Sunshine's Trip To Pre Baby Weight (start Thurs 13th oct, p 91)

Shame you can't fly to Scotland hun but probably expensive. Thanks for your quotes by the way....they mean loads to me. hugs.

So we're both gonna be away.....it's going to be hard but we must do our very best to keep our cd goals in mind. It's too easy to slip off the plan and then so hard to get back in the right frame of mind as we both know well. Let's look at it like that....lets make this path easier by staying on track. :)

I have a 7am start tomorrow and a busy day untill 1pm when i'll be on my way to the airport. Hopefully my day will start well with a lower number on the scales lol.... alth totm coming so won't hold my breath. It feels good to have stayed on plan today and i've really enjoyed it.. Feel a bit hyper.

FFBT i'll try calling you at the airport before I go tomorrow.

My fingers are crossed for your Mum. You'll be strong for sure.

Nite nite xxx

Ohhhhh has is it today already lol!

Just getting my hair colour topped up now and my fringe cut in a few mins. Pretty much packed.

Weighed myself again and am the same as yesterday. I really have to stay focused this weekend. I am gong to have that cocktail and a small glas of wine with the hen dinner but other than that (if i do that at all) I will stay on track ...probably 1000 on Saturday and Sunday..... but i took a huge chance with that welsh wedding and have worked hard sine on cd so i can't ruin it for myslef again.

Gotta fly, back soon x

Morning...
Thats great the scales are the same as yesterday... you def know for sure ul be down after your totm is over. Lets stay on track... your so right, its hard to get back into it and with that thought it mind, lets stay 100%.
I could fly to scotland... the only prob is when i have done it in the past Ive only been able to take my little ones stuff and never have room for all my stuff... and when im staying for 2 wks, i need a fair bit too.... so can pack as much as i wanna if goin by car.

Hope you have a fab day.
speak later.
x

Ah i see......

Mental morning with more hen organising, hairdresser was here doing my colour and fringe, toe nails painted lol and all packed. My case weighs of 5 tons which isn't so good... i have sisters wedding stuff, hen stuff, my stuff.....thankgod i'm getting a lift and won't have to lug the case too much.

Oh my god i can't believe i'm gonna be hip hopping tomorrow with the hens....... me and hip hop should be interesting!

So taking the flight, then meeting the other bridesmaids to go over final things for the weekend. Gonna try and get a protein and salad meal for dinner at the airport but if not just a cuppa there.

So I won't be around on mini's for a few days...probably till Tues altho may be able to pop on before bed at my Dads tonight to check in :) Home then for 3 days next week, working 3 long days and then fly back for the wedding do's next Friday for 10 days..... I'll be at my dads for that and will be staying on track and have internet access yay.

FFBT...lets do it xxx Have a safe trip hun x

arg....i got up this morning and otherhalf had bought thick granery bread and peanut butter!!!!! my favourite...crunchy too but have to think...those 2 mins it would take to eat it is so not worth coming off plan knowing how hard to get back on track ....so no sunshine get the thought out of your head xxx goal goal goal xxx

Sunshine.......
just wanted to wish you a wonderful time at your sisters hen sounds like its going to be so much fun!! I am sure you are going to look stunning and have the best time..
Enjoy and have lots and lots of fun you deserve it hon .
xxx

Hope Aberdeen trip goes OK FFBT & the stay in Aberdeen is good. Sunshine, have a great hip-hoppy time! This thread has become SOOOOO inspiring!

xxx

Argh, I've missed you - hope you're having and have had a lovely time at the hen party. Sounds like you were really excited about it. You'll have to post some pics when you get back!

Hi Diary,

Well i'm back at work in UK for 3 days fulltime and have so much to do before flying to Dublin again on Friday.

The hen weekend was brilliant......stressful making it all run on time but it was worth it and my sister loved it. The hip hop class was really fun and i can't wait to see the video once it's edited. The food was all amazing the whole weekend and i found it really hard to stick with cd and so I really didn't..... as a result i'm now shattered and hoping i haven't done too much damage. It's frustrating not be be able to eat normally when everyone else is. I also was at the worst time of the month leading up to my totm...But I had a fab time and i enjoyed it all.... it's done now...just have to focus on cd again now and alrwady have started back today.

I'll be back, just need to go and teach x

Hey hon
Sounds like you had a fantastic time at your sisters hen...what a laugh the hip hop class must have been..
I did something like that for my friends hen it was great.
Dont beat yourself up about not sticking to cd over the weekend hon you have done so well.. Well done for jumping straight back on .
I bet you looked fab! Pictures please!!
Oh and if ever you do get a spare sec will you let me know anywhere cool that might be worth going to when I go for my girly weekned in Dublin! x

Hiya, what sort of things are you looking to do in Dublin?....ie clubs, sight seeing, eating out?.......

Oh well it seems like i'm having an 1000 cd day lol. I've had cd poridge, yogurt, jacket potato and tuna...nice. Maybe i should stop trying to lose the weight now and just be on 1000 for the next 2 weeks up to wedding...i can't keep battling to lose this close but it's annoying. I've just too much on to stay on 810 and failing isn't a great feeling. I'll have a think and put my cd order in later. It's annoying as i enjoy cd when i do it and look forward to being back on but a higher plan may work better and then then after the wedding the pressure will have lifted and i can get back to a rountine. Mind battle going on here x

Hey hon.......
I guess eating out/bars/clubs...... and lots of shopping !!! LOL.....

I definatley think you should go up to 1000 hon I have been on 1000 for ages and I just love it.. You can have the fruit which is great as a snack through the day if your a little peckish and you can also have the jacket potato or some pasta or rice without feeling bad about it.
You have done so well hon the last few pounds will still come off I usually lose about 1 pound a week but happy just hovering around where I am..
Well done hon but I would say definately go for 1000 xxxxx

Hey sunshine

You have done so well, I think that going to 1000 sounds like a good idea - release some of the pressure and stress you put on yourself to stick to 810.

Sounds like life is going brill for you at the moment, hoping I can be a better friend and check in more reg. now I'm back in London!

Sounds like a logical plan, and still gives you bags of time to get to goal afterwards. Do what feels right hun, you have come so far already, don't EVER beat yourself up for not being at a certain place at a certain time!

xxx

I know that mind battle Sunshine. It's really hard to know what to do isn't it? Agree that feeling like you're failing isn't nice. CD is great when you're on it, but it's a sad fact that sometimes life really does get in the way. If you went on a higher plan you'd still probably lose though and it will be here after the wedding!

Hey Sunshine, Hope the 1000 plan is going well ,it's still low calorie so you'll still lose a bit anyway but far easier to fit into a hectic life style.
Have a great day!

xx

Hey Sunshine, dont beat yourself up about moving up to a higher plan. I have now given up dieting as I cannot stand the feeling of failing any longer, I now want to eat properly and healthily and maintain my weight, fed up with the never ending battle going on in my head when on CD... good luck with your 1000 plan.

Hiya...
Just a quick update from me. Was pretty stressful getting to Aberdeen esp due to mums opp. She was admitted on Mon but was sent back on tue as one of her blood tests didnt come back satisfactory and the opp had to be postponed until a few more scans. Im here for now and gonna stay at least until next wknd and then see whats happening with the new opp dates... if its not soon then Im gonna be comin back.

Not been doin much at all as the weather is terrible here. Im too having difficulty sticking to cd, but trying not to go mad with food. Too much happening around me at the moment to be worrying and stressing about cd....Im just trying all my best to stay good.

Hope everyone else is doin well. Glad you had a good wknd sunshine.

xxx

Sending a hug... must be such a stressful time. Just focus on you and your mum and you will get through it. we are thinking of you hun.

xxx

Sending hugs to you FFBT, and hoping your mums op happens soon, with good results.

Sunshine, hope you are ok too, and doing ok with your plan xx

Back