Supersize vs Superskinny...?

Starlit_Cazza

Restart 3/9/2013
Ok so I am rubbish at diets. That much is clear. I have failed them all. Anyway, in a moment of desperation a few months ago I applied to be on Channel 4's Supersize vs Superskinny. Like I said this was months ago and I had forgotten about it.

Until today that is...

I have had an email from someone at Endamol. They are very interested in my application and would like to have a chat! omg

Should I do it? Should I go on the show?

i would.. :)

Ok so I am rubbish at diets. That much is clear. I have failed them all. Anyway, in a moment of desperation a few months ago I applied to be on Channel 4's Supersize vs Superskinny. Like I said this was months ago and I had forgotten about it.

Until today that is...
omg wow .........i dont think i would go though stand in my pants on tele lol! but all the people ive seen on that have lost weight so if yr brave enough go for it ill watch it lol

I love Supersize/Superskinny! Have tracked down all the episodes on 4OD. Love it almost as much as Come Dine With Me.

I'd definitely give it a whirl. Not sure how I'd cope with displaying my underwear-clad physique to the nation, but it looks as if they supply you with standard issue beige undies for comparison shots. Think I'd probably diva it up and demand a leotard and a pair of spanx! :p

Aye go for it! Everyone will have their 15 mins of fame, they say. It could be life-changing. Also don't forget to tell us when it airs and if Dr Chris Jessen is as good-looking in the flesh.;)

Also don't forget to tell us when it airs and if Dr Chris Jessen is as good-looking in the flesh.;)

Oh god I hope he is!!!! :drool::drool::drool:

Back