Supersize v Superskinny

Janey

Intuitive Eater
Will be watching this - I saw an interesting article for the first episode in the News of The World Sunday magazine at the start of the year. It said it was from a TV show, but didn't say when it was going to be aired - I've been looking out for it ever since.

Thanks Janey

Now thats a must see. Thanks for the reminder, I'll have to set timer!:)

just look at the skinny 's weekly food intake !!

Enjoyed this apart from the fact they had that vile Gillian McKeith on it.

I nearly turned off when I saw she was on there. She does annoy me...but I was annoyed that she was asked to join the programme. I thought she was going to get some help and advice, not give it :D

I know she probably can't help it, but why have someome who has probably got an eating disorder themselves, giving advice to others with eating disorders:confused:

Also a bit worried about the 'skinny' one. Really surprised that her body managed the amount of calories after getting used to such a small amount.

Thought it was a little irresponsible. I'm sure she must have left loads. Either that or was in a lot of pain all week:confused:

wow it was interesting though, I thought the skinny one looked really ill, and not being mean but i think i saw a certain tooth enamel problem with her ?:(
the big girl ate a ridiculous amount comparitively though ,makes you think huh [but the big girls food did make my mouth water lol]

I agree with you all on Gillian Mckeith, but she does spit out the truth, albeit a bit harshly! And rude. She has put on a few pounds as well, I wanted HER to jump on one of those pony things! I want one too! Less poop to clear up!:eek:
The skinny one had legs that you drive a train through, and the larger one was large, such extremes. What enamel thing are you looking at? I missed that one!

I'm surprised the silly little dwarf doesn't get lynched! ( I mean mcKeith of course) if she came up to me and said I had a big bum I reckon my Tourettes would kick off - big time!

Back