Supergran! Day.............

I reckon you're due for a whoosh!!!!!!

Good Morning June
Just stay off the whiskey this weekend and you will have a nice big whoosh and drop a few pounds! :D :D :D
Have a lovely day

got another party this weekend....i am just like a social butterfly, i will try and fly away from the whiskey:eek: might stop for one just to be socialable......but will take in plenty of aqua.:rolleyes:

got another party this weekend....i am just like a social butterfly, i will try and fly away from the whiskey:eek: might stop for one just to be socialable......but will take in plenty of aqua.:rolleyes:

Oh June you do make me laugh! :D :D :D

Morning everyone,the sun is shinning and i am feeling good, Tracey another pound wow. Cheb have a lovely trip.
Am now of work for a whole month,:D :D :D :D leaving blighty on the 7th for Bilbao then traveling down through Spain and on to Portugal, cant wait tho will miss grandkids and of course HARRY.

Hopefully when i see you all all at work,i will be another 9 pounds lighter.

Tracey carry on like this then you will be about 20pounds lighter,wear a carnations can recognize you;)

Hi June
I'm going to miss you! Have a wonderfull trip and I hope you manage to buy a new lovely home! I really envy you!
Have a great time!

my halo is now fixed to my head......went to party last night and wait for it no whiskey:D wanted to get to my swimming lesson today:D But dog got me instead chest very tight so no swimming for me:eek: .. plus i stayed away from buffet:) :) :) :)

my halo is now fixed to my head......went to party last night and wait for it no whiskey:D wanted to get to my swimming lesson today:D But dog got me instead chest very tight so no swimming for me:eek: .. plus i stayed away from buffet:) :) :) :)

Hi June
Well done for being so good! I'm really proud of you! Keep up the good work and you will soon be at your goal weight!
Have a great day!

Good Morning June
How are you today? I hope your chest is better! Have a lovely day and keep on trucking! I noticed your BMI has gone down now too! Well done June! You will be at goal very soon now!
Have a fantastic day and try and rest up a bit and I hope your poorly chest is better soon!
Hugs

Hi June
Have a wonderfull month in Spain! See you when you get home!
Take care and have a safe trip!

been back to doctors his scales says i have lost NOTHING since i saw him last which was 3 weeks ago:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
but have lost THREE INCHES from my waist:D :D :D :D :D

never mind...only two days to go. hopefully it will be so hot i will not want to eat:D :D :D cant see that happening tho

been back to doctors his scales says i have lost NOTHING since i saw him last which was 3 weeks ago:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
but have lost THREE INCHES from my waist:D :D :D :D :D

never mind...only two days to go. hopefully it will be so hot i will not want to eat:D :D :D cant see that happening tho

Oh June, keep your chin up sweety! You have lost 3 whole inches off your waist and that is just wonderfull! Don't forget while you are away that you can still eat wonderfull fresh fruits, veggies and salads and lovely fresh seafood! It will taste wonderfull and the weight will dropp off! Stay away from the whiskey! LOL :D . Keep glugging lots of water and and have a wonderfull trip and a safe journey! I cant wait to hear all about your trip when you get back!
Take good care of yourself!
Love and hugs

Oh June,Know how you must feel,but the inches are going yeaa
Know you must have heard it all before but is could you be holding on to water?
Try not to let it get you down,just think about your hols,
and as Tracey said you can still eat lots of nice things and come home lighter.
Hope you have a good day.
Love Libbie x

i am back again

hi everyone,..........where are your tracey?

well i am back, had looooooooovley time think we have found our little house, in the sun, needs alot of work, but if all goes to plan i could be gone by easter.

weather was very hot, had terrible headaches so came off the tablets, and have put on 4 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so that makes only 5 pound down on where i was 2 months ago.................
not sure what to do now, start the tablets again, try c d again or try ww, sw. whats a girl to do.ANY ADVISE.

cheb, what are you doing in court!!

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back June.
Missed you, you pair of hippy backpackers!!!!!

Tracey gone AWOL again, she was doing great but sadly has been hijacked by the contents of her kitchen cupboard!!!!!

Me in court?? Bossman in Oz so I had to step in for him, tell you all about it when I see you.

Are you coming back to work?????

I'm not one to beg but............

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE COME BACK!!!!

hola. i text rob to say i would be ready for work on wed. but had no reply, prehaps cause he is in the land down under.

i have to pick bex up today and tomorrow at 3 but if you are desperate can fit you inbetween.

sorry to hear about tracey....

will catch up soon :) :) :) :) :) :)

Hola June

Lovely to talk to you today, try and come tomorrow if you can, we want to hear all about your adventures!!

Tracey still on self destruct mode infortunately, she's waiting until after her hols now before satrting again. Such a shame cos she was doing so well but we all know only too well how hard it is to get back on track.

i am sooooooooooo excited, 2pounds have vanished overnight, so only have to shift 2 pounds and then i will be back where i started b4 hols.
Loving s w at the mo, day one, went really well.....off to croydon now to see my dad, have a good day everyone:D :D :D :D

Back