Super Speed Food Challenge Soup

I find that if I blend it there's far too much stodge in there and it's really thick.. it needs watering down some..

Made this today. I think I have a blister from all the chopping:rolleyes: Left it chunky and will split this with my auntie who's doing SW too. Glad I borrowed her huge stock pan:D

Can anyone help me please, when I read this I saw the comments about "passing wind" and the soup making you go to the loo etc.. But I've been the opposite since I started having the soup, I've had it every lunch time for a week, I snack on grapes and have mostly syn free evening meals. I struggle to fit my hexb in and I'm wondering whether making myself have the hexb properly everyday will help? Sorry if that's all tmi!!

Also (I know I shouldn't) but I weighed myself tonight and have only lost 1lb compared to a normal week being about 3. I wi officially tomorrow night so I'm not sure why it's not sped up my weight loss!

Thanks for any help!! x

Hi, made the soup last night and should last about 6 meals. How long will it stay fresh in the fridge. I will freeze some but was just wondering so I can leave some at work x

Not actually tried it yet, but I made a few batches and wanted to check weather mine looks right? Smells good, but looks rank!

IMG_0462.jpg

unblended

IMG_0464.jpg

blended

Is this what everyone's SS soup looks like?

Last edited:
Well thats good to know, I always thought I was a disaster area with soups haha. I had some of the blended one today and it was quite nice! As coljack said though, it needed some extra water in it as it was quite thick and wasnt defrosting properly in the microwave.

I halfed the ingredients, and still made four portions from it!

I am going to have a go at the speed soup this weekend. It sounds great to take to freeze and take to work to warm up in the microwave! Thanks.

I used a tin of peppers and chilly tomatoes to give it more of a bite. It's yummy!! Hoping for a 3 pound loss this week. :)

My first batch is on the stove now. I had to change up some of the ingredients - couldn't find lentils in the store and pepper prices are outrageous. Something warm and filling sounds good since we got more snow last night.

snow??? where are you?

might be worth planting some of your own peppers maybe?
can you get frozen ones?

snow??? where are you?

might be worth planting some of your own peppers maybe?
can you get frozen ones?

South Dakota. The snow is almost gone again.

I love to garden and am really looking forward to eating fresh grown veggies again.

Back