*Super Slimming Saturday Hour by Hour*

Come on Reject Doll, look how far you've come??? 25lbs is a great achievement-you should feel proud! xxx

Someone told me yesterday that I was a disappointment and a let down. I thought I was looking good but it's put a dent back in my confidence.

Anyone that would say that is not worth listening to hun. You should be holding your head high and feeling proud.

I'm sure you are looking great after losing 25lbs!!! Don't let anyone spoil that for you x

Hey Beautiful Doll, I told you, I refuse to call you anything with Reject in it! You ARE looking good and you should ignore the idiot who said that to you. You've done amazingly well. Yes, you still have some weight to lose. But at the end of it, you'll have reached your goal, be all slim and look even better, and they'll still be a rude, arrogant person who will end up with no friends if that's how they are. You really should just ignore them. You have the ability to choose which comments you listen to, and which ones you ignore. So ignore them, and choose to listen to those that tell you you're beautiful and other compliments.

I know you are right and I have to snap out of this and I will. He was a nasty piece of work to say what he did. I haven't turned to food at least so that's a good thing. I just have to forget about meeting anyone and get on with the diet. I don't want to go anywhere now though and that's going to be harder to change back again.

Thank you Caroline. It just hurts when I'm doing my best to improve myself yet it still doesn't feel like I'm good enough for anyone. I can lose the weight but there's damn all I can do about getting older or my personality not being acceptable.

Was he a date or something? How rude!! I would have hit him!

I just did 20 minutes on the wii fit on the free step thing while watching a DVD, almost 2000 steps. Not really enough exercise for the day, but it's a start! I might go to the gym later on though. But not feeling overly great, quite achy. So might just do some more on the wii fit throughout the day instead.

Yes. I got up and walked off saying I wasn't going to waste any more time. Then he sent me an email letting me know exactly what he thought of me.

The issue here is NOT you. It's him. If he's unable to see what an amazing, beautiful and wonderful person you are, inside and out, then that's his problem. Not yours. It's him that needs to fix his attitude. And it's him that will end up old and alone because no woman will put up with him. You deserve so much better. And you'll get it. You'll find an amazing guy who accepts you just as you are, who doesn't think you're 'acceptable' but that to him, you're the world. And you deserve nothing less. So don't settle for anything less. And certainly not losers like him.

How rude he is. I hope you sent him one back! If no, can I?!

lol Caroline yes I sent him one back more or less saying what you said. I told him no wonder he was single and that he was rude, obnoxious and scruffy. At least I can lose weight!

Good! Glad to hear you stood up for yourself. I HATE people who are rude, obnoxious and arrogant. Hate it with a passion! I'm one of those people who just has to say something sometimes. One day I'll get myself into trouble! I remember being in Woolworths (ahh good old Woolies, how I miss you!) and this woman asked about a Hancock DVD, they weren't priced up. The woman at the till told her how much it was, £10 or something, plus a free beanie hat. And the woman was just so rude to her, it's how much, well why isn't it priced, that's not cheap, why's it gone up, give me a hat to look at, no not that colour. I tried not to say anything and in the end I couldn't help her! And told her that there was no need to be so rude and obnoxious to some who is just doing her job, which is serving people, and not putting up with crap like that. That she didn't get paid enough to put up with people like her and she should treat them with a bit of respect. Her face, was hilarious! She just had this shocked look on her face, starting at me. At least she apologised though, and hopefully learnt!

I'm glad you spoke out like that! I hate rudeness too. There's no excuse for it. Being polite and curteous costs you nothing. Even though I thought this bloke looked older than in his pics and I wasn't attracted to him I would have just had my drink, made polite conversation, said 'nice to have met you' and left. I must have been brought up better than he was and good on his ex for getting out! lol

Just weighed in and lost another 4lbs! That's 3st 10lbs gone forever -woohoo! Off to update my signature now. Have a great saturday everyone. Hope it's not too wet wherever you are - it's lashing it down here in sunny (not!) Bournemouth!

Well done Sue!

Yeah, I totally agree, politeness costs nothing! Me and my friend signed up on a dating site, just as a jokey thing, I'm not really looking for anything but I dunno... I guess I wanted to see if anyone would be interested in me lol And there have been some people that I just wouldn't be interested in, ever, not that they've all been bad or anything, just not my type. But I wouldn't send a rude message back. Or even ignore them. I'm just too nice I think lol

Well I have had a soak in the bath, done my hair and make-up and taken some new photos. Do I really look nothing like my previous photo?

Thank you! I'm feeling much brighter now. I'll put my old one back in profile too.

You look great!

I've just got back from the gym, though I'll be honest, I wasn't there for nearly long enough. Did a fair bit of resistance training/weights, 10 minutes on the treadmill only at 3.5-4mph but at a steep setting, and then only 5 mins on the rower. My head is killing me. Def think I'm getting ill :(

Back