Sunshine's Trip To Pre Baby Weight (start Thurs 13th oct, p 91)

Amazing... so happy for you Sunshine. And we'll get to see it all on YouTube... cool!!!! Hav a great weekend.

xxx

Wow hon........... Ive missed so much!!
How exciting........ awwwww hon you are going to make a beautiful bride and are going to look stunning on your wedding day......... so much to look forward to Im so happy for you hon!!!
Not long now to Florida hope your dad is ok and hope you have a great time all together.. and then back to so much to look forward to xxxxx

Okay i've calmed down now and come back to earth...was slightly hyper with all thats going on. Trying to plan wedding as much as poss before we leave for Florida on the 16th.

I'm def doing better cd wise now....not perfect but not having any rubbish now which is great.

Making the most of time off at work to read everyones diaries...i'll see how far i get xxx

Hiya Curly, hope you are doing well honey, good to see you back too. xx

Okay i've calmed down now and come back to earth...was slightly hyper with all thats going on. Trying to plan wedding as much as poss before we leave for Florida on the 16th.

I'm def doing better cd wise now....not perfect but not having any rubbish now which is great.

Making the most of time off at work to read everyones diaries...i'll see how far i get xxx

Its been good to catch up with your journey, you've done so well, keep it up Sunshine, xxx

Oh boo. I'm really not at all in control of my diet at the moment. I've emailed my cdc and i'm seeing her tomorrow. Cause i'm so busy and doing so much all at once I'm grabbing food here and there...usually healthy choices but not always and then i'm eating rubbish again. This isn't good at all.

I can feel that i'm heavier but haven't weighed myself in weeks. I'll have to weigh in tomorrow night with cdc. Planning on starting 810 tomorrow for a week and then see how how I do. I'm just very very bored of cd food at this stage.......i should have reached goal months ago and have been faffing around so much that i'm in that awful diet circle!

I think i feel how i did at the start of cd again. I don't mean I have all that weight to lose but the goal posts have changed now.... I feel the only way to get my head back in the zone again is to think of starting cd again....probably doesn't make sense to anyone but it does to me.

Flip......... I'm so tired with all thats going on, also totally excited with being engaged and planning the wedding, going to florida but i've also not been sleeping, stressed, had a bug and now a very sore throat....just have a lot of pressure.....all excuses but this is the situation at the moment. I'm organised and in control of my life but not the food choices i make. So maybe 810 is the way to go for 2 weeks and then 1000 while I'm in Florida!!!!

Any advice would be SOOOOOO appreciated xxx

Difficult to offer advice as i've never been where you are, i am still working up the plans from doing ss and have only got to 1000 so far.
I just know i wouldn't be so harsh on self as to think that the odd week of 810 or 1000 would be such a bad thing. I'm sure if i needed to i would do the same, especially if in the situation where life is a little chaotic and busy. I have actually found these plans quite easy, i suppose because they are so self limiting in terms of what you are allowed it makes it harder to make bad choices, what harm can you do with a tin of tuna....! I wonder if its because its so rigid in its rules, it helps you get back into the losing frame of mind.Also i find they are quite simple, easy to prepare meals. I have no expectation of it, i know that is all i am allowed so do not expect the most challenging cuisine! I'd go for it for a week, if only to get you back in the 'losing' zone again. Good luck xx

Hugs Sunshine. I understand the feeling of being so near and yet so far, over last 3 months have hovered at 2lbs above original goal weight (with occasional moments below, but mostly above) and ultimate goal is 10st 7 and that seems a long way off. I do so well for a while then something happens and I relax or lose focus and the scales don't seem to take me to where I want to be. I think like you, my body is fed up with restrictions and fed up with the ultra control.

I am aware of that, and its one reason I want to get to the 'new' goal so I can focus on maintaining once & for all. Determination comes and goes, but today it is strong and I am hopeful. I am following 1200, not the CD step, but cals, and opt for more protein and less carbs if I can as that suits me better. It does work, and the weight is slowly dropping.

If you choose to do 810, that's OK... Lelly did this recently, so worth checking with her? A couple of weeks would get you past goal, easily, and then 1000 for Florida, and up the steps slowly to maintain. The important thing is not to panic, because you have done so well and inspired so many of us. It's natural, though, to have low moments and fed up moments and panic moments, all of us do.

Wonder too if it's worth mailing KD for advice?

Sunshine, I don't think you are lost at all, just a bit overwhelmed, so much has been going on and you've coped with it amazingly... but when you get a breathing space, that's when things hit you. If you are anything like me, you like that feeling of being in control, and find it hard to step outside that comfort zone! You are going to be a beautiful bride hun, and all of those dreams are going to happen... relax and trust yourself, because you CAN do it.

xxx

Just weighed myself for the first time in a month and I’m only 2.5lbs up so 9st2lbs. I must say I thought I’d be a lot heaver than that and considering my totm is due and I’ve been off plan a fair bit, it’s not too bad. It’s also not too good but at least I’m in the right mindset now and starting from a lower weight. 810 might just let me lose a half stone before Florida so I’ll still go for it this week.

Awwww thanks girls so much. I do feel better today but i won't be so sure of myself...I'll take it day by day and do my very best. I must check with Lelly then. I do want to acheive my goal so much and the same as you Katy ...get there and finaly maintain the right way.

I really need to get on here more again. Important to make 'me' time lol so 'mini me' time!

I REALLY appreciate your 2 posts....thank you again, have a great day girls xxx hugs

Hey Sunshine, I think you have done fantastically well with everything you have been busy doing these last few weeks, a week on 810 or 1000 would easily take you back to where you were, I did the 810 for about 10 days and it was hard some days but fine, felt strange going back to packs again but actually kinda enjoyed the 'break' from having to think about what to eat etc, since i have had my weekend event I haven't got back to 810 but am going to stick with around 1200 ish as ultimately I would like to see scales under 10st but not stressing about and will what happens.
Didn't you have really good success with 1000 previously?

Good luck with sorting out that little gain, you'll have that done in no time!

Have a fab day hun!

xx

Thanks Lelly, yep def getting on with 810 from today. Glad it worked for you. I have still been on 1000...but feel out of control so 810 should keep me in line.

Someone just said i look tiny which is always nice to hear...even when you don't feel it. Of course i'm chuffed I've lost most of my weight already and thank goodness i haven't much to lose for my wedding. Half a stone will take me to 8st 9lbs which is my ideal and very do-able. x

Foodie list so far:

CD poridge
Tuna salad....enjoying it
yogurt
CD poridge...later
CD orange bar and tea....after weighin tonight

Loving this all over again thank goodness x

Last edited:
Are you OK Sunshine? Sending a hug.

xxx

Hiya :)

Just been so busy with wedding plans and having such a lovely time that i haven't been on. CD...well.......i'm still doing what i was doing.....which isn't so great but i'm hoping to carry on all the way through Christmas and get to 8st 9lbs soon. At least i have 5 months till my wedding but i'd like to get to goal so my body gets used to being smaller. I've been about the same weight now for 6 months which is good but finding it hard to be strict with myself....silly really. I'm so due my TOTM right now and can't wait for it to hurry up as i'm all bloated.

Should have my engagement ring tomorrow night all going well and I can't wait and then only a week till florida. Bring on that sunshine.

How are you both getting on Eternal and Katy ? x

Back