Sunshine's Trip To Pre Baby Weight (start Thurs 13th oct, p 91)

Sunshine, I'm going for a 4th day to tick off... I know you can do it too. It is so easy to come adrift in the summer, especially when life flings difficult stuff at you. But you have kept posting and never totally lost your focus, and you WILL get back on track now, I know it. You are such a star on the threads Sunshine, and you definitely hauled me back from the brink not so many days ago. Believe in yourself and those last few lbs will be gone before you know. Have a great day.

xxx

Sunshine, I'm going for a 4th day to tick off... I know you can do it too. It is so easy to come adrift in the summer, especially when life flings difficult stuff at you. But you have kept posting and never totally lost your focus, and you WILL get back on track now, I know it. You are such a star on the threads Sunshine, and you definitely hauled me back from the brink not so many days ago. Believe in yourself and those last few lbs will be gone before you know. Have a great day.

xxx
Yes, yes, yes....you're right. I need to believe that I can do this and keep going to get to goal. I'll think about beyond goal when I get there :)

Thanks so much..... I will start believing in myself......thank you SO SO SO much hun. Perfect words i needed to hear xxxxxxxxxxxx

She said that on 810....it's such limited calories that one day off you'd still lose. She's not saying to do that of course :) But on 1000 we're not so restricted in kcal intake so you dont get that dramatic reduction of kcal the rest of the week..... eek i can't explain it on here x

Hmm. Can't get my head around that. Let's say you ate an extra 500 cals, if you divided that over the week, you'd be on about 1070 cals which is still lower than anyone's BMR so can you not lose even taking into account a slower metabolic rate. Confused.

Last edited:
Of course you can do it hun and I will second that - you're full of support and inspiration for other people on here.
Hope today has been a good day for you.

Yes, yes, yes....you're right. I need to believe that I can do this and keep going to get to goal. I'll think about beyond goal when I get there :)

Thanks so much..... I will start believing in myself......thank you SO SO SO much hun. Perfect words i needed to hear xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hoping you day was a good one honey.

xxx

Happy Wednesday honey... hope it's a good one for you. Don't go all quiet on us Sunshine, we need you!

xxx

Hey Sunshine, hope all is good with you hunnie x

Well.... I have all sorts of things happening and to be honest (which i always am lol) my life is falling apart a bit. I'm not going into detail here and I'm not going to fall apart. I'm fine and I'll get my plans back on track. May need to take a whole new direction in my life.....I've too much on this next 2 months to do much about it right now. I'm also not going to let other people ruin things for me. But after an upsetting morning (which made me get on with the house work) I see that the one thing in my life I have control of is my diet. No one can make me eat things I don't really want and I know how amazing it feels when I'm on track so I'm going to keep motivated all this time I'll be away. It feels very slow to me but that's okay, I'm, going in the right direction. It's just in our heads........ we have to talk ourselves into the CD zone and it does feel good being back there again.

I really need to make things happen for myself and I intend on doing this, I'm just feeling sorry for myself at the moment. I know that doesn't exactly help but that's how I'm feeling right now.

I'm fake tanning at the mo to make myself feel better for Dublin. I don't want to be a misserable so and so when I see everyone and for them to have to be worrying about me. It's about my sister getting married at the moment and I need to be strong with the family and just get on with things for now.

So when I'm done teaching tonight, I'll have yummy dinner, get packing and redo my nails. I'm hoping to swop some products tomorrow with my CDC which will include some tomato soup which i like with loads of black pepper. If I still like it, now we're coming into winter, I may start ordering the soups instead of the bars.

Foodie list:

CD Cranberry bar
Banana & raspberries
CD Porridge & raspberries
Chicken, brown rice & veg chilli stirfry
Water 4litres (upped my water again)

Oh my goodness....Katy and Watergirl.......that's timing for ya lol!!! Thanks for your posts. Hope you lovely girls are doing well. I'll be around tonight after teaching for sure to catch up...... hugs x

Big hugs Sunshine.

Sorry things are falling apart a bit... I know that can be a very scary feeling. Sometimes, though, things need to change for us to move forward, and even painful changes can push us onwards, in the right direction. Sending you strength and determination to get through... and keep posting if you can. You've been a rock for all of us, and if we can help you now we will.

xxx

Originally Posted by Thelma
Oh, Sunshine, so sorry to hear things are tough. Your spirit and determination will see you through though - don't ever forget how strong you are. And remember to lean on people (whether they're real, virtual or Shrinklie!) :)

Will check in tonight to see how you're doing
Hugs xxx

This is my response to Thelma on the Shrinkle thread who is as lovely as always and I thought i'd post it here as a reminder to myslef :

Thank you my lovely friend :) Honestly I'm ok but I think it's important that you know on here so you'll just know if i'm not sounding myself, why I'm not. if that makes sense. I think 'cause things are not fabulous at the moment and now I see why, I already feel more in control of my cd journey. So it's a good thing...... if i had let myself carry on the way i was going (way off cd last week) i'd be fat and having to sort my life out lol. I'll sort it out skinny thank you very much lol.

Kisses xxxx

Thanks Katy...... don't feel much of a rock to anyone but it's lovely to hear hun. Better go get sorted.........xxx

<<hugs>> Sunshine. Thank you for letting us all know that things aren't great with you right now.

It's tough when you feel down having to put on a happy face so that others don't worry. Have to say fake tan always makes me feel a bit better and you can't beat doing your nails. If you feel good on the outside it often helps the inside bit!

Take care x

Take care of yourself hon and remember we are here to listen if you need it. Do look after yourself - that is important. You are in control of all your actions (not just eating) and I think know with all your determination, you will achieve whatever your heart's desire is. Sometimes obstacles are put in our way but just use them to reaffirm why you want to achieve what you do. x

Thanks Laura,

Decided I need some serious girlie treatment. So i'm starting with getting my nails done after I'm back form Dublin on Tuesday next week. Gonna have the gels done as I had them before once and they are lovely. Probably addictive and another expense but what the heck! :) I need to keep my fake tan topped off to stop me looking so tired. I also want to book in for a facial soon and start taking care of myself a bit more. Need to look after the outside as well as the inside :)

I still haven't packed for Dublin as half my clothes are still drying! I really haven't got my head in the right place at all! what am i like! Don't think it's sunk in I'm going away tomorrow at all. Think i might buy a new brain while i'm fixing myself.lol x

If you find a new brain, get one for me too! Have a great time in Dublin hon and stay focused... you are doing great.

xxx

Hope you have a really good time in Dublin, keep up with the treatments....to quote the adverts, "YOU'RE WORTH IT!" xx

have a fab break hun! And take lots of time for pampering while your away! :)
xx

Thanks guys,

Busy day and still loads to get done in the next 2 hours. Got the all clear on the burns which is great.

Think i'm going to squish into my skinnies to travel in...a good reminder I want them to be comfy again :) After i swopped cd products and i'd finished with the nurse, I popped into town. I got a nice black drop waist simple dress...thought it would do for all sorts. It's a S from Zara and I actually asked if they had XS but it didn't come smaller. So even tho I have a few tummy rolls right now I'm still fitting in the smaller sizes... I tried other dresses on there too in S but they were dry clean only which I can't be doing with for casual wear. I used to buy L and XL in that shop. Clothes, clothes, clothes...always good :) i haven't been able to clothes shop with the burns so it was nice.

Still on track. Instead of taking my scales to Dublin (they broke last time and i'm not weighng at the mo anyway), I'm taking my 28 days list as I stil lwant to mark off the days being 100%.

Katy, if I find a brain shop I'll pick one up for you no problem lol :)

I'll be around if I don't break my Dads computer (he always blames me when it breaks lol) but have a good few days if I don't have a chance to catch up with all of you.

Have fun xxx

glad the burns are settling down!
I was scalled with boiling water as a child so have a huge scar as a lasting reminder which haunts me, so i hope you clear up scar free hun! :D

Well done on the Zara shopping! Its so rewarding to be in the smaller sizes, esp for you when you get to ask them for something in an even SMALLER size! Well done hun!

Hope you enjoy your time out! You deserve it!

xx

Back