 ish.

I just think if I can get to 10 stone 1 for 5th December, there is no point me trying to lose anymore before Xmas with soo many social events going on, but if I can lose any gain, and then maintain that weight, which was my original goal for this year then that will be a big success in itself, and will also be 1lb off losing 7stone.

xx

Hi you,

So glad you're back again adter your holiday. Missed you on here. That dress was a last min buy as the one I was meant to be wearing didn't get dry cleaned and they never told me till i went to collect it!!! so i'll wear it for my sisters first wedding...Yes!!!!!! she's having 2 weddings!!!! don't ask lol xxxxx

It's scary how fast this hen and wedding has crept up. Especially as this was my last goal which i thought was miles aqway and here i am still not on target!!!! ah well I'll get there.

Have you started back on CD after your holiday yet?

Have a nice night. xxx

Well I'm sure it will look lovely at the wedding :D

Have started eating more healthily and already dropped 4lbs since I came back. Not sure what I'm planning on doing in terms of CD yet though :)

Great to have a plan Alexmummy. I have so much coming up too but at least if we're doing CD for most of the time it's better than not at all and in my case putting the weight back on. I have my gym membership frozen at the moment as I'm away so much but in 3 weeks after the wedding I'm home for a month so may unfreeze it so I can get back in there till I go away to Florida in December. I do wish I was already at goal for this wedding and I really should have been doing my bingo wings weights. My arms look small when covered but not in a bodice style dress. Fake tan it is then lol!!!!!

Watergirl...how an earth have you already lost 4lbs....good work! xxx

Right diary, after a long chat with FFBT i am now organised for the next week. I have listed out the week and where I can fit my meals in to stay on track and make cd habbit again. I have a microwave in the hotel room for the hen weekend which means I can have my cd porridge. I will be really disapointed if I don't get into the 8's for the wedding and at the other end if I reach my goal I will be over the moon.

So i'm pulling my CD socks up alongside Fattyfattybumtum and we are getting to goal asap. :)

I feel like I'm repeating myself loads on my diary but i just have to get myself focused right now.

I still want to get to goal,

Nite diary xx

Hey hon..
Just posting quickly as I need to get ready for work!
Just wanted to say go for it you and FFBT will get to goal before you know it! Sounds like you are being very organised for the week and especially for the hen.. You will be in the 8s for your sisters wedding I am sure of it..........
lol Marissa x

Thanks hun and hope you are feeling better today. I've too much to do today and am already putting it off whoops!!!! Have a good day xxx

So here we are on a sunny new day FFBT and it's our pretend 1st day of CD........ how excited we'll be when we start losing weight again steadily...yipppeeeeeeeee.

Had my porridge, just about to have my mint tea and then before I start anything I'm gonna drink as much water as I can.....that's been my huge downfall.

I'm not sure Thelma reads this thread but I want to send her huge hugs and hope she is doing well.

Right, lets get started....I'm gonna enjoy this.Good luck FFBT x

hey sunshine & ffbt,

good luck with your '1st day'!

ooh 21 days sunshine how exciting for you!

have a great day both!

x

Morning everyone...

Right you are sunshine. Lets stay 100% and get the job done this time. Take each day as it comes, small baby steps and we will soon get there.

Its a gorgeous sunny day, always helps with motivation and the mood. Lets all have a fab day whatever our cd plan maybe.... lets stick to it and get to goal.

We dont wanna start 2010 with a diet, do we?

xxx

"It's not that some people have willpower and some don't...
It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own.
No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours -
it is an amazing journey - and you alone are responsible for the quality of it.
This is the day your life really begins."

Awwwww i've missed your quotes..... fantastic. Thanks shun.

Just about to start teaching. It's a shame I can't be in my sunny lounge as oh is here. Instead i'm in the back spare room and it's dull!!!! So Looking forward to 8 30pm when I'm done for the day. Shouldn't wish the day away and I do love my students and enjoy what I do but so many other things i'd love to be doing. Ah well....keeping busy and makes me stay on track.

have a great day xxx

Sounds like your both doing fab!!! Go girls!!
I know you are both going to get to where you want to be as you are so determined!
Im just stood here waiting for a client....... that has stood me up!! hmmm... so thought I would write to you before the next one arrives.. if she arrives........
xxxx

Thanks ladies :)

God what a day..... just done now. So tired and really have more to do but i've been busy for 14hrs....that has to be enough for today.

On track and happy tho.

Nite xxx

Sounds like your both doing fab!!! Go girls!!
I know you are both going to get to where you want to be as you are so determined!
Im just stood here waiting for a client....... that has stood me up!! hmmm... so thought I would write to you before the next one arrives.. if she arrives........
xxxx
Oh nice to be stood up! how lovely.

Hope you're okay hun xxx

just checked out you new album hun and you look sensational! I wish i looked like that...i have really short legs so always look stumpy no matter what size i am! lol

you look fabulous!!!

xx

Aw hun thank you so much .......seriously tho I'm only 5ft 1 and also have short legs and heavy thighs....... can't change the shortness but maybe the thighs lol. Lovely to here from you. How are upou getting on? You look amazing!

Morning diary,

Just a quick hello as i should be getting ready to leave for work in 3 mins!!!!!! whoops!

Having a pint of water, mint tea and porridge right now. Got the urge to weigh myself today and then realised that it's the last day of my pill cycle where i am always bloated (woken up bloated) so thought i better not.

Another good day yesterday (not that we hve good and bad but you know what I mean).

I should get on at work for a min later in my break. Have a shake read to go, haven't had a shake actually as a shake snce the first 3 weeks on cd but we'll see :)

FFBT have a great day, hope it went well for you yesterday,

Must keep saying to myself...i still want to get to goal.
Hugs xxx

Hey Sunshine!!

Good to see you so positive again :)
You really do seem to have this motivation that other people bounce off iykwim, as reading your posts set me off in the right momentum for the day :)

Scales are down for me. I'm back down into the 10's so I'm really happy. I managed to clamber into the 10's for my birthday - then went away had a big weekend, gained a lot - had the funeral and so on - so am really happy to have now got it all off and back down again :) and this time I am NOT going back into the 11's or higher...ever...its onwards and downwards to goal from here.

7 1/2 weeks and 12lbs to goal for me...gosh I hope it's do-able! I'd love to do it before, esp as I'm going outfit shopping 2 weeks before-hand.

The one thing I've been thinking about is how much blips really do affect you. My Birthday weekend and the food at the funeral/that weekend really does count. It's taken a good 2 weeks to really shift that weight and start losing again, whereas if I'd made sensible choices and only gained maybe 1/2lb or a lb I could have been much lower into the 10's by now, which is quite a depressing thought. Nothing I can do to change it of course, and no point in dwelling on the past, but definitely a thought for the future.

Have a great day both of you, hope your of FFBT - you've been v quiet. x

hey girls.... hope everyones doin well.

Glad yesterday went well sunshine... my day was good too. Sorry havent been on here much but was so busy yesterday. Ive got this massive surge of energy just now. I took my daughter to the park yesterday... we fed the ducks and then while she played in the playground i skipped (took my skipping rope with me)... also walked tons and on the way back to the carpark gave her a piggyback too :) . She really had fun and im glad i could do that for her instead of munching infront of the telly and felling tired n lazy. Ive also started my multivits again along with the vit bcomplex and my thyroid level has finally stablized.. so all working positive for me.

Another sunny n happy day... lets make it sunnier and happier by drinking loads (thats water) and staying 100%. Nothin beats that feeling of wakin up in the morn after a 100% on track day. Lets do it!!!

Happy Cding... and smile, it will make it easier :)

xxx

Back