Sunshine's weightloss challenge

Oh what a nightmare!!! You've really been through the mill the last wee while! I really hope you are beginning to get on the mend!

I think your meeting seems a little unprofessional if you ask me. If you don't feel comfortable (and it sounds like you have good reason not too!) you should definately think about changing! I would maybe drop ww a wee email too to let them know, I'm sure they wouldn't like to here how unconfidential it is!! x

Yeh have definately decided to chamge meeting starting this coming Tuesday. I am also going to send an email off too.

I'm feeling a bit down in the dumps tonight. One side of my neck is still swollen and I'm starting to worry:(
Also I've been over on the WW boards and I'm so angry with myself for only losing 2lb this week. It seems like every other new starter lost loads:cry:
It's going ot take me so long to get to a respectable weight:badmood:

Why didn't I just stick with it the first time :sigh:

Anyway I am sure I will be more chirpy tomorrow despite going to work because it's treat night tomorrow which mean Mcdonalds for me:D

Oh mcdonalds, I could murder one of those! Yum!

I think there is loads of viruses going around with swollen glands, hope u feel better soon!

I certainly wouldn't be annoyed with a 2lb loss, that's great!! I seem to be levelling out at about 1lb a week, we'll get there in the end! X

OH My!!!
That Mcdonalds was lovely last night. I am amazed at myself actually as usually Wednesdays and Fridays are terrible (work) and I always binge. This week I used my weeklies and stayed in control and I still have 20 weeklies left:talk017:

I don't think I am drinking enough though so I want to attempt to fix that this weekend.

Woohoo!

I lost 4lb this week:D
I still had 19 weeklies and I had 20 activity points spare.

Things to change this week are:
Eat less crisps:eek:
Drink more water
Exercise more

One more weigh in before holiday (only a 4 day one) so I would be really happy with 1lb off this week to get my silver 7:D
I've been trying to get in to the habit of planning in advance so I have no excuses:rolleyes:

Anyway I'm over the moon especially as I haven't found it too difficult this week. Fingers crossed for next week.

Went back to the Dr's today as my neck is still swollen. It is definately a lymph node still up but the Dr thinks it will go down slowly. Apparently they can take a while after a bad infection. So all is well.

Back