Sunshine's Trip To Pre Baby Weight (start Thurs 13th oct, p 91)

Hey hon..
Just thought I would say a quick hi!! Im tired but dont feel like sleeping quite yet. lol
Sounds like you had a great day hon . and the bike sounds fab!!!
Well done hon for having another 100% day... that lbs will be off I am sure of it!!!
Have fun shopping for your tops!! I cant get enough of shopping at the moment.. How exciting hon to do your photoshoot cant wait to see your pics!
woooooooooooooooh for the ring too .. Happy 3rd annivesary hon.
Night night (your probs snoring by now) tee hee
love Marissa x

I'd love to see your website if you'd PM me the link. I want to hear what kind of music you sing :)

Me too, please. The bike sounds so exciting! And the South of France and Italy - Wow! With skinny you on the back of the bike!!! - Hey, maybe you should drive it?
Going down the motorway yesterday I saw a man driving a fantastic beautiful big bike, a woman riding pillion and two children in the side car - and they were pulling a trailer too! Looked fun to me.

Enjoy your chilled day today hun! lovely news on your 3 yr anniversary too! still waiting for my eternity ring...! we just did our 10 yrs and although lots of hints dropped..nada! ha ha! we did a night away and comedy show instead....loved it too so not complaining really!

have a lovely day

xx

Good morning everyone, you all sound so bright and cheerful. :)

Curly how did it go wth your client this morning, all good I hope. I cannot stop shopping. I need to tho as the money tree's are getting bare lol.

Laura, sure come over now we'll go look at eternity rings lol. W'll take Curly along and shop till we drop :) I don't really want to ride bikes myself, rather be on the back. And if cars could skip the traffic i'd rather be in a car lol.... actually no you see landscape differently on a bike...it's pretty fab.

Bess you're sounding so happy, are you back on track now and feeling great? That family on the bike....sounds funny to me, i'd rather be in a car with 2 kids attached lol.

Lelly, thanks hun.....i so need a day to chill a bit Hope you have a lovely day too.

Aussi, yes the photoshoot is so fab. It'll be fun and verey soon eek :)

Hi Watergirl hun. how are you doing? xxx

The scales haven't budged today. I know they have to sts from time to time but I wish they'd wait till I'm at goal :) I ate late last night, have only got through 3 lites of water the last 2 days and I also did some heavy arm weights at home last night. So i'll try not to get disheartened and keep plodding on staying away from temptation and food demons.

So need to up to 4 lites of water again. It's so hard when you're out and about being bust to get it all in. I also had pasta last night so i'd say it'll be rice tonight. I just wish i could get back to 9st 1 lbs and move on then....

Anyway today..... mostly chilling out I hope. A bit of shopping, need to start fake tanning myself so I only need to top up in Dublin. It really does make us look thinner even tho it's a pain to do. Start packing for Duvlinia and getting myself organised. I have a jammed day tomorrow of teaching so really this is the time to get packed etc.

Meanwhile I'm still in bed...ah...bliss, having had my cd porridge and raspberries and trying to glug this water. Might be brave and wear my new light denim mini skirt, navy leggings and some top I have yet to pull out of the wardrobe. Gonna stick with chilli chicken, veg and rice for dinner and stay 100% no matter what is thrown at me.

Back later xxx

Good morning everyone, you all sound so bright and cheerful. :)

Bess you're sounding so happy, are you back on track now and feeling great?

:coffee::character00238::party0048::D Yep!! x

Shopping was fun, although I came away with lime green wedges lol. Ah well I may as well have fun with fashion again. Only £5 so won't break the bank lol.

Relaxing day is going as planned apart from oh wanting me to go to the gym later.....so I may go.

Foodie list :

CD porridge and strawberries
Yoghurt and stewed apple
CD choc custard and raspberries
Chilli chicken, rice and veg stirfry
4 litres water
coffee
Berries

Determined to stay 100% and see that last lb come off. Think I love my fashion more than food....lol...wel at the moment :) xxx

Hey Hun

You're so focused and so determined, and it's so great to see.
I just hope in a week's time I can be on here posting my loss rather than a STS or gain or anything horrible like that. It's horrible being in this place where you feel like you have lost your way, and not to sure where to go from here.

I'm hoping that from today I have really found my starting place again, and that I have shocked myself back into 'the zone'. I hope so - I need to get to goal. I'm not happy where I am, I have so much more to do.

Keep going yourself, that next lb will come off xx

Hi diary,

I'm sick, sick, sick. It's yuck! Really bad last night and not great today. Trying to get packed for Dublin tomorrow. Gonna have a cup of tea now and will be back later. Being 100%, scales not budging. Hoping I'll be fitted in tonight for a colonic irrigation which should help with all the low energy i've had.

Later xxx

Hi diary,

I'm sick, sick, sick. It's yuck! Really bad last night and not great today. Trying to get packed for Dublin tomorrow. Gonna have a cup of tea now and will be back later. Being 100%, scales not budging. Hoping I'll be fitted in tonight for a colonic irrigation which should help with all the low energy i've had.

Later xxx

Poor you, but colonic irrigation!?:eek::eek::eek:
Have you had this done before? How does it help with low energy?

Hey hon
Just wanted to send you big hugs........ Are you physically sick or have a cold/flu......... if your sick should you really be going for a colonic irrigation hon!!!
Hope your feeling lots better soon you need to be better for Dublin .
xxx

Hi Bess and Curly,

Yeah I'm feeling sick since last night but not been feeling well over-all since Friday night. I've been for a colonic before and it's excellent. Clears you out, sorts out headaches and should help with low energy, They are brilliant. Been wanting to go again since the last one a year ago. I'll see how i feel tho as right now I can't go anywhere. Cancelled 6 hours of teaching today so just been in the house getting things done and taking it easy x Thanks guys

Foodie:

CD porridge
Yoghurt, strawberries
Chilli chicken, veg and rice
CD porridge
Apples
Water
Tea

Aww Sunshine, hope you're feeling a bit better soon, especially with Dublin coming up.

Get some rest and fingers crossed you'll feel better in the morning x

Hi Hon, am now back from my holidays and pleased to see you took positive steps to lose the weight you put back on, well done on your loss so far. Its great that you have found your motivation, dont lose it now, you are so close. Hope you have a great time in Dublin... take care.

Hope you're feeling better soon hun! It's horrible feeling so poorly, I'm only just getting better now.
Have an early night and hope you're feeling a bit brighter in the morning x

Hi guys and thanks SO much for your messages. They've cheered me up :)

I went for my colonic tonight and am so glad I did. Been wanting to go since the first one i had last year. They are brilliant. My lady was so lovely about my weightloss and it was good to hear her advice on what's going on inside me :)

I'm determined to stay 100% while I'm in Dublin and I am taking my scales with me. I'll set up a Dublin ticker to keep me motivated. I'll be logging on as often as I can to keep myself on track so shall see you all vey soon xxx Nite

Hey hon
Hope your feeling much better today........ I have never had a colonic but my mum had it done a few times she thinks its great. they actually do it in a clinic 2 seconds from where I live..
Aww good on you for taking your scales with you...
hope your ok today hon x

Thanks Curly.... fab new ticker you have for your next 10lbs. :)

Right I've set my new ticker up. My weight has yoyo'd up and down through July from being 8lbs away from goal to 4lbs. I now am 6.5lbs away from goal. It's frustrating and I'm feeling bloated today. However, I am determined to stay on track this week and keep plodding away to goal. I just have to keep reminding myself that I'm still a size 10 and at least I'm not at the very start of my Trip to Slim again. I'm feeling like I should go back to 810 but I just don't want to give up the fruit now so I'll stay on 1000. It's feeling very, very slow. I was on a high losing those 3lbs of the 4lbs I'd put on and then it didn't even stay the same but went up ????? Flipping bodies and weight, getting sick of it now. I'm so stuburn I will get to goal. It's a bit worrying that my body is seeming to hang on to these last lbs for dear life when I'm only on 1000 kcals! Maybe I'm half alien.

I'm feeling a bit better, just looking forward to seeing my Dad at the airport, getting a shop in and sitting down to a nice dinner with him.

I'll be back later and telling you that I've been 100%. I shall be drinking coffee and water at the airport and that is it.

Laters xxx

Hope you have a really great time Sunshine.... I know what you mean about the slow weightloss, I have also been yo yo ing... I have scales that record everything and you put it onto your computer and mine has been up and down a few pounds for at least the last month, I too am also tempted to drop to 810 to shift those last few pounds, but I sometimes think... "what difference will those last few lbs make especially if they dont come off where I want them too"... maybe I am where I need to be and I need to maintain properly....

Anyway, enjoy yourself and dont stress too much about the scales, the weight will drop off once you come home, my holiday weight has... take care hon and hope you are feeling better.

Back