Supergran! Day.............

Good Morning June!
I hope your head is all better and that you are back on track with your diet!
Have a wonderfull day at work and say hello to the queen when you see her tomorrow!
Love

hi feeling very poorly today as breathing not been to good (been in contact with sister dog)

plus don't feel the tabs are working anymore been nearly three week and only lost 8 pounds most of that was in the first week....sometimes two pounds can be added on
so in theory it could only be six pounds!!!!:eek:
getting really pppppppeed off now thought they would me my magic pill diet friend at work has lost 2 stone in about 5 weeks

depressed of hastings

hi feeling very poorly today as breathing not been to good (been in contact with sister dog)

plus don't feel the tabs are working anymore been nearly three week and only lost 8 pounds most of that was in the first week....sometimes two pounds can be added on
so in theory it could only be six pounds!!!!:eek:
getting really pppppppeed off now thought they would me my magic pill diet friend at work has lost 2 stone in about 5 weeks

depressed of hastings

Hi June
Now don't be down hearted you have lost 8lb and that is fantastic! Now is there anything else you could try along with the pills? Are you counting calories and lowering the amount of carbs you are eating? Are you drinking enough water to prevent water retention? Have you reduced the amount of fat in your food? If the answer to all these questions is yes! Well then you will lose weight! Maybe the loss has slowed down because of those whiskeys you had at the weekend, remember alcohol is laden with nasty calories!
Don't give up June, I know you will lose weight, It is only a matter of time. I know you can do this, so please keep your chin up and stay positive. Don't give up! You can do it!
Be strong June, we are all here for you and we will be with every step of the way on your weight loss journey!
Take care and keep your chin up!
Hugs

Hi June

Sorry you're poorly, missed you at work today. It was really quiet due to the weather I think. Hope you're in tomorrow.

Don't get down about your weight loss, you are 8lb lighter. As Tracey said you must remember all that goes in your mouth contains cals. The tabs aren't magic you have to cut down on the overall intake and particularly the bad stuff and that (sorry) includes the wiskey; though I didn't think you really drank much anyhow?

Maybe try keeping a food diary for a few days, it'll make you really aware of the nibbles.

Stick with it and you'll get it off.

hi glad you was not busy today.............dont drink that ,much thats why felt rough. saying that i did have five doubles:eek:
not in tomorrow visiting the queen, with bex.

think the low weight lose is because of lack of fluids,tho not sat. night;)

8lbs. is over a half stone and just think you would find that hard to carry 8lbs. around in your arms all day.

Well done and do try to get more water down you, it does help with water retention and be careful with salt as it can make you retain water.

Love Mini xxx

Have a lovely day out tomorrow:D

Good Morning June
I hope your feeling better today!
Have a lovely day with Bex and give my regards to Her Maj!!

Hello June
I hope you had a wonderfull day out with little Bexley! Did he like the dinosaurs?
How's the diet going today? Are you feeling a bit better about it all?
Take care

TUESDAY!!!!!!should have remembered, queen goes to tescos.

bex loved the dinosaurs had a brill day out, in the end parked outside my dads then got the train from east croydon only cost 6.30 included all trains trams tube and buses. would have cost 74.00 from battle to science museum!

just got back in absolutely knackered bex has been a angel and so has bob!:rolleyes:

I'm glad you had a wonderfull day out!
Are you sure about the train from Battle? Seems a bit steep! Sure you wernt trying to go in a golden coach? LOL
See you at work tomorrow

Drum roll pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
only 1/2 pound but the scales have moved:D :D :D :D :D
reason.......been drinking water, not drunk enough before......not rocket science , but i find it very hard to drink fluid(unless its whiskey):)

had my first round of golf today.....got round in 67 which is not good but much better then i expected plus walked about 3 miles in the rain.........but i feel GREAT should help with the weight loss fingers crossed:)

Hi June
Well done on that extra 1/2lb!
Wow! Your first round of golf, I bet that was fun! What a shame it was raining, but at least you got plenty of excercise and fresh air.
How is the swimming coming along? Ready to do the channel yet?LOL

had to cancel swimming last week dur to hangover.its not on this week and then i off for a month in september.

so will have to practice in the sea:eek:

had to cancel swimming last week dur to hangover.its not on this week and then i off for a month in september.

so will have to practice in the sea:eek:

Ooh are you off to spain to sort the house out?

Drum roll pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
only 1/2 pound but the scales have moved:D :D :D :D :D
reason.......been drinking water, not drunk enough before......not rocket science , but i find it very hard to drink fluid(unless its whiskey):)

tinkerbell.gif
Well done on your 1/2 pound, it is moving in the right direction. Well done!

Good Moring June :D
I hope the scales are still going down! Keep glugging the water!
Are you at work today? Hope so, it's much more fun with you there!
Hope to see you later, if not see you tomorrow perhaps?

Back