Superdrug meal replacement drink

TrueBlueAngel

I WILL be thin!!
I went to Superdrug yesterday to buy some SF to kickstart my diet tomorrow (and my backside into motivation) and noticed they did their own version of SF, currently on special offer at £6.99 for 2 tins, so I bought 4! Has anyone tried theirs and was it any good?
Also, it says to use semi-skimmed milk and I usually only have skimmed milk. Will it matter much?
Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi
Thanks for this info, I may try it myself at some point.
I haven't used it but I dont use skimmed on Tesco US shakes it's too watery, I use the 1% fat milk so nearly skimmed but not quite, it's the purple topped milk in Tesco n Sainsburys do it with an orange lid.
Best of luck with it, let us know wot it's like love
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I meant to say I dont use skimmed milk n am On week 4 n have lost 5lb!
X

TrueBlueAngel said:
I went to Superdrug yesterday to buy some SF to kickstart my diet tomorrow (and my backside into motivation) and noticed they did their own version of SF, currently on special offer at £6.99 for 23 tins, so I bought 4! Has anyone tried theirs and was it any good?
Also, it says to use semi-skimmed milk and I usually only have skimmed milk. Will it matter much?
Thanks.

I just had a look on tinternet for this wots it called love? Maxitone?
X

6.99 for 23 tins?! how much are the tins on their own please hun? and is that the ready made stuff or the powder? i've only seen the SF and celebrity slim stuff in there? thanks :) xx

i work for superdrug so i sometimes buy the own brand as it works out a lot cheaper,esp with discount.i usually have the chocolate one and its quite nice,you have to use 4 scoops unlike slimfast where you only have 2!
but its usually a lot cheaper
and having it with skimmed milk is fine,but it will have less calories in,a friend of mine mixes it with water as she doesnt like milk,which cuts down the calories even more x

Ok cool thanks Hun, I gonna have a look today.
X

6.99 for 23 tins?! how much are the tins on their own please hun? and is that the ready made stuff or the powder? i've only seen the SF and celebrity slim stuff in there? thanks :) xx

Oops, sorry...typo...£6.99 for 2 tins :D

Oops, sorry...typo...£6.99 for 2 tins :D

ah right thankyou lol about to say thats loads! lol will try the tesco ones first as that's 2 for 6quid and i have £2 off voucher! so might as well for £4 have a little go! but definitely worth knowing about superdrug thankyou :D

My slimfast is running out, and i need to decide what to go onto next... I like the asda bars so am tempted to try their shakes . I don't think you get as many meals for your money with the superdrug one. but superdrug is closer than asda ! what to do!

I say asda shakes and bars yummy

Thanks for this info, I'm definitely going to check the Superdrug shakes out! :)

Went to superdrug for some of this! Blooming sold out already! Omg! Offers on tho so not surprised! There must b more ppl on it than u think x

I popped in Superdrug today and saw this.

Is there anybody on it? what's it like for loss?

xx

Back