Extra Easy Days Super-free question...Confused!

eddiesmum2002

Hey guys,

Wondered if anyone could help me - little bit confused :/
I've always understood the 1/3 superfree part of extra easy, not saying I always adhered to it, but I knew I was meant to be!

Anyway, I've got conflicting info & wondered if anyone could clear it up for me?
I always thought the superfree had to go on 1/3 of your plate - i.e sw chips, fish and brocolli (1/3) ? But now people are saying you could have, for example, fish, chips, mushy peas & a banana for afterwards rather than on the same plate...

Seems to me you''d end up eating absolutely masses! What do you guys do? xx

Ideally the superfree should be on your main meal plate, because the idea is that then there's less room for free food. However, the SW website says that not all meals go with superfree e.g. fish chips and mushy peas.
The idea is to aim for one third superfree at each meal but not to fret if you ocassionally have a meal that doesn't have the superfree.

Thanks eternity, just thought the point was to limit the amount of 'free' food on your plate, as you said :) will stick to what I've been doing and have 1tbsp or 2 of mushy peas and still fit my veg on :) xx

If you aren't having 1/3 superfree with the meal (having it afterwards for example) you are supposed to recognise that with your portion size and not just having a whole meal without superfree and then more after that.

Back