Surfhunny's Countdown to Florida

Well done on the 3 lbs loss Sal :)

Money is tight for me as well, as I have a daughter at uni, and I send her money every month. We haven't had a pay rise for 2 years now, :( no pay cuts as of yet, but they certainly want more out of us for the same money and expect us to do extra things.

So day 3 all done, managed to stay strong despite the massive chocolate cake that appeared in the staffroom at break time. I have no idea why there always has to be so much junk food in the staffroom. It was actually quite fun watching two of the girls who are on diets squirming about not eating cake..... And both of them gave in and had some, but I didn't yay me!!!

5lbs down as of this morning, pleased to see it coming off!

Well done you. I would of been drooling with the thout of the cake haha,,

Congrats on bypassing the chocolate cake...hope your feeling a bit better in yourself today? Money worries suck don't they? But being overweight isn't going to fix them. So try not to let one problem hinder the other.

Im just about to pack up the suitcases ready to fly home in the morning (it's 8.20pm here) and I just jumped on the scales. Oh my god, it's soo much worse than I thought it would be. I am up about a stone, I have tipped my all time heaviest by 5lbs! I am 19 stone 2lbs.

Am absolutely disgusted with myself to be honest, it's no wonder I am so hot and out of breath is it? Just starting a new diary, come find me!

Well done on resisting the cake surfy-lady, its evil isn't it, my office is full of it, the girls around me are constantly munching on something, including my favorite things such as savoury pastry, I sit there thinking for goodness sake is this happening on purpose!! Anyway remaining strong shows em lol, keep up the good work sweetie xx

Hellllllioooooooooo! :)

Just popped on! Been AWOL for ages. It's most 8am (been up for 1.5hrs) and I'm laid in bed at a premier in. In falkirk, near Edinburgh. Did my Zumbatomic kids training yesterday. Was great.

My diet (cough)..... Errrrr!!!!! Not going well. Wanted to get some off for hols. This has not happened! so just trying to go careful. Going to do a cd week next week ready for hols. Thinking if taking sine shakes away even though we are staying all inclusive! When I come back it full on again ss+ 4 shakes and milk no excuses. By Xmas I want to be a fabulous weight again. I'm going to get back to running but need my Achilles to heal first.

I think the tight uniform is, in one way, good. You can ficus in getting into it. 6 weeks could mean 1 1/2 stone minimum, possibly 2! I'll be joining you soon with probably loads to loose from my hols. Hate feeling fat and overweight. Bleurgh!

Glad you enjoyed Zumbatomic training!! I'm doing okay dietwise I think I needed the push from both the number on the scales and the uniforms that don't fit :eek:

I'm on day 5, 9lbs down :D and it's pretty plain sailing now thank goodness!! I'm at work today :( I hope there won't be tons of crap around because I'm weakest when I'm working out of hours! I just have to remind myself about fitting into those stupid uniforms ASAP!!

Well done 9lbs down, You will get into those uniforms :), I spent night in hospital as was so ill wasn't sure if was diet making me bad causing myibs to flare but turns out I got gastro bug. But had to eat toast for breakfast and got to eat lunch and keep down before I am allowed home so my diet out window for today and really mad as was day 3 ketosis time oh well back on tomorrow
Good luck everyone

No cr@p at work, there was a thing of Pringles when I first came in but they disappeared before I even had chance to think about them!!! Only 2 hours left at work then home, might treat myself to scrambled egg for tea.

Made it through work unharmed :D had to call in at mum and dads on way home and they were having my favourite cornedbeef stew and dumplings :( but my lovely dad made me scrambled egg so that was nice :D.

I've been using the MyFitnessPal app to keep track of what I'm having, the app doesn't like my low calorie intake and tells me off but it has all the CD products so I'm ignoring the telling offs I know best!! :)

It's good to feel like I'm back in control, I'm loving the losses. If I don't lose anymore this week I'm okay with this weeks loss. It's the same as my first ever week so I'm happy!! Obviously I want to lose more, who wouldn't? But I know I can't keep losing 2lbs a day ( it would be amazing if i did lol).

Well I got a massive surprise this morning when I got on the scales, a 4lb loss!!!!! I didn't believe it at first so got off, shook the scales and got back on, still 4lb loss :D I'm over the moon with that, 13lbs in 5 days is more than amazing.

I think this is where I've gone wrong with my last couple of attempts, my good intentions of avoiding the scales to stop them influencing my emotions has also stopped them spurring me on and keeping me motivated!

Now I am being realistic, I know that after such a big loss this week, next week willbe a low one, I'm prepared for that, I've been at it long enough to know how this game works. It's fair enough because this weeks loss so far more than makes up for any small loss next week, just so long as I don't gain any I'll be happy. :)

Next week might be a 3-4pm week. It's just a shame we couldn't all loose at the rate if week 1 :) I'd be happy with that. 2 weeks and all done and dusted. Of I lost13-14lb myfirst week I'd be pleased :D

Thats a pretty impressive weight loss Sal, I'm hoping my first week is going to be a biggie as I've put a stone on in a fortnight. Hope it comes of equaly as quick.

Well done. Fab weight loss, I am having to restart mine all over again as been Ill and now out of hospital so looking lime it back to day 1 lol. Going speak to my cons in bit

Good luck Lfc!!!

Kerry it should come off quite quick, my gain was quite a quick gain and it's come of quickly.

Oh I'm so so cold, I'd totally forgotten this freezing cold feeling!! Brrr I'm sitting here on the sofa watching Biggest Loser Australia with my hoodie on and my feet wrapped in the fleecy throw. It's all good though, I love ketosis!!

Aaaargh the big black Audi is back in the carpark, repaired!!! Now I'm sh!tting myself that she's either got hold of my insurance details somehow using my reg number or that she's going to come round and slap me with a bill. Dad reassured me that if she does she hasn't got a leg to stand on. But it doesn't ease my guilty conscience. :( I was happy while the car wasn't in the carpark but now I'm back to being a nervous wreck again :(

The scales stayed the same this morning which I expected, not bothered though 13lbs in one week is more than satisfactory :D

DONT PANIC! If she's gone and gotten it fixed without consulting your insurance company, then it's her problem. Both her and your insurance companies would laugh any kind of claim out of the room!

If she has gotten it fixed on her insurance, then I dont believe for one minute that they would have done it without having someone to blame for it first? If they were claiming off your insurance company then Im sure you would know about it by now.

If she comes to find you with a bill, then tough luck, you gave her your details and she chose not to follow the correct routes. Sounds to me like something dodgy is afoot! Like she wasn't covered to be driving...but I bet she is now!

Yeah I agree, you have to ask the question why would anyone just have a car repaired at their expense when they could claim...mm me thinks she was not insured to drive that car, bet its not her car, husbands maybe?? No other explanation, unless she was conscious making a claim would cost her more that having it repaired herself. Somebody drove into me on the wrong side of the road trying to jump a queue but even with a no claims discount my excess doubled as did my insurance x

Back