Supermarket Recommendations

Does anyone know the syns for WW biscuits for a pack of 2 as they sell them in the pound shops now and the WW crisps x

most of the Ww biscuits are 2PP which = 80 calories, so 4 syns per pack. the same goes for the crisps, just use the '1 syn=20 calories' rule.

i love the double choc chip cookies :)

No Linda McCartney Red Onion Sausages in Asda :cry:should have gone to morrisons

Just to let you know, Sainsbury's veggie chilli isn't free any more. Just looked it up and it's 16 syns on original and 2 syns on green and EE.

Oh no, they're just down the regular sweet/chocolate aisle in our local store. Worth asking next time maybe to see if they'll get them in for you.

Anyone know where i can get Skinny Cow icecream? I have walk the feet of myself with no luck. I have tried Asda,Tesco,Iceland,Lidl and Aldi. Do i need to try the bigger stores do you think?

Anyone know where i can get Skinny Cow icecream? I have walk the feet of myself with no luck. I have tried Asda,Tesco,Iceland,Lidl and Aldi. Do i need to try the bigger stores do you think?

Its the Princes 200g tin of low fat Corned Beef that is 4.5 syns

I did not know this!!!

I know what i'll be making for dinner tonight lol

Does anyone know if there are any low syn ready meals from Tesco? Could also include any other brands they stock like Weight Watchers.

Thanks in advance.

:)

Back