Sunshine's Trip To Pre Baby Weight (start Thurs 13th oct, p 91)

Thanks Greeneyes. I'm determined to keep losing while I'm away.I'm with family so it should be easy to keep on track . There's no reason not to lose :) I'm not planning on coming off plan not after all this . :)

We'll get there and be cheering together at goal. hugs xxx

Last edited:
Have a fab time away :)

Our bodies - esp female ones! are not easy to contend with are they!
You'll get there hun, I have every faith in you xx

Well i'm in my Dads after a great journey. Stayed on track so far. Out to dinner tonight so will have rice and chicken and try not to eat everything off my plate. :)

Foodie list:
Cd porridge & strawberries, tea
Cd porridge & raspberries
Strawberries & raspberries
Coffee (on plane)
Banana, cinamon & yoghurt (at Dads)
Chicken, rice (could be Indian,how do i stay away from popadoms and samosa :) lol) Be strong Sunshine, I'm full from the banana mix which should help.

See you later diary x

LOL okay I'll be staying well away from samosa and my usual dansak as my otherhalf just messaged me the calories in them omg!!!!! so i'm gonna check out a link he's sent me to see what i can have instead. No way do i want to do serious damage here. x

Looks like the veg curry is my best option. I can't believ how high the calories are in all the chicken dishes!!! God my eyes have well opened up x

Hope you have a fab time honey I have every faith in you being good and coming back feeling dead proud coz you have been soooo good xxxx

Well I stuck to what i said i would and even left a bit, only a bit tho :)

Gonna grab an early night as i'm up at 7am to go to my sisters gym. God that's early.

Hi Julie, thanks hun xxx

Sunshine, congrats on such a successful day in dublin yest. considering all the temptations would have been around you at dinner!

Such a strong motivated person you are at the moment !!! xox

Lol, thanks Curly and Aussi,

LOL because I'm strong and motivated and still not losing weight! Trying to stay positive tho.

I'm out all day recording loads of music (not my music, it's classical stuff) from 11 till god knows when but I'm prepared food wise :)

Because I'm not at the slimmest I've been on CD right now I find it hard to take compliments. I should have been over the moon last night when brother in law to be's eyes popped out of his head :) He couldn't stop going on about how slim I was. Aparently he was worried I'd be a stick....yeah right! hahahaahaha. I know I've lost a fair bit , i'm just so frustrated not nearing my goal. Sorry to go on but I don't want to talk about it with my family. All they've heard about for years is this diet and that diet from me so i'm staying quiet about cd. Better go get ready x

Foodie list:
Cd porridge & strawbs
Cd porridge & banana
Berries
Baked white fish, irish jacket potato (they are the best), veg
Yogurt, banana & cinamon
Water
Coffee/tea

I shall be 100% today xxx Bye diary

Just replied on my thread, but wanted to say hi on here. You'll get there. It's easier to talk on here because at least people understand the diet.
I'd be lapping up those compliments!!!

Well done on staying 100%. That's brilliant. You're doing so great....keep at it.

Hey Sunshine, you are doing excellently, well done on sticking to plan last night and thinking of checking on everything first.... I start off the day really well but then blow it, I made blueberry muffins yesterday and I sat and ate one tonight with a cup of tea.... grrrr will never shift this flippin weight!! I really wish I was a single minded as you and had as much willpower as you have.

Morning,

My Dads internet connection is rubbish so I've logged on at my sisters quickly. We're on our way out now but just wanted to log on to say i'm still being 100% and have lost 0.5lbs today so that's good.

Food all planned for today and we're out for dinner too. I'll be good :)

See you all later if the computer actually works at my Dads (it's so annoying)

xxx

Last edited:
Morning,

My Dads internet connection is rubbish so I've logged on at my sisters quickly. We're on our way out now but just wanted to log on to say i'm still being 100% and have lost 0.5lbs today so that's good.

Food all planned for today and we're out for dinner too. I'll be good :)

See you all later if the computer actually works at my Dads (it's so annoying)

xxx

Woo Hoo! Well done Sunshine :)

Hey Sunshine, hope you are having a fabulous trip! well done keeping to 100% too...yay for you!!!

Enjoy your dinner out!
xx

Keep going sweetie - you're doing sooooooo well :) xx

Back