SUPPORTING OTHERS

jackie2029

I was having a really rough day yesterday and more than once was going to throw in the towel (only by cheating not quitting), but what did help me overcome it, and im not sure if its the fact that i was keeping busy or what, was coming on here and posting to others how they have to keep going no matter what and how good this diet is. Its true what they say, you can forget your worries if you concentrate on others, so my a suggestion for those that are on the verge of cheating and come on here, try this and i bet you start to feel better about it xx

here here this site has really helped me in last few days
its brill to know so many of us on this road to be slimmer

The support you get on this site, whatever diet you are on, whichever forum you are on, whatever your problem is, is second to none. We really do have the most wonderful lovely people on here.

yes very true...its a shame the world isnt full of lovely people like all of us hehehehe :D

its really opened my eyes, never knew this kind of support existed, i mite have started this years ago! x

does it really really work????

Hi this is my first message. Been on Lipotrim since Tuesday! I'm finding it ok (ish) but my faith in what people have said they have lost over the first 2-3 weeks is waivering - and as this is what i've been pinning my hopes on, i'm starting to feel my will power crumble! Can someone please reassure me that it really does work and that i should stick it out for at least another week. :wave_cry:

Yes sarsg, it REALLY does work! There are loads and loads of us who can testify to that. Stick with it, grit your teeth, head down and before you know it you will be at goal and loving every minute of it x x x

I was having a really rough day yesterday and more than once was going to throw in the towel (only by cheating not quitting), but what did help me overcome it, and im not sure if its the fact that i was keeping busy or what, was coming on here and posting to others how they have to keep going no matter what and how good this diet is. Its true what they say, you can forget your worries if you concentrate on others, so my a suggestion for those that are on the verge of cheating and come on here, try this and i bet you start to feel better about it xx

Thank you so much for posting this Jackie

Lacey ..xx :D:D:D

Hi this is my first message. Been on Lipotrim since Tuesday! I'm finding it ok (ish) but my faith in what people have said they have lost over the first 2-3 weeks is waivering - and as this is what i've been pinning my hopes on, i'm starting to feel my will power crumble! Can someone please reassure me that it really does work and that i should stick it out for at least another week. :wave_cry:

Come on girl...you are on the worst day of all. The reason you are feeling so crappy is your sugar reserves are gone and your body is switching over to burning your fat stores for energy.....just think tomorrow morning whatever you are doing, your body is fueling itself using your fat....its melting it away. STICK WITH IT HUN...once you reach weigh in on Tuesday you'll be sooooooo pleased you did. If you pack it in now, you'll be really upset with yourself. xxxxx

sarsg you really must focus, thats the only way you get through EACH DAY dont focus on the week but the little things like how your feeling at the minute, sometimes it does take all your effort to take yourself out of the place and refocus but the proof is on here. We are nothing special (im sure gaz will disagree with that one lol) so if we can 'grit our teeth' like Cheryl says, SO CAN YOU, go look at the before and after pics, talk to us put a 'struggling' thread up of your own and get chatting, we dont bite, i am still in amazement at how quickly this diet works and it all happens at the first weigh so PLEASE hangon in there till at least then, after your first weigh in then make your decision about not coping with it PLEASSSSSSSE FOR ME!!!!!!!! i promise you, you wont be disappointed hun xxx

Thank you so much for posting this Jackie

Lacey ..xx :D:D:D

Your welcome hun and look at you!!!! nearly in the 17's hope your proud of yourself girl! xxx

Ive def been there and done that Jackie hun..very true xx

Hard days come to us all cos I think I'm having mine right now, I dont intend eating but its my TOTM and my weight loss wasn't what I expected.Think I might dive in the bath to cheer my mood

Hot bath always helps hun x

Hard days come to us all cos I think I'm having mine right now, I dont intend eating but its my TOTM and my weight loss wasn't what I expected.Think I might dive in the bath to cheer my mood
At least you didnt gain hun ...and it will sow next week as long as you dont eat!!!

thanks guys, had my bath and my strawberry shake,maybe i left it too long between them i dont know. should really be proud cos 4lb off is a big deal so i'm gonna sleep on it and get up in a positive mood.Apreciate the support though

4lb off anytime of the month is fab...even more so on TOTM !!!!!!

Back