*Super Slimming Saturday Hour by Hour*

Thanks Caroline. I have done nothing today so you put me to shame. I think I had better go do my sit-ups at least!

Hope you are not getting ill but put your feet up now and have a duvet night!

Doll you look fab, caroline g sorry to hear you're not feeling so well. I am limiting myself to 30mins in the gym cv at the moment and have just ordered 10minute work out solutions for the house - think I am going to try and build on what I am doing. Seriously struggling today with feeling so cold and it doesn't help when the only thing I am into is ice cold shakes :0(

I haven't done much though, so it's not particularly anything to be majorly proud of! Did do a 20 minute free step on the wii fit earlier too which was almost 2000 steps. So I've probably done an hour or bit over today, which isn't too bad I guess. Plus walked the dog earlier, and will walk him again later. Maybe I should be a bit more proud of myself today after all

DEFINITELY Caroline, its only when you add it all up that you realise just how much you have done!

Thanks AMM. I was very tearful yesterday but I'm pleased to say I am bouncing back again now!

Doll, seems like you have had a rough time of it... BLOODY men not all of them just the pig ignorant ones! hehe

You look fab and believe me when you are confident and happy within yourself others will see it and believe in it too!

Yeah. Not going to let the b@$*@rd keep me down!!!! I had better have my soup now. Only had the one shake so far!

Back