Superfree with every meal on EE?

Sarah-Jayne

Gold Member
Hiya! Hope you are all enjoying your weekends so far :)

Tonight for dinner we are having SW fish and chips. My question being is that do I have to have the 1/3 SF with my meal? Ive tried to incoroprate it into my other meals for today just not my evening meal tonight. I dont like mushy peas otherwise I would have added that!

Thanks xxx

How about a side salad?Or make a salsa with superfree toms to dip your chips in?

Aww hun I know how you feel! I'm broke till tuesday xx

I think my consultant said that as long as a 1/3 of your daily food intake was superfree, then you are fine, it doesn't necessarily have to be with every meal....the experts out there please dont shoot me if i'm wrong, but im sure thats what she said. Kateyb x

Do you have any veggies or fruit in the house at all? You could have raw veggies (carrots, cucumber, tomatoes) as an appetizer or fruit for dessert. I have also heard of people leaving 1/3 of the plate empty if they have are having no veg.

I don't always eat 1/3 SF food per meal, I do it per day.... so out of every thing I have eaten in 1 day a third is SF food. Its the same difference and it works better for me cos I like munching on raw carrots and stuff but I don't like veg with spag bol or peas with SW fish 'n chips either!!

Maybe I'm doing it wrong but it is working ;)

Do you have any veggies or fruit in the house at all? You could have raw veggies (carrots, cucumber, tomatoes) as an appetizer or fruit for dessert. I have also heard of people leaving 1/3 of the plate empty if they have are having no veg.

Thats a point! I have some raw carrots! i could cut them up and nosh on them just before dinner or something. Ive had an apple and a pear with my lunch today and mushrooms with my fry-up breakfast.

Just as a note, mushy peas are not superfree :)

Good idea to nibble on some carrots beforehand though! I occasionally dont manage the 1/3 superfree, as long as its not often I dont think it will affect your loss too much x

even a third of the plate made up as fruit for afters and set aside to eat after dinner?

Official advice from the FAQs on the SW website:

Q: Is a third of a plate of Superfree Food mandatory on the Extra Easy plan?

A: No, we'd never insist you eat in a way that might not suit you. However, we encourage you to include a third of a plate of Superfree Food to keep Extra Easy extra low energy density (low calorie), extra satisfying and extra healthy to optimise weight loss.

im getting confused , 1/3 superfood 1/3 free food, whats the other 1/3 ?

ooo thanks i was getting confused...

Back