Supermarket Recommendations

We dont have an Asda here, wonder if Tesco or the coop do something similar to the chilli? willl have to check :)

Can't see anything for Tesco or Co-op - but Stagg Vegitable garden chilli is only 2.5 syns on G/EE plans

HTH :)

Asda ready to eat sweet chilli shredded beef is delicious at 1/2 syn per 120g pack costing £2

Can anyone tell me where to find this in asda? Tinned, chilled, frozen section???

PENNY23 said:
Asda ready to eat sweet chilli shredded beef is delicious at 1/2 syn per 120g pack costing £2

Can anyone tell me where to find this in asda? Tinned, chilled, frozen section???

This is in the chilled section near the packs of ham etc are x

Penguin_Hell said:
Tesco's own Meat Free Mince is 2 for £3 (I think it is always that price).
That's for 454g per bag. And a lot cheper than Quorn.
I think it tastes nicer too ;)

Is this free on green days??

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I found Princes Lean corned beef is only 4 syns for the whole can .... Ive always steered clear of corned beef coz it seemed so fatty but this has made my day ;) so you could make a gorgeous corned beef hash or have a yummy butty with half of it for 2syns :cool: !!

Batchelors cup a noodles .. The curry ones are free, chicken ones are 1 syn. They are VERY nice .. taste just like super noodles.
At the mo Sainsburys are selling them 3 for £1.80

Daim Mikado 0.5 syn each from B&M bargains.

*Claire-Bear* said:
Daim Mikado 0.5 syn each from B&M bargains.

I bought these on Saturday never had them before. They are amazing! They did 2 for 99p on milk an dark chocolate ones x

I bought these on Saturday never had them before. They are amazing! They did 2 for 99p on milk an dark chocolate ones x

I was never a fan of them at first, but the Daim ones are soooooo nice n tasty ;)

also bought these on saturday, and ate the whole packet lol. apart from a few that my hubby sneaked past me. And that is why i cannot allow myself to buy food like that lol

Just popped to asda...Meat Free mince from there is syn free, and also 2 bags for £3!

Better than counting syns for the Tesco one!

Doing an asda shop in the morning. Any tins I can buy that are syn free? Already got chickpea Dahl and veggie chilli on my list. Any other recommendations?

I've posted this in another thread. Don't know if duplication is allowed :-s

Doing an asda shop in the morning. Any tins I can buy that are syn free? Already got chickpea Dahl and veggie chilli on my list. Any other recommendations?

I've posted this in another thread. Don't know if duplication is allowed :-s

I usually stick to chopped tomatos and beans!
I get passata too, but that's usually in a jar!

ASDA packet Dried meat free mince is about 68p. Add a tin of beans and some onion. Top with mashed pot creamed with f/ free f/ frais or similar and there is a HUGE cottage pie - all free on Green (use fry lite to fry onions)

My ASDA shop is quark, smart price c/cheese, f/ free f/ frais, baby bels and lots of their lovely flavoured free yoghurt in the big tubs. Blueberry, Mango and Pineapple and my favourite rhubarb and vanilla. I will check out prices of quorn products although I am on the hunt for LM rosemary and red onion sausages cos they r free on green

hi could someone tell me which tin of corned beef is the one thats 4 syns for the whole tin? please as would like to make corned beef hash

Back