Sunshine's Trip To Pre Baby Weight (start Thurs 13th oct, p 91)

Agree with Curly... where are you?

xxx

Hi girlies,

This is the first chance I've had to pop in here. It's a mad time, still in Dublin and sisters wedding is this weekend. I've been a little bit good and a little bit bad with CD 1000. Just been so busy and seem hungry lots of the time. Her official wedding is on Sunday altho I have a big day with 2 huge dinners this friday. I plan to eat very small portions at both meals but enjoy them. I'm sticking to 1000 as much as I can. Really do miss the weighing scales as i know they would have kept me on track. I only put on 1lb after the hen weekend as I had totm so not too bad.

I'm missing mini's and looking forward to getting back on track and reaching goal. Won't be in the UK till next week so no clue till then how i'm doing weight wise. Still getting loads of fab compliments which is alway nice and still buying clothes!!!!!! will i ever stop! Got a lovely long deep purple jumper today and a black 80's style one. I also bought a size 10 black wrap cardi thing...tried on the 12 and it was huge! yay! and my cousin bought me a faux fur stunning coat from Coast in a size 6 hahahahahahahahah!!!! i'm really nit a 6! but the 8 was too big.

I wish i could be on here keeping on track but hey i'll get there. Offto have a quick nose before more wedding stuff lol.

Keep well and see you all soon x

Foodie list:

CD porridge
CD bar
Tuna and jacket potato
Natural yogurt, strawberries
Tea, tea and tea.

AAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh can't believe my sisters wedding is so close and i should be being 100% every day..... i'll picture all of you and stay on track x

Hope you having a great time in Dublin and enjoy every minute x

Size 6 :eek::eek::eek::eek: jealous moi??? Maybe a little!

Enjoy Dublin and worry about the scales when you get back - just eat sensibly but more importantly just have a lovely time!

Almost missed that till Alli pointed it out. SIZE SIX????? Faints in admiration and envy....

xxx

WHAT?!?! Size 6? When did this happen. Not sure I've even seen anyone that slim lol. Good for you Sunshine!

Actually, I'm a size 6 as well...

...shoes!!!

(Sorry. Still gasping with admiration... if a 6 + a 6 make a 12, then one of my legs might be a size 6... lol!!!)

Hey Sunshine and FFBT

Just popping in to say hi. Hope you're both doing great.

Will catch up with you properly soon,
Thelma xxx

Hey FFBT hope you are ok.

Sunshine, hope you had an amazing time as bridesmaid at your sisters wedding - I bet you looked amazing - can't wait to see photo's! xx

Hope you are both good... and like AlexM, can't wait to see the pics, Sunshine! Post again soon, both of you, so we know you are both OK!

xxx

Hi, just a quick message to say thakyou and a big hello to to you all. It's been an amazing time and the wedding was out of this world. Can't wait to tell you about it but can't right now and i'll post pics as soon as i get some. Not on the diet this last weekend from Friday to today (having my porridge still tho :) ). So seeing cdc tomorrow and jumping straight onto 1000 as i'm happy as i am and will lose what i have left slowly. Only thing i have time to say is that i certainly turned a few heads at the wedding with people not recognising me and i have no idea how i fitted my giant big head in the plane last night lol!!!!!! so mnay compliments and everything went so well.

I'll come on asap as i'm missin you all. Hugs and so lovely to hear from all of you. Good luck xxx

So glad you had an amazing time - and all those compliments - wow and so much deserved!! Looking forward to hearing all about it when you've got time.. :)

Can't wait to see you (and your giant head, lol) back on the thread... we have missed you! Glad the wedding was fab, can't wait to see pics lil' Miss Sunshine!

FFBT, are you OK hun? Missing you too!

xxx

Back