Surfhunny's Countdown to Florida

Well done for a STS with meals out etc. I had a huge loss this week, but now the scales are up slightly and moving a measly 0.2lbs a day :( Still hopefully our week 3 will be better!

Thanks Kerry x

Been a bit AWOL cos my 91 year old Granny has been in hospital, but she's okay now and back at home.

As far as my stress levels go week 3 has been better for me, at long last the work situation has been clarified and sorted out and I'm amazed to say that as far as big boss was concerned the world revolves around me and every one else has to fit in with my shifts yay!!! I am so relieved and happy that it's finally sorted out :D I just wish it hadn't taken so long!

As for dieting I'm not scale hopping I'm just going on at my official weekly WIs. Mum should be back from her jollydays next weekend so we can sort out going back to our CDC.

Sounds like you're in a much better place. When is your weigh in?

Wednesday! :eek: Don't hold out much hope though, went a bit astray, not badly but prob enough to not lose. Not worried though, seeing CDC soon enough. Right now I'm listening to some old CDs I found, waiting for my laptop to boot up so I can put them on my iTunes. Then going out for cleaning supplies, am on a cleaning mission but everything seems to have run out together :(

I am a pig!! Yesterday I rebelled :( and got a portion of roasties from the staff canteen. And man I paid for it :( I felt bloated, and sick all afternoon and evening. Carbs are not my friend, it wasn't a huge portion either but clearly too much!! Boo, it's gonna have a bad effect on my weight too! Silly girl :cry: back to normality today!!

God I'm cross!!! I just got a letter from my insurance company about the claim Audi woman has put in against me!! She gave my reg number to her insurance company who filed the claim with mine. I'm so cross, all she had to do was ring me and itd have been dealt with there and then instead of making me look like a criminal. My insurance were good about the fact that I hadn't contacted them, I'm interested to know what would've happened if I'd disputed the claim cos her car is already fixed, and so is mine. I shouldn't have been so honest I should've tried to dispute it and see what happened, particularly as she didn't have my details, I'm a fool.

But you're an honest fool...and if you're naything like me you wouldn't have been able to live with the guilt. So you've done the best thing!

Ah well, at least your mind is clear. Your insurance co might try to dispute the claim for their own benefit but that legal stuff goes on without you or her getting involved. She probably had previous advice on not discussing anything with the other party directly in case she admitted liability in any way (even though you had) - I know I was like that in my one proper crash - I just swapped details and went to my insurer, but they came round to my house (I used to live in a pub so it's not that strange! they weren't stalkers) and I said that I wasn't comfortable with them coming to my home and told my insurer to make sure they didn't do that again.

You'll be fine. Insurers deal with people's different ways of handling this stuff all the time.

I am glad it's over, I'm worried she's got my address so am going to contact insurance again just to check, it can all go ahead now I know what's what. I couldn't have disputed it, my conscience wouldn't let me, that and the possibility of her dredging up evidence from somewhere lol.

I've decided to go and have a look for a different car, this one is costing me a bomb in repairs (not counting the self-inflicted damage :eek: ) I need something reliable to get me through the next year or so. Need something very very reliable, any ideas??

hi surf! back from hols. 7lbs heavier :( starting ss+ on monday. so just chilling out right now and feeling fat!

stupid audi woman.

reliable cars..... ones from japan! nissan, honda, toyota! i've owned one of each in my time and they just go on and on and on and on and on.... toyota do one that's very efficient and you pay no road tax. sometimes they do a 0% finance offer too!

This is the scary sky outside right now!! And my friend James has just informed me that there's a hurricane set to hit the North East of England on Monday :eek: with sky like this I can well believe it!!!

Attachments

• image-2925867486.jpg
    image-2925867486.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 37
Looks angry doesnt it! I've just wrapped the horses up and come home to batton down the hatches! It's crazy windy out there!

Oooh it's spookily still here, I know it's coming though! The calm before the storm!!!

My heart goes out to those who died on 9/11 and their families, as well as the brave heroes that tried to save those trapped. RIP, you'll never be forgotten xxx

Attachments

• image-1212267126.jpg
    image-1212267126.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 27
  • image-2845063377.jpg
    image-2845063377.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 22
  • image-2557626282.jpg
    image-2557626282.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 34
I've just found the most horrific photo of me, it's so bad it made me cry!!! I never realized I was this big, my facial features are just drowned by fat cheeks and chins, my arms, chest and belly are huge too. :(

But still while I have put weight back on I'm nowhere near as big as this! And I never will be! It's spurred me on with the fight :)

image-3597027098.jpg

June 2002

image-3223448410.jpg

March/April 2011

I don't think I would have even recognised that as you! You are so pretty though...you don't give your self any credit. Beautiful eyes and a gorgeous smile!

Aw thanks Hun!! I nearly had a heart attack when I found that photo, I thought at my heaviest I was about 18st but looking at this I'd say that I weighed way more, that's denial for you I guess. I'm going to keep it in my diary as a constant reminder never to go back to that!! I don't even care who sees it either! Once over I'd have cut it up, I'm surprised it slipped through the net mind.

grrrrr the weather :( took me 2 1/2 hours to get ems from school today. a19 was shut and everyman and his dog was out trying to get from a to b. pushing in, not known where they wanted to be. lorries 1 inch away from the car/van/lorry in front so that you couldn't move over. nightmare... 3 hour round trip. diet is shocking for day 1. :( had a bit of cheese as i was mega starving and stressed. 3 shakes and cheese, not having my 4th shake now!

Oh god poor you what a nightmare!!! I knew it must be bad when I got a text from my dad saying be careful on way home, he only sends me messages like that if it's very bad weather.

I don't want to go up to bed tonight so I don't have to hear the roof tiles rattling :( it's a horrible noise, sounds like house is going to take off :eek:

Don't worry too much about the cheese it shouldn't do too much damage. X

Back