Support & Love from Minimims peeps!

moomintrolljen

Will be thin god dammit!!
I just wanted to say a massive thank you to you all ( again!)
I had a poop day yesterday and everyone was really lovely and supportive :p
One person in particular ( who can own up if they wish ) took the time to send me a couple of private messages with some wonderful advice and very kind, complimentary words which made me both smile and cry! :cry:

Again thank you people - I honestly dont think I could manage without this forum and hope my words are even half as helpful to others :eek:

Awwwww - that's nice hun. The private message sender will be chuffed to know they helped you to I am sure :D

Hope your ok today - & yep, your words are helpful !!

Aww thanks - Its all true!
Got a bit emotional I think typing it but then thats kinda how im feeling at the mo ;)

Aww, moomin I totally agree. Everyone on Minimins is so supportive and there are some truly inspirational people, I'm on here everyday to get my fix, reading stories and food diaries to keep me motivated! Hope you are having a less poop day today :D

I love it here, I did try another SW forum but hardly anyone responded to posts and tbh some were quite kurt when they did. But here I feel right at home already, and everyone seems really nice and friendly.

Im less poop today thanks :8855:

I think I misunderstood 'poop day' when I read the OP - it sounded like a big weight loss day at first! :p

Glad you are feeling better moomin, and it's great to know there are so many kind, supportive people on here :)

The support here is brilliant......and I would not be able to do this journey without my cyber friends, thank you all xxxxxx

That's so lovely to hear :D:D:D

Scan Bran - I thought the same thing!! Had to read it twice:8855:

Glad you got through a rubbish day hon, we all have these times when we need a bit of support, we've all been there. :)

Back