Super Shiny New

Hayley3012

:wave_cry:Hi all,
I'm really hoping someone will take pity on me and help me off to the best start I can have to my new healthy life.
I'm 25 16 stone and 5ft 8, I want to be 12 stone by mid June. Is this even possible? I've been looking at the slim and save website and and have opted for 4 a day- is this right??? So confused??? I need a little push along the right path so I do this right because in all honesty I dont get it!

Any help will be sooooo appreciated.

Hiya x welcome to the group x

Vlcd's should help you lose about a stone a month x

With as you can do 3 packs a day plus a bit of chicken or fish and certain veggies plus a multi vitamin x

Or

4 packs a day Where you can add some veggies to if you want but you don't need to x

You will get an info sheet with your order x

You can only have 1 bar s day due to higher carb and calories but the rest is up go you which packs you choose to have xx

Drinking your water really helps your weight losses cxx

Hope this helps xxx

Hi Hayley, if you follow this plan you should lose about a stone a month so you could easily be 12 stone (if not less) by mid June. You usually lose a bit more on the first month. Ihave four packs a day also and am finding it really nice. I hope this helped :).

I have been doing a vlcd for just over 6 months and have lost almost 7 stone. It's perfectly doable! Good luck!

hi hayley

I have just started and have similar stats to you. I was planning on 3 packs a day and topping up with the veg allowance and the protein (for me it would be a quorn fillet as I am veggie). Today was my first day and I actually had 3 packs plus a bar and a small amount of veggies, so four in total.

I am going to see how I get on to start with, if I end up needing a fourth pack so be it.

One tip I did pick up on here was that you can order the 5 a day selection of packs which makes it more cost effective if you are then only having three or four packs a day.

good luck with whichever method you decide to go with :)

I started doing the three a day with no veg. Lasted one day! Been on 4 a day for almost a month plus this week started adding veg. Lost a stone so far, WI tomorrow but not expecting a high number due to erm.... blips..... but I'm back on track today!

I buy the 5 a day mens pack, works out at £1.09 an item or so with delivery. I have one due on Monday! Worth doing once you know your faves!

Have to admit yesterday I had 5 and a half packs.... an extra shake and half a bar BUT I'm back on it today!

Good luck!

give yourself small targets , bmi, weight , so much lost , dress size , waist etc and you will be hitting mini targets every week , a great incentive

join the monthly challenge threads

dont beat yourself up if you have a blip , just get back on it

post here everyday if you can , read some diaries to see how others get through it

do whatever works for you , i think we all do it slightly differently and there is no wrong or right as long as its within the rules

these are my top tips , hope they help and good luck !!

Welcome to S&S Hayley and good luck!

Back