Supermarket Recommendations

kcooper1234 said:
hi could someone tell me which tin of corned beef is the one thats 4 syns for the whole tin? please as would like to make corned beef hash

Its the Princes 200g tin of low fat Corned Beef that is 4.5 syns

Del monte 100% juice lollies OMFG these are DEEEEEELICIOUS!!! And the are 65 cls each!! Take ages to eat as they don't melt very quickly and are sooooo sweet!

Also mini calippo are similar amoun of syns and great now it's warm weather or as dessert.

Also don't forget joes sausages!!!!

Wow low syn cornbeefhash here we come :0)

Nat

My ASDA shop is quark, smart price c/cheese, f/ free f/ frais, baby bels and lots of their lovely flavoured free yoghurt in the big tubs. Blueberry, Mango and Pineapple and my favourite rhubarb and vanilla. I will check out prices of quorn products although I am on the hunt for LM rosemary and red onion sausages cos they r free on green
Hey what are these Asdas own tubs? Whats the syn value and stuff on them theysound yummy :)

Oh also one VERY stupid Question but I keep seeing it everywhere!
What is B&M store! :S x

Oh also one VERY stupid Question but I keep seeing it everywhere!
What is B&M store! :S x

it's a shop, that I have only EVER seen in the north, which is cheap and sells food and drink and homeware.. it's a little bit like poundland where things don't cost exactly a pound =)

it's a shop, that I have only EVER seen in the north, which is cheap and sells food and drink and homeware.. it's a little bit like poundland where things don't cost exactly a pound =)

I see, well that makes sense, thought I was being dumb and not knowing what it was short for but down here in Berkshire no we dont have them. To Poundland it is :p

I see, well that makes sense, thought I was being dumb and not knowing what it was short for but down here in Berkshire no we dont have them. To Poundland it is :p

No, I've never seen them in Hampshire either, but often poundland has some good stuff too!

I noticed while in asda that warbutons square wraps mow come in brown wraps???? Does any one no if they would b just the same syn value as the white ? :) thank u

im loving asdas smoked mackerel low syn compared to all the other stores and i make fab mackerel pate and the only ingredients that need to be synned are horseradish sauce and the smoked mackerel

WARNING WARNING WARNING
Asda have frozen quorn products on 3 for £5.00 including the delicious new sticky bbq frozen fillets(syn free) theres also chilli and giner ones but dont think i'd like them

ejgemmag said:
WARNING WARNING WARNING
Asda have frozen quorn products on 3 for £5.00 including the delicious new sticky bbq frozen fillets(syn free) theres also chilli and giner ones but dont think i'd like them

I was so excited. But should have known better cos my Asda is rubbish. No sticky BBQ, no red onion and rosemary sausages, nothing very exciting at all..

Spose it's good to stock up on the staple fillets and chunks at this price tho

that's what I did, I stocked up on the sausages and mince and quorn pieces.

Also, I love Asda's own brand fat free big pot yoghurts, I've got blueberry flavour and mango and passionfruit and both are really good and much cheaper than branded alternatives.

Just posted this on off topic but thought this seems a bit more suitable. Just got 4.5kg of tesco healthy eating frozen salmon for £1, ok im new to this but i understand plain salmon is free :) bargain! Wasnt a special offer just assume its end of line x

Back