super Slimmer Sunday **hour by hour**

wellandgood

Silver Member
Morning all, Feeling pretty good this morning, sun is shining but rain on the way. Off doing weekly shopping and housey stuff. Friend stopping by (hopfully with no food). Scales are showing a decline (whoo hoo)

hope you all have a great day
Jess, if you see this, Im still here!!! Watching you! LOL

Stay 100% everyone, time is flying by and you will be at goal before you know it.

Morning well and good and everyone else...

Another miserable day weather wse it seems....

I think I am going to go out for the day today so hope you all have a great day...

xx

Morning, we've been typing at the same time!! I've had a bit of a lie in today, managed to sleep til just before 9 which is late for me. I'm going to do 20 mins on Sports Active before i shower and i must must must stay off here and get some housework done.
Mx

I must stay off here too molly. LOL. it is addictive!! My small goal for today is to get back up on the treadmill and work off stress. good on ya for the sports active. We cross posted!!

Hi tilly, hope you have a good day out

Right I am off now!!

Have a few things to do before I go out.... So off to get cleaning products to clean the loo's (my not fave job!) Can't wait for my 7yr old to get a better aim!

Have a good day all....

x

Morning everyone hope you all have a good 100% day :)

Not doing much today i dont think weathers not too great.. Feeling quite rough had the worst stomach pains ever last night think the tomatoe soup disagrees with me lol going to make sure i have another 100% day :D

Morning all. Day er... 12 for me. Had to think then for a minute as it seems to be going so fast!
Just trying the cappucinno shake, not nice I have decided. lol

Good morning all is dull here again today roll on the sun!!!! Hope everyone has a good day my cravings of last night seem to have subsided hopefully they wont return xxxxxxxx

Morning, another day of rain here in Dublin I think as well, although the sun is shining at the moment so you never know. I'm still 100% ss, woo hoo, I'm feeling so positive at the moment, which is great. I've gotten through my first litre of water so far this morning, I need to make sure that I drink plenty of it now, I was struggling with it and it was affecting my losses I think. Anyway hope everyone has a good day.

Morning all,
Day 4 for me, feeling good. Weather crap here too, gonna rain in a little bit i bet! Was in bed at 9.30 last night cos i couldn't trust myself to be anywhere near the fridge. Have had a vanilla shake this morning and TOTM has arrived but scales are being nice to me so am feeling positive!
Have a good day everyone!

P x

I've woken up full of a cold & my throat is killing! Good thing really as I don't want to eat anything....
Housework to do today, so that will keep me busy busy.... Hope everyone has a good day. x

Morning all, Feeling pretty good this morning, sun is shining but rain on the way. Off doing weekly shopping and housey stuff. Friend stopping by (hopfully with no food). Scales are showing a decline (whoo hoo)

hope you all have a great day
Jess, if you see this, Im still here!!! Watching you! LOL

Stay 100% everyone, time is flying by and you will be at goal before you know it.

great news about the scales!!!!

Im being good - see my diary 13 day challenge starts today.

am really busy with housey jobs but Im being 100% promise just going to go and weigh out all of my chicken etc for the week

will bob on and off here all day

hope everyone else okay and being able to be 100%

anyone know whether I can swap between doing 4shakes and milk on ss+ and doing the 3 shakes and a meal? or does it have to be one or the other?

LOL
xxx

Morning everyone hope you all have a good 100% day :)

Not doing much today i dont think weathers not too great.. Feeling quite rough had the worst stomach pains ever last night think the tomatoe soup disagrees with me lol going to make sure i have another 100% day :D

Woww, Amanda.. 7lb loss this week, thats brilliant. xx

Sorry for TMI, but I've had the worst upset stomach. Been up all night with cramps and running back on forth to the loo. Today is h2bs only day off work this week and I can't even head out with him and the sproggles cause I just wanna rest in bed. I'm bloody fed up :(

Well so far so good, day 1 of SS+ and now racked with indecision as to which meal to have.

Ohh the excitement, says me who has had nearly a week "off" plan.

Someone got me a wedding anniversary pressie (and no it wasn't hubby) its a re-write of Pride and Prejudice and has ZOMBIES in. I am tres excited.

Ooohh Lexie.. I really feel for you. I started on the ss+ plan on Friday. Not much of a variety, but what about doing a stir fry? Chop up peppers, pak choi and chicken and mushrooms, add spices (I use a little ginger) and dry fry.. Different combination.. add chilli flakes.

I also bake mushrooms, peppers (seasoned) and then sprinkle that (or chuck it, lol) over my salad with small pieces of chicken chopped up.

Other then that, I'm looking on the 810 threads ATM, to get some ideas.. xx

Back