Sunshine's Trip To Pre Baby Weight (start Thurs 13th oct, p 91)

Hon,
the pictures are abosolutley amazing and you looked teeny weeny and stunning.... so you are a few pounds from goal but you looked gorgeous so it really doesnt matter...
Sounds like you had a lovely day yesterday hon, and I hope you have a good day today.......
Hope your Dad is ok hon.... keep us posted..
Have a good one.
love Marissa xxx

Thanks Curly...... awwww big head, big head.... i can't wait to have official pics.

Dad's still in A+E...he'll be there 3 nights on a flipping trolly till he gets a bed and he's private too!!!!!!! pathetic!!!!!!!! but he's okay and being looked after. The phone reception is so bad that we can barely talk which is very frustrating but he's surrounded y his friends xxx thanks for asking babes xxx have a great day too. I'm being lazy and still in bed lol x

Hey Sunshine just wanted to say you're looking fab in those pics. Hope you had a lovely day - you all look really happy :)

Still here...just having a very heavy day. One day my life may be simple. Anyway just reporting in that i'm still on track..... (probably due to stress lol)

I'll be back asap......at least cd is going well hehhehehehe xxx

Hey sunshine, good to have you back. Sorry to hear about your dad - hope he is improving.

Fingers crossed for you for a great CD week and for the scales moving down for you too xx

Hope life calms down a bit for you soon, enjoy that treasured time off- Funny how stress either makes you eat rubbish and cheat or lose appetite completely, have to say i find the second option more appealling if i had to choose! :rolleyes:

Sending a hug, too, Sunshine. Let us know how your Dad is getting on, thinking of you.

xxx

Hey hon.....
Thinking of you and hope your day is ok...... 3 nights on a trolley is madness...... I know sometimes you think what is the point of private health care........
Good on you for being good hon, its hard when your under pressure but your doing great hon....
Hang in there x

So sorry to hear your Dad is ill Sunshine. I do hope he's soon better.

You look fab in your bridesmaids dress! Bet there were lots of lovely comments too! And well done on not putting any on, I'm very impressed at your determination!

Well I'm 8st 11.5lbs today which is brilliant. I've been on track but i know this is due to life being upsidedown right now.

Have a great day and thanks for your comments xxx

Well Diary, I'm still on track....been keeping busy tonight. Not drinking enough water tho (in fact hardly any at all) so must start tomorrow.

Nite x

Hiya, back from seeing my Dad in hospital. It was a tough week but looking forward now to getting to Florida in a month with my otherhalf and my Dad.

Oohhh and one exciting thing I can share with you guys (as i haven't broken the news yet and won't be for a while...nothing is official yet..........) my other half is going to pop the question and we've been looking at rings..... found the perfect one...it's a beauty :) :) :) xxx yay!!!!! We want to be married within a year and we'll be having the ceremony abroad..... outside in the warm. So that's a huge thing and hey at least I don't have to kill myself dieting now.lol.

I still need to get to goal. It was hard as I was at the hospital loads and there's nothing much to do other than eat!!!!! So I'll carry on again tomorrow....god it's a long slog for me but hey that's life and I'm looking forward now. Life is good yay xxx

Hey hon..
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooh how exciting for you!! thats fantastic news.. i bet you are over the moon!!! Really happy for you hon........ What country would you like to get married in..
I hope your dad is ok and i bet you are looking forward to all going to America.......
SO pleased your sounding so happy!!!
Going to bed Im nakered.. night night hon .
keep smiling very exciting news for you xxx

Congratulations Sunshine and (nearly!) Mr Sunshine!! :D
So glad your Dad is getting better, that holoday in the sun will set him up nicely!:love047:

Who's going to be a beautiful slim bride then?!! :) x

Hehehehehehhe it's exciting! I wouldn't normally be mentioning it before he actually asks officially but it's something to look forward to and fab to see Mr Sunshine lol also so excited about it. We wanted to go to tis amazing place in Mexico before so probably there.... It's exciting to have a choice of dresses now instead of what hides my lumps and bumps better. So new goal is my wedding one!!!!!!! I'm still aiming for 8st 11lbs but as i'll be getting married sooner rather than later as we want to start a family (and can't wait to be hubby and wife) I may reduce it to 8st 8/9lbs again.

So I shall be keeping all that in my mind today and from now on. goal , goal , goal......

Ffbt where are you and are you coming back hun? Missing you on here. I know you weren't well when we had contact last time so I hope you're over that now. We'll talk soon, hugs xxx

Gonna catch up with everyone when i have a break at work later.

xxx

Glad your Dad is on the mend and WOWWWWW about your news... how cool? So exciting!!! Big hugs and congrats.

xxx

Back